Tana No Flow : Bleach and Tone-deaf | Part 9

pandry
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana No Flow : Bleach and Tone-deaf | Part 9

Post by pandry »

To think her excuse for doing that "prank" was to "see if Trevor is faithful to her" wtf? As far as I know, Trevor is supposed to be one of her best friends. She shouldn't be trying to ridicule him or 'test his faithfulness', she's supposed to support and trust him over her ex-boyfriend :? it's like those mean girls in middle school who would prank guys by asking them to meet up and then filming them and rejecting them. He's your friend, Tana. That was so unnecessary.

It's as if she thinks that just because he's gay he'll jump on any guy's dick, straight or not. How come she didn't do this prank on Ashly or someone instead? Pathetic.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

StasiaPrincess0 wrote:
juicysweatsuits wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:
marshnellow wrote:Image

I won’t be surprised if this isn’t a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Body by Taco Bell.
She’s lucky she’s so young or she’d be a lot bigger by now.
You can tell in the past year that her metabolism has slowed down and she has packed on the pounds quite a bit. She looks bloated all the time and it doesn’t help that she wears pants that are 2 sizes too small for her and won’t zip all the way up. If they do zip all the way up, it looks like she can’t breathe. But hey it’s her body she can do whatever she wants even if it means stuffing it with trash lol!

Bad metabolism? Are we pretending she’s not sitting down to eat 5000 calories worth of Taco Bell and her weight gain is because she has a “bad metabolism”?

No one has a bad metabolism unless they have a medical condition. And excuses don’t count as a medical condition.
I don’t see where “bad metabolism” was mentioned. They said her metabolism “has slowed down” which is a completely natural thing that occurs as you get older so... yeah, what was said about her metabolism was correct.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

^ Dude she's 19 years old. You don't have some huge change in your body at that age. You're choosing to ignore actual scientific facts people have posted regarding the true effects of "metabolism" which is your ignorant choice. The blatantly obvious difference rather than this mystified "slowed metabolism" business is SHE HAS BEEN EATING EXCLUSIVELY TRASH LIKE A STONED HIPPO. She never ate that much before and now all she does is binge drink (excessive alcohol itself makes you gain a shit ton of weight) and eat enough food for a family of 5 in one sitting.

But no, really it must just be her metabolism. A "GOOD" metabolism would let you eat and drink beyond gluttony and generally treat your body like trash and you would look just fine. Poor Tana and her "slowed" metabolism.

moonlightttbb
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlightttbb »

Insane when you compare side to side and realize she's reshaped every single body part...

Her whole "everyone facetunes, I'm just open about it" thing is really skewed. She knows damn well 99% of the people who come across her instagram don't know it's facetuned. What would be the point otherwise? Also, kinda hypocritical, but there's a major difference between smoothing blemishes and changing the shape of your body parts.

mrsoscarwilde
Talker
Talker

Post by mrsoscarwilde »

I know absolutely nothing about Trevor so I can't comment on his personality either way, but that was a real mean and shitty thing that Tana did to him. She's a bad friend.

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

Post by juicysweatsuits »

moonlightttbb wrote:

Insane when you compare side to side and realize she's reshaped every single body part...

Her whole "everyone facetunes, I'm just open about it" thing is really skewed. She knows damn well 99% of the people who come across her instagram don't know it's facetuned. What would be the point otherwise? Also, kinda hypocritical, but there's a major difference between smoothing blemishes and changing the shape of your body parts.
How can you not tell it’s Facetuned? She makes it so obvious just by looking at her skin texture and the background any regular person can tell it’s been facetuned. The point is to make it so minuscule you shouldn’t be able to tell it has been edited. She can’t even do that.

boo, you whore.
:HK: :love2:

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

luluguava wrote:^ Dude she's 19 years old. You don't have some huge change in your body at that age. You're choosing to ignore actual scientific facts people have posted regarding the true effects of "metabolism" which is your ignorant choice. The blatantly obvious difference rather than this mystified "slowed metabolism" business is SHE HAS BEEN EATING EXCLUSIVELY TRASH LIKE A STONED HIPPO. She never ate that much before and now all she does is binge drink (excessive alcohol itself makes you gain a shit ton of weight) and eat enough food for a family of 5 in one sitting.

But no, really it must just be her metabolism. A "GOOD" metabolism would let you eat and drink beyond gluttony and generally treat your body like trash and you would look just fine. Poor Tana and her "slowed" metabolism.
Look no one is blaming her major weight gain solely on her slowed metabolism. I don’t know how she used to live/eat before, I was only saying a lot of people when they turn from being a teenager to a young adult, will experience a change in metabolism cause she doesn’t have that teenage metabolism anymore. Combined with an increase in intake and an increase in alcohol, that’s what obviously caused her to gain weight.

boo, you whore.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

moonlightttbb wrote:

Omg the thigh edit???

moonlightttbb
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlightttbb »

juicysweatsuits wrote:
moonlightttbb wrote:

How can you not tell it’s Facetuned? She makes it so obvious just by looking at her skin texture and the background any regular person can tell it’s been facetuned. The point is to make it so minuscule you shouldn’t be able to tell it has been edited. She can’t even do that.

