inyouicountstars
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sanne Vloet (VS model)

Post by inyouicountstars »

lemonsss wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:34 pm
Sanne and Max are doing an Express shoot together (!). Traveling together, two flights total to get to Columbus, Ohio. Wonder if she really needs the money to fly two different flights in a pandemic??
I actually enjoyed that video, it's what initially got me hooked to Sanne's YT in the first place (her vlogging about her modelling experience). Plus there was ONLY one reference to izé skincare and nekohama matcha :D

Not sure it's only about the money, could be about staying relevant? There were so few jobs in 2020 due to the pandemic, could be that her agency told her she probably couldn't afford to be picky and turn it down... and that all precautions would be taken to ensure hers and Max's safety.

xeniadeli
Learner
Learner

Post by xeniadeli »

inyouicountstars wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:40 am
marinavd wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:37 am
xeniadeli wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:48 am
Despite the healthy eating and overly priced skin care that she raves about all the time, she has an increased amount of lines under and around the corner of her eyes and her skin looks thin vs plum, does anyone else notice it? its more visible in her stories and YT. I search for her age and she's born in 1995, she ages too quickly she looks 30+. I wonder why is that and honestly her products are a scam.
Maybe structurally under eating and ditching any kind of fat from her menu is the cause. People who are super controlled about ‘healthy eating’ like she is are probably not getting certain nutrients and she eats very low cal.
As far as I can tell she's not under-eating or ditching fat from her menu. She seems to have at the very least half an avocado, a tablespoon olive oil and some kind of coconut fat (yogurt, oil, etc.) on a daily basis, that alone is about 45g of fat a day (I just looked it up :D ) which is totally fine. As for portions, they seem pretty normal from a European point of view.

I blame the screen time for all these lines under her eyes. She's probably spending as much time in front of her laptop/smartphone as anyone with a 9-5 job would (she keeps mentioning how tired she is from working, how she's been in front of the computer all week and needs a break to the beach on the weekend). If she were still modeling full time instead of running 3 or 4 other gigs simultaneously ("Chef Sanne", pilates instructor, izé, Nekohama) that wouldn't happen.
Yea I think so too, I feel like she went downill ever since that video she made about taking time off from YT and one month later she was back with wellness month. And looking at her now she doesn't look good at all It's like she's forcing herself to work and it doesn't seem enjoyable as before.

Her eyelids are becoming droopy as well and the lines are also visible around her smile. I hope she already noticed it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

being human
Learner
Learner

Post by being human »

I think VS paid for a LOT of maintenance on their models. Both she and Romee were always getting/vlogging facials and infrared sauna and cryotherapy. No more VS, no more maintenance requirements.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

Did she get botox in her lips by the way? In her latest IG story they look different

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

being human wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:09 pm
I think VS paid for a LOT of maintenance on their models. Both she and Romee were always getting/vlogging facials and infrared sauna and cryotherapy. No more VS, no more maintenance requirements.
Sanne only ever walked the shows. I don't recall her ever doing campaigns or shooting for their catalog, so I don't think VS ever paid for her treatments unless it was around showtime.

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

marinavd wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:41 am
Did she get botox in her lips by the way? In her latest IG story they look different
Looks the same to me.

As for her last "day in the life" video, you can tell she misses traveling for work and doing shoots, as she says that most shoots are in NY and clients don't want to fly people over to avoid risks during the pandemic. SO I think she should be doing a lot better if she stayed in NYC, career wise. I always get the feeling that Max is the one that wanted to go live in LA more than her, but what do I know, its her life.

Alsoooo, did you noticed that Armie Hammer was completely removed from the matcha brand I guess because the bad press he had recently, with the drugs and cannibalism fetish lol.

wild_fire
Debater
Debater

Post by wild_fire »

===)))) I was waiting for an Armie Hammer comment

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

andreea42 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:11 am
marinavd wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:41 am
Looks the same to me.

