Shay Carl And His (Bitch) Angel Of A Wife Part 38

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay Carl And His (Bitch) Angel Of A Wife Part 38

Post by ChemoSobby »

Yeah, Firefox won't connect me to Trixin now either. Last time I did look at it they had literally nothing for sale except one hat so I'd guess that they've just taken it offline and the brand is officially dead. Watch the Trixin crap become prized as collector's items now that you can't get it anymore. :roll:
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

ohdangitsjenni
Learner
Learner

Post by ohdangitsjenni »

yoashleydawn wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:Oh no. Don’t click on trixin website.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... daaf00.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180425</span><span>/</span><span>94a41848d9b8a1c5da2e8370cddaaf00</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mine does that for google and literally every website if I’m on wifi and it’s trying to connect to one I don’t have access to

I was able to get to the website through the "advance" link at the bottom of the error page. They have an "under construction" image on the home page.

ZenmasterKalel
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenmasterKalel »

Oh my God, in the new the mom's view, they all say that they don't allow any of their kids to have sleep overs, ever! Poor kids.
Also, Colette saying that she feels that no one that dates any of her children is good enough is giving me trolltard vibes..

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

I thought it was funny how Carlie and Kayli talked about their kinda normal teen experiences of having boyfriends and kissing and Colette is like internally clutching her pearls at the thought and saying it gives her a heart attack just thinking about her kids just having pretty normal teenage relationships.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

ZenmasterKalel wrote:Oh my God, in the new the mom's view, they all say that they don't allow any of their kids to have sleep overs, ever! Poor kids.
Also, Colette saying that she feels that no one that dates any of her children is good enough is giving me trolltard vibes..
Mormons don't do sleepovers. Their church literally tells them to not allow them.

ZenmasterKalel
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenmasterKalel »

rdt1004 wrote:I thought it was funny how Carlie and Kayli talked about their kinda normal teen experiences of having boyfriends and kissing and Colette is like internally clutching her pearls at the thought and saying it gives her a heart attack just thinking about her kids just having pretty normal teenage relationships.
Oh, totally! She seems kind of immature when it comes to sex. It's always something dirty and wrong and no-no! Like, I can't even imagine what her and Shay's sex life is like (or was like, before his affair). Does she know desire and pleasure?
She wouldn't know how to deal if one of her kids "messed up" and had sex. She has no experience doing ANYTHING "bad". I can't imagine having a mom like that. How can you turn to her when you need her help? She wouldn't know what to say or do.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I do agree with them to an extent. I grew up in a liberal city where most of the parents do not set up any kind of boundaries with their kids. Giving children total freedom and independence at a very young age is setting them up to live a hard life filled with mistakes they could have easily avoided. Young kids should not be encouraged to pursue committed relationships while they’re still immature. Sex at a young age (under 15) is actually considered child abuse in the state of ca. CPS will investigate.

I don’t think they are harming their kids by having strict rules. Their kids are allowed to have crushes, go to school dances, and flirt with their peers. No child under the age of 17 should be spending the night at their bf/gfs house and getting tangled in the emotions and heartbreak that comes with being in a committed, intimate relationship. You have your entire adult life to experience the ups and downs of relationships. Let the kids just focus on school, sports and their future.

ZenmasterKalel
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenmasterKalel »

Rhea85 wrote: I don’t think they are harming their kids by having strict rules. Their kids are allowed to have crushes, go to school dances, and flirt with their peers. No child under the age of 17 should be spending the night at their bf/gfs house and getting tangled in the emotions and heartbreak that comes with being in a committed, intimate relationship. You have your entire adult life to experience the ups and downs of relationships. Let the kids just focus on school, sports and their future.
Haha, it's so interesting you see it that way. I'm scandinavian, and this fear of children making mistakes and "growing up too soon" seems like a very american concept. The mean age for sexual debut in my country is 15. I know absolutely no one who's waited for marriage. But my country is also one of the least religious in the world.
In my opinion, heartbreak is part of growing up. You learn so much about yourself from those experiences. Yes, your parents can teach you boundaries, but it's so much more important to learn from experience. And I'm also saying this as a psychologist. It's not dangerous at all for teenagers to have relationships. Of course they need guidance from adults, but they should be able to form their own identities, and that includes sexual identity.
And in terms of sleep overs in general, it's very important for children to experience intimacy in friendships. That comes from having play dates and sleep overs where parents aren't breathing down their neck. I personally remember being 13 and having sleepovers with my girlfriends and talking about our feelings, our bodies, sex, etc. We gained so much from those conversations, and it made us feel connected to each other.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

