Hostella - 280390 Stolen Pinterest Ideas (Part 67)

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hostella - 280390 Stolen Pinterest Ideas (Part 67)

Post by LaurieLaurie »

adoralfloral wrote:[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://ibb.co/ebtBZc]Image[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>ebtBZc</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>preview</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>ft3pLH</span><span>/</span><span>IMG</span><span>_</span><span>1733</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]
[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://imgbb.com/]image" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgbb</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/]</span><span>image</span></a> hosting[/url]

Not sure if 12 year old kids birthday party or a bunch of lazy slobs in their mid-late twenties trying too hard

she's going to describe how to blow up balloons & buy grocery cake in her book ffs
No way would a 12 year old have a party like that, 12 year olds are in year 8! My 13 year old sibling would have been embarrassed. That’s more of a 1-8 year olds dream party.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

EffyStonem wrote: Or it could be fallen strands of hair caught between her? The hair is practically on her tits and I know we hate Zoe here but Idt she has the ability to grow her pits that long. Although I’d probably admire her more if she did it and didn’t give a fuck.

About the new vlog ...
As a 22 year old, the thought of being in public with a friend with the same (almost) shade and cut as me is literally so embarrassing. Like it’s not a normal medium length brown hair situation, it’s a deliberate “we’re going for the exact same look” deal. That’s so cringy to me. I had a friend who always bought things I did right after I would and it actually annoyed me. Partly bc like get your own fuckin identity but TWO, you’re not 5... being matchy matchy is not a good look.

Also, did anyone else notice that Zoe was getting a lot more hype and praise for her hair than poppy? Even from sausage faced Sean. “You look sooooo good Zoe. I’m gonna picture you when I’m fucking pop from behind now that you both thankfully have the exact same haircut” gross. Although I doubt they fuck, someone said their relationship looks more genuine and lovey or whatever than zalfies.... Ummmm maybe I’m alone here but I think soppy seem more like siblings than Alfie and Zoe. Like 0 romantic chemistry. Poppy and Alfie would be better suited
When I first started watching Zoe/Alfie vlogs, I honestly thought that Sean was the third Deyes sibling, and was like 'lol awks that he's obviously in love with Zoe'.
I was legit shocked when I found out he was Poppy's boyfriend. And it was quite a while before I found out, too.

I'm sure at this point he's still partly in that relationship out of anticipation for the bored midlife crisis affair with Zoe.

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

xoxooo
Debater
Debater

Post by xoxooo »

clessidrae wrote:legit looking 40 y.o[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 56393d.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180314</span><span>/</span><span>7e3054e786217dbfc05e9d90c756393d</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
WHY does she keep on pushing her eyes so wide open in all her selfies?!
That's more creepy than cute Zoe....
i type too fast and yet, i am too lazy to proof read my texts, so sorry for my 1000 typos <3

adoralfloral
Talker
Talker

Post by adoralfloral »

fatdan113 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://image.ibb.co/mV7mjc/Untitled.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>mV7mjc</span><span>/</span><span>Untitled</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
WHY. ARE. THERE. BALLOONS. SHE. IS. 28. YEARS. OLD. THAT. IS. THE. MOST. BASIC. DECOR. IDEA. ZERO. CREATIVITY.

jamieschmidt
Informer
Informer

Post by jamieschmidt »

Wow, you're right. She definitely uses push up bras and bikinis. Image

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

adoralfloral wrote:
fatdan113 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://image.ibb.co/mV7mjc/Untitled.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>mV7mjc</span><span>/</span><span>Untitled</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
WHY. ARE. THERE. BALLOONS. SHE. IS. 28. YEARS. OLD. THAT. IS. THE. MOST. BASIC. DECOR. IDEA. ZERO. CREATIVITY.
It's not like she even makes her own decorations..but I wouldn't be surprised if she lies and shows you how to make things she hijacked from Pinterest

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Zoe built up such a pathetic character over the past few years that no trip,no pretend to be working hard, or haircut will be able to save her. She doesnt have any talents or skills, she is not interesting enough. This whole "new year, new me" seems so forced. It´s like her management made a list with items like haircut, travel more, and now they are checking it off the list.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

jamieschmidt wrote:Wow, you're right. She definitely uses push up bras and bikinis. Image

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
You know, I was actually impressed that she went and picked up all those sticks in the yard. That might actually be the one thing I’ve ever seen her doing that I can relate to! It’s a miracle.

