Brittany LessHer dogs lick her newborn baby + Matt Ogre

Punch
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittany LessHer dogs lick her newborn baby + Matt Ogre

Post by Punch »

She’s started following Matt recently again on IG. I guess she’s learned her lesson from the first go round to keep her private life off insta because she made it clear she wasn’t going to answer any personal questions on her recent Q&A.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

I think she’s going to find that if she tries to keep her “personal life” off social media, her engagement — both on her main accounts and for the new subscription service she’s pushing — is going to start dropping.

If people are interested in following someone SOLELY for fitness/informational content, there are a hundred female fitness influencers who are better-spoken, and with a deeper understanding of exercise/nutrition. The “informational” content she posts is incredibly basic and poorly-communicated.

The vast majority of her followers are there because she has a relatively likable persona, and since she’s previously been a serial over-sharer, they’ve followed her personal ~journey~. Take that away and she’s just another random filming her hip-thrusts.

Angelsrest8
Talker
Talker

Post by Angelsrest8 »

They were also attending the same wedding. It does not mean they were together as a couple, however it is suspicious. I know that its likely they have the same group of friends so its likely both of them are invited BUT i still do think they were there together (Britt posted to her personal account brittlesser a pic that they went to the wedding and Matt shared several stories about it).

Punch
Learner
Learner

Post by Punch »

Angelsrest8 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:08 am
They were also attending the same wedding. It does not mean they were together as a couple, however it is suspicious. I know that its likely they have the same group of friends so its likely both of them are invited BUT i still do think they were there together (Britt posted to her personal account brittlesser a pic that they went to the wedding and Matt shared several stories about it).
It’s odd Matt went completely MIA for 3 weeks. Britt moved into his house temporarily, and he was pretty clearly never there while she was there. She did a ton of stories, and he never showed up in the background, just her mom. Then she moves back out into her new townhouse, and Matt pops back up as Britt unblocks him and is now following/liking his stuff. Total speculation but it seems like Matt was in some kind of therapy? rehab?, Britt moved in to take care of his house/dogs, and now they’re trying to repair their relationship.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her “new” townhome looks just like the one she lived in with Matt. Seems like it might be a different unit in the same complex... and it also looks like she might have moved in with her mom? ‘Cause her mom is suddenly there all the time again.

And yeah, Matt’s social media has been alllll over: shortly after they broke up he started posting way more and talking about how he was feeling better, then his account went dark for like a month. Now he seems to be back with zero explanation.

bma_jd
Debater
Debater

Post by bma_jd »

she is so thirsty for attention. every time her engagement drops off, she starts posting videos/photos where it's obvious she's in Matt's house again. i'm sure in a week or so she'll start lamenting everyone commenting/asking whether they're back together based on the fact SHE'S HANGING OUT IN HIS HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY.

Punch
Learner
Learner

Post by Punch »

bma_jd wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:01 pm
she is so thirsty for attention. every time her engagement drops off, she starts posting videos/photos where it's obvious she's in Matt's house again. i'm sure in a week or so she'll start lamenting everyone commenting/asking whether they're back together based on the fact SHE'S HANGING OUT IN HIS HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY.
*posts a pic shaking her ass in front of his bed* “My relationship is PRIVATE! Stop asking!”
Girl, we know you’ve been back with him for awhile because you seek validity/attention from men, your identity/financial security is tied up in being with a man and you think he’s changed his douchebag ways with tHeRApY. Where’s your ring? :rofl:

Unicornia
Learner
Learner

Post by Unicornia »

Her insta is so boring these days. Cuteness of Grayson is only reason I haven't unfollowed (yet)

bma_jd
Debater
Debater

Post by bma_jd »

Unicornia wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:59 am
Her insta is so boring these days. Cuteness of Grayson is only reason I haven't unfollowed (yet)
I can't handle her marketing of her business when its all just her like "ok so like um ok like so" again and again while playing with her hair. she is so unprofessional in all of her posts. i don't understand how she expects to grow her business when she comes off this way.

she recently posted that she'd been getting sick a lot and she thinks the cause was her mattress? which is super weird but also super gross. she threw in that she'd been "sleeping someplace else" and then got a new mattress and she's fine. but she was literally sick like a week or two ago so I'm not sure how she can determine it was the mattress already. I also think the "sleeping somewhere else" is Matt b/c her videos lately have shown that she's at his house, not hers.