I think most of us agree that young preteens and teenagers (12-16) shouldn’t be having sex or sleeping over at the bf/gfs house. Especially that last one, idk any parent that would condone that even the chillest ones. I think it’s better to educate your kids so when they do make decisions for themselves, they make smart ones. Teenagers, even religious ones, have sex and it’s better they be equipped with the knowledge and tools to be safe rather than clueless and hiding things from parents.

When it comes to the Butlers’ kids, who are way too young to even be thinking about sex right now, I just feel like there’s no harm in letting a middle schooler or high school freshman have their little “boyfriends and girlfriends.” At that age, it’s mostly just hanging out with friends, holding hands, and occasionally kissing, but like little pecks on the lips. Kayli and Carlie seemed to agree that’s all normal, but Colette, the holiest of them all who wouldn’t even kiss Shay until they were engaged, seemed scandalized at the thought.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:I do agree with them to an extent. I grew up in a liberal city where most of the parents do not set up any kind of boundaries with their kids. Giving children total freedom and independence at a very young age is setting them up to live a hard life filled with mistakes they could have easily avoided. Young kids should not be encouraged to pursue committed relationships while they’re still immature. Sex at a young age (under 15) is actually considered child abuse in the state of ca. CPS will investigate.

I don’t think they are harming their kids by having strict rules. Their kids are allowed to have crushes, go to school dances, and flirt with their peers. No child under the age of 17 should be spending the night at their bf/gfs house and getting tangled in the emotions and heartbreak that comes with being in a committed, intimate relationship. You have your entire adult life to experience the ups and downs of relationships. Let the kids just focus on school, sports and their future.

I agree to a point. Kids need boundaries. But when most of us are talking about sleepovers, we don't mean boyfriend/girlfriend sleepovers. Just same sex slumber parties.
And it's hypocritical to have all these boundaries around sex but none about any kind of behavior. Brock and Daxton think furniture is for climbing on, even in public places. Daxton does what he wants, even when it puts himself in danger (the swimming pool comes to mind) Which is just fine-- just don't have sex or even make out until you're married!

ZenmasterKalel
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenmasterKalel »

And honestly, having experiences with love and relationships in your teenage years will benefit you down the line. It's very common for people who are inexperienced up into their 20s to get into relationships that are really toxic, but not realize it, because they have no experience with romantic and sexual boundaries.
When you're a teenager and your relationship is bad, it's much easier to break out of (especially if you have parents to confide in), but when you're an adult, you may share a home or have children. You can get cought in a horrible situation if you are inexperienced.
Look at Colette. She ended up with a sex-crazed, cheating alcoholic. And Carlie also married a very troubled man. If Colette had dated Shay in a normal way before getting married, she might have seen his bad sides earlier.

Now, of course bad relationships can happen to all kinds of people. My point is just that teenagers dating is in no way a bad thing and can be very benefitial to their love lifes in adulthood.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

I couldn’t imagine growing up and not being able to spend the night at a friend’s house or have friends sleepover. That’s like a huge chunk of childhood. I had sleepovers all through grade school, even as a senior in high school. It is a much more deeper connection of friendship and interaction you get to have outside of school and away from parents and free to talk about anything.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I had always heard of the Mormon no sleepover rule as a kid who grew up with Mormon friends and neighbors, but didn't understand it back then. Now I think it's a way to keep Mormon kids away from non-Mormon kids/families. I think the church is more worried about that — the evil influences of non-Mormons!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A non-Mormon family might have alcohol or R-rated (or even PG-13!) movies in their homes and that's a big no-no for the church and church members.

