Pig Thigh: The Lying, the Bitch, & the Whoredrobe Part 3

sailor neptune
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pig Thigh: The Lying, the Bitch, & the Whoredrobe Part 3

Post by sailor neptune »

OkyanusGozler wrote:She's not even going to lose any weight it's all for show. She'll be doing mukbangs again in a few months if not sooner.
oh look at that
[tweet][/tweet]

Post by Guest »

sailor neptune wrote:
OkyanusGozler wrote:She's not even going to lose any weight it's all for show. She'll be doing mukbangs again in a few months if not sooner.
oh look at that
[tweet][/tweet]
Let me guess... she’s going to film herself eating a massive portion of salad drenched in ranch, shredded cheese, fatty bacon bits, eggs, turkey.....and a pinch of lettuce. ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Piggly Caliente wrote:
sailor neptune wrote:
oh look at that
[tweet][/tweet]
Let me guess... she’s going to film herself eating a massive portion of salad drenched in ranch, shredded cheese, fatty bacon bits, eggs, turkey.....and a pinch of lettuce. ImageImageImage

Didn’t take long at all to come back to what she does best. Is she going to peddle these mukbangs as some kind of lifestyle vlogging sham so she can circumvent the monetisation drama on YouTube surrounding bingers?

I can’t wait to see what her “healthy” eating options are. Seafood drenched in oil or dressings in portions meant for a family. Let’s see that progress towards healthy you’ve been making, Hungry Hungry Kimbo.

Post by Guest »

Aren’t Ultraboosts around $200? The fuck do you need these for when you only get on the treadmill walking on incline???

spacey11
Talker
Talker

Post by spacey11 »

TechnicolorLips wrote:She looks like she has down syndrome... I feel so bad and I apologize if I offended anyone (except you Kim).

On another note, after finding out Gingi was trying to (probably already has) cheat on Fats, I'm actually happy Fats stayed with him. He's a lying, manipulative, scumbag-so they're perfect for each other! Stay with him Kim, that way no nice and wholesome woman has to! Same for you Gingi. ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
Honestly this makes me feel like a bad person but I’m genuinely confused how someone without Down syndrome absolutely looks like she has it.

LargeMochi
Talker
Talker

Post by LargeMochi »

spacey11 wrote:
TechnicolorLips wrote:She looks like she has down syndrome... I feel so bad and I apologize if I offended anyone (except you Kim).

On another note, after finding out Gingi was trying to (probably already has) cheat on Fats, I'm actually happy Fats stayed with him. He's a lying, manipulative, scumbag-so they're perfect for each other! Stay with him Kim, that way no nice and wholesome woman has to! Same for you Gingi. ImageImageImageImage

Honestly this makes me feel like a bad person but I’m genuinely confused how someone without Down syndrome absolutely looks like she has it.

It's because her face has gotten so big and fat, it's hard to tell where her nose bridge is since it basically disappeared. Her eyes are super far apart and small, which is why whenever she looks down she looks like she's going cross eyed.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

LargeMochi wrote:
spacey11 wrote:

It's because her face has gotten so big and fat, it's hard to tell where her nose bridge is since it basically disappeared. Her eyes are super far apart and small, which is why whenever she looks down she looks like she's going cross eyed.

I still feel pretty bad for saying it. It's insane how much her face changed when she gained all that weight. Imo she looked very pretty when she was thinner. She looked healthy and like her skin was glowing. I would think if she lost all that weight then maybe she won't be a bitter, manipulative and lazy hypocrite anymore, but I've heard she was just as crazy when she thin.

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

This picture is even worse than the one from a few days, wtf Kim? Look at her neck (or lack thereof, maybe it’s just redistributed double-chin fat)

Her mouth scares me too especially in her new twitter avatar (it’s worse than the first one with her huge head I think). Idk what it is her about her not being able to keep her mouth closed, just always ready to stuff it I guess.

Post by Guest »

straightonedge wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... a56327.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180411</span><span>/</span><span>07365e3be7329c4f836e0b418ea56327</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

This picture is even worse than the one from a few days, wtf Kim? Look at her neck (or lack thereof, maybe it’s just redistributed double-chin fat)

Her mouth scares me too especially in her new twitter avatar (it’s worse than the first one with her huge head I think). Idk what it is her about her not being able to keep her mouth closed, just always ready to stuff it I guess.

WTF! There's no way this isn''t photoshopped. Her edited figure is so ill-proportioned to her big ass head and big arms. :(

I also thought it was just me who is so annoyed that she can't keep her mouth shut in photos.. I don't get why she always fake laughs like she just heard the funniest joke. It makes her eyes so much smaller and her head that much bigger-- not flattering at all. No wonder strangers legitimately assume she has Downs.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Lol yes. I thought her figure looked way too nice. Must be the tuning because we know her weight loss “efforts” won’t takeoff in any significant way

I’ve always thought having to edit the hell out of your photos for some irrelevant picture you’re only posting on social media is just the silliest, most pointless, self-absorbed shit. All that work for...digital validation? Sad.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Lmao she is sucking in SO HARD in that photo. Her mouth is open cuz shes gasping for air.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

Nice photoshop skills, Kim.

But do you forget we see your actual body size / shape in your vlogs? Lmao.

ImageImageImage

These are from her newest vlog. Can’t believe she lost nearly 30lbs in just a week guys! Fitness qweeeen! ;)

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

daintypetal wrote:Nice photoshop skills, Kim.

ImageImageImage

These are from her newest vlog. Can’t believe she lost nearly 30lbs in just a week guys! Fitness qweeeen! ;)
Again...she has no neck Image

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Skinnier than Mariah herself! Wig displaced!

Pig Thigh: The Lying, the Bitch, & the Whoredrobe Part 3

Post by Guest »

Fixed the pic for you. You’re welcome, Pig Thigh.

LargeMochi
Talker
Talker

Post by LargeMochi »

ImageImageImage

The amount of Photoshop is insane. She looks like two different people. So much for "loving your body'

Bored_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Bored_bitch »

ImageImageImage

Photoshop is a hell of a drug

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

ImageImageImage

She's wearing black and her body still doesn't look flattering! It's safe to say that she looks bigger than this since black makes most people look small/er.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Piggly Caliente wrote:Image

Fixed the pic for you. You’re welcome, Pig Thigh.
I didn't know that fatty has a tattoo, or is that photoshopped too? I wouldn't be surprised.

Post by Guest »

She doesn't even look human in her photos because she edits them so much.

Return to “Kim Thai”