Boredboard
Learner
Learner

Post by Boredboard »

Hopefully they come out with it soon, I heard her giggling in the background of Matt’s how many gymshark items could you put on in 60 seconds, they’ll probably wait to actually do it once there’s an engagement

Punch
Learner
Learner

Post by Punch »

I think Brittany could grow her following so much if she wasn’t so... gross. She’s trying to go this fitness/model route trying to appeal to men, and that’s totally the wrong fit for her. She seems like a great mom and is very likable. Her audience should be other young moms. Yet she’s all about twerking, booty poppin, gross tight clothes that make me think she has a constant yeast smell, weird things with her tongue.

name_not_important
Talker
Talker

Post by name_not_important »

She is something else. Her post from Sept 25 makes me laugh so hard. First its a post about not getting her period (caption). Next, if you look at the photo she is wearing knee high black soccer socks...some random blue thong which is hiked up so high that its loose and gaping in the front, then some random tight crop with a cut out that isn't being worn properly. Like a poser with absolutely no clue how to play along.

Shes absolutely gorgeous and I agree what a shame to see her go down this "IG model" route.

gossipbetch
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipbetch »

Her dancing for is so cringe

bma_jd
Debater
Debater

Post by bma_jd »

gossipbetch wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:49 am
Her dancing for is so cringe
Its not dancing and just shoving her butt in the camera and sticking her tongue out as if that is appealing in any way shape or form. I do not understand her appeal at all.

bma_jd
Debater
Debater

Post by bma_jd »

So now it seems she and Ogus are back together officially? I really hope those two figure their shit out for the sake of Grayson b/c its going to be wildly confusing to grow up seeing mom and dad together and not together every 6-12 months.

fivebelievers
Talker
Talker

Post by fivebelievers »

Matt is back in her stories in his undies again...aka things I do not wish to see. Idk for some reason I have a soft spot for Brittany . I think she means well and it seems like she is a great mom. I just wish she would try to relate a little bit more with the young mom and killing it vibe, rather than the ass posts. The dancing and ass shots are borderline cringe. There's enough of that on IG . Grayson is adorable though.

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater

Post by whiskeyweights »

She finally posted a picture of them together. In the comments someone asked when the reunion happened and she said end of July.

Punch
Learner
Learner

Post by Punch »

whiskeyweights wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:29 pm
She finally posted a picture of them together. In the comments someone asked when the reunion happened and she said end of July.
I guess July makes it sound better so they were only broken up for a few months, but it seemed like Matt had been stringing her along since July and just now let her move back into his place. She didn’t start posting live from Matt’s bedroom every day until like 3 days ago. A week ago she was still living by herself and every story was about her crying all the time.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Man, at the VERY least I thought she’d be able to stand her ground and not let Matt announce they were back together until he proposed. She’s just gonna let this man waste her time until the end of days.

Even if they do end up getting married eventually, she just looks so dumb letting this guy run her around and around until he decides he doesn’t have anything better to do than settle down. Especially after she’s made so much noise about going to therapy and unlearning toxic crap blah blah blah, and he posted those braggy stories about getting STD tested after they broke up.

bma_jd
Debater
Debater

Post by bma_jd »

Punch wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:13 am
whiskeyweights wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:29 pm
I guess July makes it sound better so they were only broken up for a few months, but it seemed like Matt had been stringing her along since July and just now let her move back into his place. She didn’t start posting live from Matt’s bedroom every day until like 3 days ago. A week ago she was still living by herself and every story was about her crying all the time.
Its not terrible that they just moved back in together recently but my god this has been so much for Grayson. She was complaining about having to move places a few months ago IIRC but she was super vague as to why she has to move so who knows what that was about. Same with the "new mattress" thing and her constant illnesses-- nothing she says adds up and she is obviously using it as an excuse for something else. And while I don't think its bad that they both have been in therapy (therapy is always good)... it really seemed like their issues stems from her wanting to get married and him not wanting to marry her. Unless those feelings have ACTUALLY changed, then this is still doomed. I also think she is doing a lot to save face--- she was very smug about the fact that it was FINE she and her boyfriend of 6 months intentionally got pregnant and everyone judging should fuck off.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”