No, I agree that it's super obvious. But a majority of the instagram demographic are people who think Lele Pons is funny. So I don't have a lot of faith that they're gonna scroll past a pic of hers and necessarily know something's up lol. I really do think that there are plenty of people who don't put much thought into it and take her photos for what they are. Seems super obvious to us, but not someone who isn't looking for it and doesn't know what she really looks like. A lot of straight guys, for instance, don't really know what to look for when it comes to facetuned pics.

fqatwigs
Talker
Talker

Post by fqatwigs »

What are everyone's thoughts on Hunter? So she has a crush on him but he doesn't like her? He seems like a normal dude and it's weird that he associates with Tana.

However, I think she's brave for being so honest about the fact that she likes him even though he doesn't, I could never be like that honestly. :respekt:

victoriabernstein
Talker
Talker

Post by victoriabernstein »

fqatwigs wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on Hunter? So she has a crush on him but he doesn't like her? He seems like a normal dude and it's weird that he associates with Tana.

However, I think she's brave for being so honest about the fact that she likes him even though he doesn't, I could never be like that honestly. :respekt:
Hunter looks like a douchebag. I can't stand that stupid smug that's always on his face. He has the most punchable face.

Post by Guest »

Hunter is one of those good looking guys who knows it and is an egomaniacal jerk. Seems like Tana hooks up with him regularly/loves him and he sees her as just a piece of ass.

Seeing him play along in that little “prank” made me dislike him even more.

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

He’s not even that good looking so average!!

boo, you whore.

manicrose
Learner
Learner

Post by manicrose »

Hunter honestly looks like one of those smarmy Wall Street exec guys who thinks he’s so much hotter than he really is. He’s not ugly or deformed, but he does look fairly average to me, forgettable, ordinary. I do get this slimy used car salesman vibe from his facial expressions....

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

tbh I feel like Tana's so attached to hunter because lil xan dumped her and found someone else real quick so she latched onto the closest person to her to fill the post somer relationship void she has like after things ended with him yeah shes been "single" but she tries to attach herself to any guy that looks at her longer than 10 seconds

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee »

I hate hunter. He always has this sly looking smirk on his damn face. Hes not ugly but definitely not handsome. Hes only using tana. Why else would he be around her all the time. If tana didnt have this big following he probably would have left a long time ago.

cat-astrophe
Learner
Learner

Post by cat-astrophe »

Just watched Tanas latest vlog (uploaded way too late, as usual, she talked about the Kylie Jenner baby reveal video - for time reference). Besides the lazy editing (why doesnt Ieuan edit them anymore?) the vlog made me feel sorry and sad for her. It's so clear that she likes Hunter a lot and he's just rolling with it for whatever reason.

It doesnt help that she ridicules and belittles herself everytime she has the chance to. He seems so uncomfortable in her presence. Idk I want him to go away, and I want Tana to find someone who teaches her how to be more self confident :( I'm usually not very fond of her but something in that vlog made me very sad.
:FU: :FU:

hunter-boots-lover
Learner
Learner

Post by hunter-boots-lover »

cat-astrophe wrote:Just watched Tanas latest vlog (uploaded way too late, as usual, she talked about the Kylie Jenner baby reveal video - for time reference). Besides the lazy editing (why doesnt Ieuan edit them anymore?) the vlog made me feel sorry and sad for her. It's so clear that she likes Hunter a lot and he's just rolling with it for whatever reason.

It doesnt help that she ridicules and belittles herself everytime she has the chance to. He seems so uncomfortable in her presence. Idk I want him to go away, and I want Tana to find someone who teaches her how to be more self confident :( I'm usually not very fond of her but something in that vlog made me very sad.
Feeling bad for Tana? HA, good one. Tana brought this upon herself -- constantly eating hot Cheetos and Taco Bell, drinking excessively, etc.
Don't feel bad for this fake, facteuned bitch

victoriabernstein
Talker
Talker

Post by victoriabernstein »

Looks like tana is finally going where she belongs: in a trash bag. Also, I feel like she's trying to make the Kim K crying face lol.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/tanamongeau?ref_src ... r%5Eauthor[/tweet]

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

victoriabernstein wrote:Looks like tana is finally going where she belongs: in a trash bag. Also, I feel like she's trying to make the Kim K crying face lol.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/tanamongeau?ref_src ... r%5Eauthor[/tweet]
The tweet isn’t showing up for me Image

Return to “Tana Mongeau”