ZenmasterKalel
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenmasterKalel »

ewokfan11 wrote:I had always heard of the Mormon no sleepover rule as a kid who grew up with Mormon friends and neighbors, but didn't understand it back then. Now I think it's a way to keep Mormon kids away from non-Mormon kids/families. I think the church is more worried about that — the evil influences of non-Mormons!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A non-Mormon family might have alcohol or R-rated (or even PG-13!) movies in their homes and that's a big no-no for the church and church members.
I think that's definitely part of it. They don't want their children to be 'tempted'. But if mormon life was really so great, the other side wouldn't be so tempting, right?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Shay Carl And His (Bitch) Angel Of A Wife Part 38

Post by Rhea85 »

Technically they still are bounded by rules. Colette, Kayli, and Carlie are adults and there’s a list of things they can’t do without being scolded by trolltard and their Mormon community.

-tattoos
-using sex toys/watching x rated movies
-posing nude/playboy
-showing too much cleavage or booty shorts
-attending nightclubs/bars
-taking exotic adult vacations
-girls trip in vegas
-alcohol

Imagine the meltdown trolltard would have if they decided to have a little fun.

ZenmasterKalel
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenmasterKalel »

Rhea85 wrote:Technically they still are bounded by rules. Colette, Kayli, and Carlie are adults and there’s a list of things they can’t do without being scolded by trolltard and their Mormon community.

-tattoos
-using sex toys/watching x rates movies
-posing nude/playboy
-girls trip in vegas

Omg, they can't even have a little fun with themselves??? Damn. Like, does a vibrator offend the heavenly father??

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ZenmasterKalel wrote:And honestly, having experiences with love and relationships in your teenage years will benefit you down the line. It's very common for people who are inexperienced up into their 20s to get into relationships that are really toxic, but not realize it, because they have no experience with romantic and sexual boundaries.
When you're a teenager and your relationship is bad, it's much easier to break out of (especially if you have parents to confide in), but when you're an adult, you may share a home or have children. You can get cought in a horrible situation if you are inexperienced.
Look at Colette. She ended up with a sex-crazed, cheating alcoholic. And Carlie also married a very troubled man. If Colette had dated Shay in a normal way before getting married, she might have seen his bad sides earlier.

Now, of course bad relationships can happen to all kinds of people. My point is just that teenagers dating is in no way a bad thing and can be very benefitial to their love lifes in adulthood.
Definitely this-- dating people without the pressure of it being a do or die, get married or break up situation, is healthy. I certainly learned a lot dating in my 20's. I still ended up divorced, but there were a lot of reasons for that.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ZenmasterKalel wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:Technically they still are bounded by rules. Colette, Kayli, and Carlie are adults and there’s a list of things they can’t do without being scolded by trolltard and their Mormon community.

-tattoos
-posing nude/playboy
-girls trip in vegas

Omg, they can't even have a little fun with themselves??? Damn. Like, does a vibrator offend the heavenly father??
Masturbation is definitely a no-no. It's a "gateway sin", lol, and you can get your temple recommend pulled if you're honest with your bishop about it. So vibrators are out for sure!

ZenmasterKalel
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenmasterKalel »

lmmomSD wrote:
ZenmasterKalel wrote:

-tattoos
-posing nude/playboy
-girls trip in vegas

Masturbation is definitely a no-no. It's a "gateway sin", lol, and you can get your temple recommend pulled if you're honest with your bishop about it. So vibrators are out for sure!
I wonder if Shay and Colette included masturbation in their sex-talks with the kids.. And I wonder if they make them feel ashamed for doing it. That's one of the most hurtful things to put in a child's mind. Masturbation is healthy and leads to better sex later in life!

Also, it would be extremely hypocritical, as we all know Shay masturbates in the moonlight and shit.. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Colette has never diddled herself.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

ZenmasterKalel wrote:I wonder if Shay and Colette included masturbation in their sex-talks with the kids.. And I wonder if they make them feel ashamed for doing it. That's one of the most hurtful things to put in a child's mind. Masturbation is healthy and leads to better sex later in life!
Sadly, I'm sure they have...or the church has. Their church is very specific that mastrubation is a sin and will make you gay. :roll:

This is quite eye-opening: http://www.newsweek.com/masturbation-ga ... sex-748201

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”