Turkminator Kabullshit - Part 4

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Turkminator Kabullshit - Part 4

Post by steph88x »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:54 am
I used to enjoy her nail polish reviews as she was totally honest and gave airtime to indie brands..... I miss that bit about her

yeah now she attempts to do make up reviews and says shes not a review channel yet every time jeffree, and really only jeffree, releases something she buys it and talks about it. desperate for his attention meanwhile there is 0 way for any human being to contact her.

whenever she speaks she holds her hands up with her nails facing the screen like she wants to show off her nail polish. i talk with my hands sometimes and i have never held up both of my hands facing a person lol

StephanieSoo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by StephanieSoo »

Protip I just realized works really well for Karina's videos:

Watch her videos at 1.75 speed, it is a GAME CHANGER. Use directional arrow keys to skip around as well.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Pro tip: don’t watch karinas videos at all :rofl::rofl:

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Following

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Karina needs to quit talking about the college admission scandals because she’s repeating the same info in every video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Okay, so I am about to start reading this form & I've only read like 20 pages in the first Karina form...so I have a few questions...
1. How old is this woman omg!?!?
2. Is it true that she used to make fun of overweight people, before becoming overweight herself?
3. Why does she talk about teen crap as an old woman?
4. Why does she make video after video on a topic then video after video on a different topic? (posting multiple of the same people on the same day)
5. This is the most important question I have: Did Dustin Dailey really get a restraining order on her (& why)?

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Tea_sis wrote: Okay, so I am about to start reading this form & I've only read like 20 pages in the first Karina form...so I have a few questions...
2. Is it true that she used to make fun of overweight people, before becoming overweight herself?
4. Why does she make video after video on a topic then video after video on a different topic? (posting multiple of the same people on the same day)
5. This is the most important question I have: Did Dustin Dailey really get a restraining order on her (& why)?
1. Mid to late thirties now
2. Yes. I saw a couple videos where she was saying that some other nail polish reviewers were jealous of her because they're fat and she's not (in one of them she specifically said the phrase "because I'm not a fatty" unfortunately she's deleted this one before I could download it.)
3. I mean she can have her opinion about teen stuff and say it, it's the way she says it and the way she's biased and unfair that bothers people.
4. Not sure lol. Most other drama channels wait until the story has progressed a bit before gathering a decent bit of information into one video, then you have Karina cranking out a video every time someone has liked a comment on Instagram. Then again everyone else puts some effort into their production, Karina just sits in front of her camera and talks, does the bare minimum of editing and uploads.
5. Wow, is this true? I'm not aware of any incident like that with her and Dustin Daily, maybe you're getting him mixed up with Sanders Kennedy? She did threaten to assault Sanders as a "joke" in a video and he called the police on her basically (or that's what he said.)
I just really, really hate bullshit.

Post by Guest »

BKiddo wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:33 pm
Tea_sis wrote: Okay, so I am about to start reading this form & I've only read like 20 pages in the first Karina form...so I have a few questions...
1. Mid to late thirties now
2. Yes. I saw a couple videos where she was saying that some other nail polish reviewers were jealous of her because they're fat and she's not (in one of them she specifically said the phrase "because I'm not a fatty" unfortunately she's deleted this one before I could download it.)
3. I mean she can have her opinion about teen stuff and say it, it's the way she says it and the way she's biased and unfair that bothers people.
4. Not sure lol. Most other drama channels wait until the story has progressed a bit before gathering a decent bit of information into one video, then you have Karina cranking out a video every time someone has liked a comment on Instagram. Then again everyone else puts some effort into their production, Karina just sits in front of her camera and talks, does the bare minimum of editing and uploads.
5. Wow, is this true? I'm not aware of any incident like that with her and Dustin Daily, maybe you're getting him mixed up with Sanders Kennedy? She did threaten to assault Sanders as a "joke" in a video and he called the police on her basically (or that's what he said.)
MID TO LATE 30s?!?! Really? Gosh,I thought she was 40s-early 50s...goodness...& yeah it might’ve been sanders...I saw it awhile ago

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

She looks 45 to me. Her teeth are SO yellow!

Revlit
Informer
Informer

Post by Revlit »

Last time I watched this girl was when Manny apologized to her.

I can't believe she has any views at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Lurk Err
Debater
Debater

Post by Lurk Err »

She’s not even a drama channel anymore. She’s a full time Influenster ass kisser. She still has comments turned off too, chickenshit.

Post by Guest »

Jeffree Star: *slides a strand of hair across his lip*
Karina Kaboom: Jeffree Star DRAGS and Shades Jaclyn Hill? - 12min

Post by Guest »

A tweet she will probably pretend it didn't happen. Much like she did with Tati's role on the whole James Charles drama.

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

My thing with Karina lately is that she is asking for Jaclyn Hill to come back because "she misses her." That's BS...I think all the drama channels want her to make a come back just so they can ake another 10 videos off of her and cash out.
:HK: KL not so polished :HK:

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Apparently her bestie rich lux is collabing with gerard... I wonder how she feels about that?
I just really, really hate bullshit.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

BKiddo wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:52 am
Apparently her bestie rich lux is collabing with gerard... I wonder how she feels about that?
trisha and rich talked about her as well in trishas video and rich was nothing but nice to her but we all know inside shes fuming mad

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

Happy_one wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:50 pm
why does KK have the comments sections turned off on her youtube videos?
I think because she can't deal with people ragging on her age and style.

Post by Guest »

For some reason one of her vids got recommended to me, probably because I've been looking at Jeffree Star drama, but her vid was complete clickbait. But holy shit, my first impression was just: YIKES.

She appears to be the prime example of why it's a bad thing that ANYONE can create a youtube account and 'be' a youtuber. Talk about an otherwise mature looking woman (trying to be nice) acting like an immature teenager salivating for drama, and clearly has mental health issues. I'm literally watching her have manic biopolar rants and repeat herself a zillion times. How does anyone find this amusing? Who the fuck watches this shit, seriously? She has to realize people are just making fun of her right???

I'm not trying to be deliberately mean, I honestly just find it more sad than anything. It's just embarrassing and cringe-worthy.

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:56 am
For some reason one of her vids got recommended to me, probably because I've been looking at Jeffree Star drama, but her vid was complete clickbait. But holy shit, my first impression was just: YIKES.

She appears to be the prime example of why it's a bad thing that ANYONE can create a youtube account and 'be' a youtuber. Talk about an otherwise mature looking woman (trying to be nice) acting like an immature teenager salivating for drama, and clearly has mental health issues. I'm literally watching her have manic biopolar rants and repeat herself a zillion times. How does anyone find this amusing? Who the fuck watches this shit, seriously? She has to realize people are just making fun of her right???

I'm not trying to be deliberately mean, I honestly just find it more sad than anything. It's just embarrassing and cringe-worthy.
You're so right! I watched her for a while but I had to stop because she's sooo crazy. She acts like she's personally involved in every drama... especially Jeffree and Jaclyn.
Most of her videos are pure clickbait or based on one tiny thing, like "JC announces something on JS's birthday" and she makes it out to be "JAMES CHARLES totally SHADES JEFFREE STAR on his BIRTHDAY??" 🙄🙄
She repeats herself so much so she can reach the 10 minute mark and monetize her videos. There's so many ads on her videos.
She knows that people don't like her, that's why she's disabled comments 🙄 (and don't even get me started on her ridiculous background)

Return to “Karina Kaboom”