As for her last "day in the life" video, you can tell she misses traveling for work and doing shoots, as she says that most shoots are in NY and clients don't want to fly people over to avoid risks during the pandemic. SO I think she should be doing a lot better if she stayed in NYC, career wise. I always get the feeling that Max is the one that wanted to go live in LA more than her, but what do I know, its her life.
You are dead on! Her modeling career would be in much better shape. I still follow her on IG, and she is in New York this week for a shoot. I might be reading into it, but she just seems way more energized and relaxed. don’t know if that’s a sign from the universe about modeling and/or New York :D

wild_fire
Debater
Debater

Post by wild_fire »

I could only watch about half of the new sake video because it is cringeworthy, staged and awkward, and I really can't stomach any one of them, but all I could think of was: the pairings are all wrong =)))) they just look wrong. I swear it should be Sanne + Jason and Max + Whatsherface

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

OMG this last video felt so much like an infomercial, I learned that "sake enhances the flavor of the umami seed". She repeated that SO MUCH, that I quitted the video before they even taste the damned sake.

I really get the feel that Max is behind all these awful scripted videos. Before him I liked the vlogs.

inyouicountstars
Lurker
Lurker

Post by inyouicountstars »

I just watched Sanne's latest Q&A video and I'm not sure why she says she doesn't count calories and has no idea how much she eats in a day. First, I'm pretty sure most models know what their caloric intake is, it's a metric you probably want to get some sense of if maintaining your figure is your full time job. Second, didn't she promote (and do sponsored videos) with Lifesum a while ago? I remember her daily intake to be somewhere around 1,750 calories (on a day she did cardio training so that would be a 1,250 net intake e.g. just what she'd need to maintain her weight).

On another topic, I think Sanne may be reading this thread occasionally, so, hi Sanne :)

wild_fire
Debater
Debater

Post by wild_fire »

She's under-eating, to me at least it's very obvious. She is very tall, so 1250 net intake is ridiculous. She was under-eating before as a model, because she was told initially that she needed to lose weight, that first time she moved to Paris to model and sort of got sent home, she was depressed, away from home, not eating healthy bla bla bla. And ever since, she has been under-eating. It's simple really: you get used to your body being thin and you like it. And as you get older, you notice that eating the same amounts doesn't translate to the same thin body, not to mention you RUIN your metabolism, so you eat even less. Wake up people and have a look at some of her lunches, some are around 300 calories, tofu squash and a few leaves of spinach. The constant snacking as well because she never eats enough calories in any of her 3 main meals. Her breakfast smoothies - useless. Some of her breakfasts - ridiculously small. I am European too, thin, eat European portions and I've always favoured the thin body type, as long as it's healthy and sustainable (not the delusions they rant about on Skinny Gossip, those people are mentally ill). She's under-eating period because she wants to stay thin. The absolutely ridiculous thing about it is that at her height and build, she has PLENTY of room to add a few kilos and STILL be thin and gorgeous. Jessica was doing the same thing, under-eating all the time. And as she's getting older it's pretty obvious, she can't keep the weight off in order for her to still have a model body. I feel a bit funny about saying OLDER when she's only 27 +))))) but you guys know what I mean. It's hard to keep your 18-year-old body when you're 27 and older.

Tune in for Sanne's video about her period or lack thereof. Ring a bell "cough" Romee The Retard "cough"? Whoever thinks it's not because of under-eating/over exercising is kidding themselves.

Forgot the mention yes, this hypocrite was indeed promoting calorie counting showing herself as an example with Lifesum, telling us how wonderful it is. I guess the checks stopped rolling in. Oh brother.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

I agree, she’s definitely eating very/too low calory. And missing periods because she’s nearly anorexic and pushing her body too much with exercising a lot and not giving it enough fuel in return. It’s a clear signal the body sends you! She’s being very stupid and damaging her health. And she’s convinced herself and tries to convince her viewers she’s so healthy. Yeah right. Don’t try this at home kids. She’s a bad role model. I’m curious how long she can keep this up.
Another youtuber, Izzy, has been open about her history with anorexia. She has said that pretty much the same moment she started restricting herself again with food and exercise, her periods stopped.

