Re: Brittany LessHer dogs lick her newborn baby + Matt Ogre

Post by All Hale To Kale »

bma_jd wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:58 am
Punch wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:13 am
whiskeyweights wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:29 pm
She finally posted a picture of them together. In the comments someone asked when the reunion happened and she said end of July.
I guess July makes it sound better so they were only broken up for a few months, but it seemed like Matt had been stringing her along since July and just now let her move back into his place. She didn’t start posting live from Matt’s bedroom every day until like 3 days ago. A week ago she was still living by herself and every story was about her crying all the time.
Its not terrible that they just moved back in together recently but my god this has been so much for Grayson. She was complaining about having to move places a few months ago IIRC but she was super vague as to why she has to move so who knows what that was about. Same with the "new mattress" thing and her constant illnesses-- nothing she says adds up and she is obviously using it as an excuse for something else. And while I don't think its bad that they both have been in therapy (therapy is always good)... it really seemed like their issues stems from her wanting to get married and him not wanting to marry her. Unless those feelings have ACTUALLY changed, then this is still doomed. I also think she is doing a lot to save face--- she was very smug about the fact that it was FINE she and her boyfriend of 6 months intentionally got pregnant and everyone judging should fuck off.
Agreed! This relationship is totally doomed... she still wants a ring and he just wants to bang and have someone around. I hope she made HIM get STD tests when they got back together... but somehow I get the feeling she’s still just letting him string her along.

Matt’s an idiot- he can’t do any better than Brittany. I also have a soft spot for her, she could do so much better and it makes me sad that she’s so pretty and seems so nice/good mom but her self esteem is so low she gets back with Matt without a ring and still just posting all these booty shots now that the boobs are gone. I do wonder if she regrets getting out the implants...

lab52
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lab52 »

Has Greyson started talking yet? Just curious. She said he turns two in a week or two and I've never seen him say much. He's seriously the cutest though! so i was just wondering.

bma_jd
Debater
Debater

Post by bma_jd »

lab52 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:51 pm
Has Greyson started talking yet? Just curious. She said he turns two in a week or two and I've never seen him say much. He's seriously the cutest though! so i was just wondering.
She has mentioned his language exploding a few months back but I don't think its been very documented (which is fine! she doesn't need to post him all over SM).

lab52
Talker
Talker

Post by lab52 »

bma_jd wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:06 am
lab52 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:51 pm
She has mentioned his language exploding a few months back but I don't think its been very documented (which is fine! she doesn't need to post him all over SM).
Yeah very true! i really like her and think she's a good mom, but i was just curious...

sw4075
Talker
Talker

Brittany LessHer dogs lick her newborn baby + Matt Ogre

Post by sw4075 »

I really can’t stand how she always over lines her lips with lipstick.. it looks ridiculous! ImageImageImage

thereshegoooo
Talker
Talker

Post by thereshegoooo »

sw4075 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:43 am

I really can’t stand how she always over lines her lips with lipstick.. it looks ridiculous! ImageImageImage

She already has huge lips idk why she does that

jendixon
Talker
Talker

Post by jendixon »

Anybody know why she did the not happy emoji on Jeff Nippard's latest post of him and Stephanie?

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

She looks like an idiot. I totally forgot about her tbh. I don’t get matts appeal. He’s short, ugly, and seems to just use tf outta her. She just seems desperate and lonely to me, which is so weird. She could do so much better. The worst get back together I have ever seen

ScrumpDaddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ScrumpDaddy »

I don't think she's that pretty... That chomp chain mouth just gives me the creeps

blackisthenewblack
Debater
Debater

Post by blackisthenewblack »

Newest video of her and ogus dancing is so cringey. No one wants to see that.

gossipbetch
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipbetch »

i unfollowed.

blackisthenewblack
Debater
Debater

She’s posting “twerking” videos now 🙄

fivebelievers
Talker
Talker

Post by fivebelievers »

She needs to stop with the annoying dancing . Nobody wants to see It. Nobody.

blackisthenewblack
Debater
Debater

Okay I feel like I keep posting about her but she now has a coupon code for a Vibrator so...

amyduck_55
Learner
Learner

Post by amyduck_55 »

What is this shit?? Why are her lips so badly over lined?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thereshegoooo
Talker
Talker

Post by thereshegoooo »

amyduck_55 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:19 pm
What is this shit?? Why are her lips so badly over lined?!
Omg I saw that and thought the same thing... soooo embarrassing. She has big lips idk why she does that! And I’m pretty sure she was talking about her business during that video.... like make yourself presentable? Does she not look at her video? So bad haha

thereshegoooo
Talker
Talker

Post by thereshegoooo »

Wtf is wrong with her?

What is up with these people not using birth control? (Including condoms) She barely got back with Matt and she already wants to obviously have another baby. He doesn’t want to commit to her, yet she’s laying it all out there lmao. We all know she wants. They are so trashy 🤢
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amyduck_55
Learner
Learner

Post by amyduck_55 »

I have never seen someone over line their lips so horribly 🤣

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

thereshegoooo wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:06 pm
Wtf is wrong with her?

What is up with these people not using birth control? (Including condoms) She barely got back with Matt and she already wants to obviously have another baby. He doesn’t want to commit to her, yet she’s laying it all out there lmao. We all know she wants. They are so trashy 🤢
Didn't she learn the first time that attempting to trap Matt into being a father/husband doesn't work?

thereshegoooo
Talker
Talker

Post by thereshegoooo »

They are just sooooo trashy. All these pics are in the main walkway of their townhome complex. Imagine you’re just trying to go to your car and they’ve got the tripod propped up twerking, shirtless, being obnoxious. CRINGEEEE. I liked her on her own but I think they are so uncomfortable to watch.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”