Christine Sydelko

Jumalauta
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Christine Sydelko

Post by Jumalauta »

I fucking cant with these two. I hope she leaves Twitter for good, goes back to school and grows up.

Mille026
Talker
Talker

Post by Mille026 »

This girl needs a therapist, not another social media platform. Her cameo is still active even though she deleted twitter.

I hate that she plays the "poor me" card all the damn time. Supposedly she has been mocked for her weight every single day for 4 years and she's always hated it. If it was so awful, why did she drop out of college and move to LA to pursue the career? Why was so much of her content based on mocking and trolling other creators if she knew it was so toxic and hurtful?

Christine could've used her money and time and connections to hire a personal trainer and nutritionist. Instead of fighting with people on twitter, she could've done a whole mind and body health transformation. Could've called Katie Morton and done a video on binge eating disorders. She could've interviewed YouTubers who lost drastic amounts of weight like Shane Dawson and Josh Peck. She could've done mental and emotional health videos. Could've talked about drug and alcohol use and the negative side effects. There are so many wellness youtubers she could've collaborated with. The opportunities were ENDLESS and people would love to see her thriving - but, lazy Christine chose the easy way out. She quit working and spent all of her money on binge eating while burning all of her bridges with angry twitter rants.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

she bashed on social media people, including her own friends like Carly, Erin, and Chris, called a bunch of people stupid morons constantly, even muted all of her mentions so she couldn't see what fans would say to her and was just generally bitter overall and she's surprised no one wants to pay for her to go back to school? I don't know why everyone is saying she was "Bullied" off when the people she was replying to were all saying that she should get off of social media if it makes her so upset and she was comparing that to when people say "dont be depressed just stop being sad!". she easily could've gotten off of social media once she "quit". could've made a private account for her and her friends if she still wanted to be online someway. but I guess the pedestal she put herself on wasnt paying the bills.

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

Her and Chris were going to the same personal trainer together for a little bit and I was so happy for her :(

Bile
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bile »

“Bullied off of Twitter”? She did it to herself! No sympathy whatsoever for her. What you put out into the world, expect to get back.

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

Mille026 wrote:This girl needs a therapist, not another social media platform. Her cameo is still active even though she deleted twitter.

I hate that she plays the "poor me" card all the damn time. Supposedly she has been mocked for her weight every single day for 4 years and she's always hated it. If it was so awful, why did she drop out of college and move to LA to pursue the career? Why was so much of her content based on mocking and trolling other creators if she knew it was so toxic and hurtful?

Christine could've used her money and time and connections to hire a personal trainer and nutritionist. Instead of fighting with people on twitter, she could've done a whole mind and body health transformation. Could've called Katie Morton and done a video on binge eating disorders. She could've interviewed YouTubers who lost drastic amounts of weight like Shane Dawson and Josh Peck. She could've done mental and emotional health videos. Could've talked about drug and alcohol use and the negative side effects. There are so many wellness youtubers she could've collaborated with. The opportunities were ENDLESS and people would love to see her thriving - but, lazy Christine chose the easy way out. She quit working and spent all of her money on binge eating while burning all of her bridges with angry twitter rants.
She has low self-esteem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mille026
Talker
Talker

Post by Mille026 »

idonteven wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:51 pm
Her and Chris were going to the same personal trainer together for a little bit and I was so happy for her :(
Yeah, she was losing weight and seemed to be feeling more confident. Posting pics in shirts she hadn't fit in for years. It's too bad she quit.

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

Yeah she quits everything, makes excuses just like she's the victim i always saw through the bullshit. She always looks sloppy and lazy to me

rosemilktea
Talker
Talker

Post by rosemilktea »

Mille026 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:18 pm
This girl needs a therapist, not another social media platform. Her cameo is still active even though she deleted twitter.

suuuper late response, but yes to all of this! if she took her energy and used it to better herself, i have a feeling she would've gained more popularity because weight and binge eating are all issues a lot of people have, and watching their favorite influencer go through the journey of self-recovery could've inspired them to better themselves; i know it definitely would've inspired me. instead, like you said, she took the easy way out, and then got bitter when people stopped liking her. it's disappointing to see a loss of potential in anyone, and i feel like if she just came out and apologized for being toxic and then bettered herself, she'd have fans again.

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

I feel bad knowing that we probably won’t get new content from her. Like, ever.

Mille026
Talker
Talker

Post by Mille026 »

RegularToe wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:02 pm

I don't. Christine only made good content when she was high or drunk. Otherwise she was just another lazy, judgmental and privileged asshole.

rosemilktea
Talker
Talker

Post by rosemilktea »

Mille026 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:10 pm
RegularToe wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:02 pm

I don't. Christine only made good content when she was high or drunk. Otherwise she was just another lazy, judgmental and privileged asshole.
yeah, i feel like if she tried to come back and make any content now, it wouldn't be the same as it was before now that she has this deep bitterness for youtube and influencers. not to mention, most people only remembered her from vine, and especially with how she pushed herself from content creators, people aren't gonna take to anything else she makes very well.

Mille026
Talker
Talker

Post by Mille026 »

She's baaaaack - and it looks like she only re-instates her twitter to marginalize and belittle conservatives and christians until Election Day. Love the irony of being bullied off the internet and then coming back 9 months later just to bully and spread hate. Politics is obviously a tough subject, but she's not tweeting to educate or provide resources, it's literally all judgemental and combative.

AdrusBarba
Stalker
Stalker

Post by AdrusBarba »

I hate it when YouTubers really don't tell how they earn. Just motivate you and your non-paying content

Return to “Christine Sydelko”