Christine Sydelko

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Christine Sydelko

Post by smarlo »

I thought she deserved her very own thread!!
That Girl!

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Christine Sydelko

Post by MadKat9517 »

I'm here for it.

fqatwigs
Talker
Talker

Post by fqatwigs »

Yay! Love her sims videos lol. Also thought her video with Manny was cute :love2:

Post by Guest »

<3

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

:tu:
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

following
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

<3

kitzlig
Debater
Debater

Post by kitzlig »

Following

nevertameyourdemons
Debater
Debater

Post by nevertameyourdemons »

i'm so glad she and tom finally reunited! he was a staple in their vlogs for so long.

lotties3
Learner
Learner

Post by lotties3 »

Following

dontfwithmee
Learner
Learner

Post by dontfwithmee »

Did you guys see this? .
She pretty much says she was the one who split with Elijah, and now theres "not really beef", but she was very awkward about it. She also mentioned that they haven't really talked since the split.

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer

Post by MadKat9517 »

dontfwithmee wrote:Did you guys see this? .
She pretty much says she was the one who split with Elijah, and now theres "not really beef", but she was very awkward about it. She also mentioned that they haven't really talked since the split.
That's about what I'd expect from Christine. She's probably trying to avoid unneeded drama. The split is fairly fresh, so she's probably trying to just keep her head down and focus on her own content (which she's done an amazing job of). I don't see her spilling any tea unless 1) Elijah & Co strike first, or 2) She feels she needs to address the fans on her own. And imo, she is under no obligation to do so. That's on her time.

And there may not *be* anything more to the story that she was ready to move on.

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

I want to see more of christine+drew :P

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

MadKat9517 wrote:That's about what I'd expect from Christine. She's probably trying to avoid unneeded drama. The split is fairly fresh, so she's probably trying to just keep her head down and focus on her own content (which she's done an amazing job of). I don't see her spilling any tea unless 1) Elijah & Co strike first, or 2) She feels she needs to address the fans on her own. And imo, she is under no obligation to do so. That's on her time.

And there may not *be* anything more to the story that she was ready to move on.
True. I probably wouldn't spill much tea if I were her either, considering how rabid his fanbase is.
It's just the petty part of me that's curious about it, I think. If Elijah truly screwed her over, I want to see him exposed. But of course, that doesn't mean I'm entitled to that information, if it exists at all.

amazinglexi
Learner
Learner

Post by amazinglexi »

I think Christine is a good person and genuinely funny, don't get me wrong, but her new content has been really boring me. I don't want to watch the same videos people have been doing since 2012 with Colleen, Grace, Mamrie, Hannah, etc. And then the Europe vlog was disappointing because as much as I love Tom, it wasn't really super interesting since she admitted she spent the whole time in her hotel room. (Which, if she was sick, I understand, but then why do a vlog at all?) I was just hoping for some more rant videos like her old school videos, or something like that, since I know she's tired of the vlogging over the top stuff her and Elijah did. To be fair, I haven't seen all of her videos because they stopped showing up in my subscription feed since I stopped watching basically, so this is just based off what I have seen.

That being said I know a lot of people genuinely like her new videos and that's totally cool, I just wanted to go off a little bit because I was hoping for better.
but oh,
what a lovely night for
constellations

bayway
Informer
Informer

Post by bayway »

^ I thought I was the only one who felt like her content was boring. I always try watching all the way through but never make it. The video that made me subscribe was her magcon rant way back before christine and elijah were a thing. I wish she would do more rants, commentary, mukbangs and maybe occasionally a vlog with someone interesting (zane for example, i love them together)
...yikes

Noli
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Noli »

Following

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer

Post by MadKat9517 »

amazinglexi wrote:I think Christine is a good person and genuinely funny, don't get me wrong, but her new content has been really boring me. I don't want to watch the same videos people have been doing since 2012 with Colleen, Grace, Mamrie, Hannah, etc. And then the Europe vlog was disappointing because as much as I love Tom, it wasn't really super interesting since she admitted she spent the whole time in her hotel room. (Which, if she was sick, I understand, but then why do a vlog at all?) I was just hoping for some more rant videos like her old school videos, or something like that, since I know she's tired of the vlogging over the top stuff her and Elijah did. To be fair, I haven't seen all of her videos because they stopped showing up in my subscription feed since I stopped watching basically, so this is just based off what I have seen.

That being said I know a lot of people genuinely like her new videos and that's totally cool, I just wanted to go off a little bit because I was hoping for better.
Agreed that most of her current content is a bit dull (and I've been a Christine fan for years). I'm still in my forgiveness mode though because she's still trying to find her groove. Time will tell.

seymorebuttz
Learner
Learner

Post by seymorebuttz »

following :ninja:

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

amazinglexi wrote:I think Christine is a good person and genuinely funny, don't get me wrong, but her new content has been really boring me. I don't want to watch the same videos people have been doing since 2012 with Colleen, Grace, Mamrie, Hannah, etc. And then the Europe vlog was disappointing because as much as I love Tom, it wasn't really super interesting since she admitted she spent the whole time in her hotel room. (Which, if she was sick, I understand, but then why do a vlog at all?) I was just hoping for some more rant videos like her old school videos, or something like that, since I know she's tired of the vlogging over the top stuff her and Elijah did. To be fair, I haven't seen all of her videos because they stopped showing up in my subscription feed since I stopped watching basically, so this is just based off what I have seen.

Agree 100% with all of this. Love Christine but her content nowadays is really "old school" like... no one cares about Hannah Hart or Colleen anymore. And if she did rants again I wonder if she could make them interesting bc tbh I was enthousiastic for the vlogs and sims videos but even those are boring.

Return to “Christine Sydelko”