Also (OT), I laughed my ass off at her handing Alfie a stick to flick the dead rat into the bushes. ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

miranda5 wrote:Zoe built up such a pathetic character over the past few years that no trip,no pretend to be working hard, or haircut will be able to save her. She doesnt have any talents or skills, she is not interesting enough. This whole "new year, new me" seems so forced. It´s like her management made a list with items like haircut, travel more, and now they are checking it off the list.
I feel like so many of her followers are too superficial to care about these little changes. The less interesting Zalfie get and the worse her makeup skills/fashion get, the less appealing she is to a lot of people who’ve been following her for years. She isn’t making changes where it counts. The minions who don’t care about any of the scandals will continue to love any content she puts out.

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

We all know a real life Zoe Pan - Who is an adult, that need's to grow the fuck up ! :D .

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

This photo shoot makes me dislike her even more. How pointless is this book??

madcat55
Learner
Learner

Post by madcat55 »

Why does she look so old!??!!?!?

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

Jasmine S wrote:This photo shoot makes me dislike her even more. How pointless is this book??
According to the Waterstones website it's already been slashed to half price even before publication has started ! (https://www.waterstones.com/book/cordia ... 1473687776 )

Not many people are "swiping up" to buy that utter rubbish :D .

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

She’s making fucking pizza. No social drinks or actual meals? She really is deluded. After a week of work/parenting those of us who are a similar age do not blow up balloons and jump up and down on a bed.

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

I just had her favorites video on in the background and she says a water bottle is made of “ALUMINIUM”.... !!!!!! Ah-loo-min-ee-um?!?! What?! Please tell me this is a British thing and she’s not that dumb (but this is the girl who says “orientated” instead of oriented). That is something a 3rd grader would say in the US.

Not to mention- THE BOTTLE IS MADE OF STAINLESS STEEL. I’ve never even heard of an aluminum water bottle. Maybe if you got the cheapest S’well bottle knock off available. I can’t believe I trusted this girl’s opinion when I was a teenager.

Also, is her book really going to be £20?! I don’t think I’ve ever owned such an expensive book in my life.

headturner18
Learner
Learner

Post by headturner18 »

ders wrote:I just had her favorites video on in the background and she says a water bottle is made of “ALUMINIUM”.... !!!!!! Ah-loo-min-ee-um?!?! What?! Please tell me this is a British thing and she’s not that dumb (but this is the girl who says “orientated” instead of oriented). That is something a 3rd grader would say in the US.

Not to mention- THE BOTTLE IS MADE OF STAINLESS STEEL. I’ve never even heard of an aluminum water bottle. Maybe if you got the cheapest S’well bottle knock off available. I can’t believe I trusted this girl’s opinion when I was a teenager.

Also, is her book really going to be £20?! I don’t think I’ve ever owned such an expensive book in my life.
Aluminium was pronounced correctly, that’s how pretty much every country pronounces it apart from the US.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

madcat55 wrote:Image

Why does she look so old!??!!?!?
How fast did she fck up her hair????
I use to blame Sam
But it's all Zoe

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

yui-0902
Talker
Talker

Post by yui-0902 »

Based on the insta stories that she has been posting lately, these photoshoots for her new book are getting more and more hideous. Having a fake birthday party, jumping on beds and sitting on a high chair with balloons in hands...etc.
They are awkwardly staged and not appealing at all.
I also think those decorations were not organized and set up by herself. The team did it all for her. How can she claim that she DO it all by herself?

By the way, she has been preparing this book since last year. Why can't she just go along with each season and documented or take images for some special occasions that were actually held in her house?
I think it is better and more genuine than those staged photoshoots events.
However, this is Zoe who we are talking about...
Last edited by yui-0902 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
*English is not my first language. Sorry if there's any grammar error.

Return to “Zoella”