wild_fire
Debater
Debater

Post by wild_fire »

Exactly ^
Romee did the exact same thing, went on and on about how healthy she was in all her videos, and gullible impressionable girls ACTUALLY believed her and the whole avocado routine and the "I eat enough and am healthy and look like that". And then ALL OF A SUDDEN, she shows up crying about her period and how she couldn't get pregnant because of PCOS. Leaving the lies and hypocrisy behind, while I can't be 100% sure, I'm guessing it was just because of years of starvation. Your thyroid and hormones need nutrients. PCOS is a different matter. It's all a lie guys, they're all liars, Sanne, Romee, Jessica, nobody looks like that and is 100% healthy, not even them. The problem is when they LIE about it in their videos, and women start copying their lifestyles and diets. Luckily they're getting exposed one by one. At least Jessica has finally decided to pig out since she doesn't need to be a model anymore, bet you she gets her period.

Also, life lesson: don't trust anybody bragging about their amazing energy levels while drinking coffee/matcha/other stimulants. It's completely laughable. If someone tells me they have high energy levels out of bed, WITHOUT consuming anything with caffeine or other stimulants, that's a person that I will take notes from. Sanne on the other hand is just covering the fatigue from undereating with a shitload of matcha aka caffeine. Too bad for her the face doesn't lie.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

Spot on .

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I agree about the restriction. I'm 5'2 and eat 1200 calories on days when I do absolutely nothing all day. I'm pretty active normally and eat up to 2,000 calories. Sanne only eating 1,200 is very concerning and she's doing so much damage to her health.

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

I had an eating disorder for a decade and exhibited similar eating habits/physical symptoms. Recovery is hard, but possible. I’m sure it’s difficult given the industry she’s in, it’s so much pressure.

wild_fire
Debater
Debater

Post by wild_fire »

^Agreed and agreed

The strange thing is, I thought part of the reason Sanne started side businesses was to step away from modelling and its requirements/pressure, including maintaining low body weight. Maybe some people will think I'm harsh but I see the whole weight requirement as any other job requirement (like for example working endless hours overtime because you have a deadline or having to dehydrate your body before a competition if you’re a bodybuilder). If you want to get the job, you have to do it, if not, you are free to do something else. Nobody is holding a gun to your head period. If they were bothered by such restrictions, with lasting effects on their health (as they should be) they could just go to university like the rest of us, get a 9-5 job like the rest of us and basically live a normal average life like the rest of us mortals. BUT I guess it's not as glamorous or well paid. Being paid a shitload of money for doing nothing, just having been born with good genes. They are too lazy to do anything else. Not to mention they crave the attention, the events, the nightlife, people kissing their ass, the makeup, the lights, the clothes. Well, then I guess you gotta starve. Even so, it's the only effort they make. I mean what do they expect, to get all the perks for literally nothing? Starving I guess is their job, and they get paid damn well for it. People out there are starving for free. By this point, Sanne should just stick to her business ventures and start eating truly healthy if she knows what's good for her. She's 25 already, let it go. With her $60 matcha she's probably making a shitload of money from naive buyers anyway. She should take Jessica's example when it comes to food. What's the first thing she did when she got a rich boyfriend and didn't need to model anymore? She started eating. And forgot to stop +)))

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

God, I hate her recipe voiceovers :D And Max, but there's no new words to express how annoyed he makes me. He's so fake, immature and gives off controling vibes, Sanne always looks at him for approval on anything she does. The fact that she said she couldn't wait to come back to LA from NYC lets us know everything lol, she really changed.

Solcia345
Learner
Learner

Post by Solcia345 »

I used to model and honestly no matter what agents tell you about the industry changing- it’s not. Sure it’s not the 00’s heroin chic but I was working the most at my absolute skinniest (87 cm in hips). The thing about loosing weight and restricting is that you don’t see you are restricting. At first restricting means checking calories and learning what works and what doesn’t but then a slice of cake once in two months seems like too much. Pizza is out of question. 4 years out of the industry and I’m starting to see it..

Return to “Celebrity”