BeckieJBrown - Dear Santa, all I want is a pink toaster

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown - Dear Santa, all I want is a pink toaster

Post by Lynndi »

Of course, out of everything we've said on here she picks out and deforms that message.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Thassarian
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Thassarian »

Downonthecorner wrote:
kofi wrote:What gets me it’s the “I’ll pray for them” stunt. So pretentious and holier than thou. Prayers are empty if you don’t feel them and just repeat them to get a fast pass to evangelical heaven.
Didn't she say in her last Christianity video, that she doesn't know how to pray though? I don't think that lying about praying for someone gets her a lot of evangelical points either..
I really believe she only says it to be patronising. Some Christians say it and sound condescending but they actually do think someone needs help ie when they "pray the gay away". It's awful and a horrible mindset, but some genuinely believe homosexuals need help. And some say it in a nice way, like when my Christian friends say they'll pray for me when I'm sick or something. But Beckie only says it to be like "I'm a good person and you're a bad person who is horrible to me but I'm going to act like I have the high ground."

She's going to end up like that Amanda Bynes character from Easy A.
tumblr_m8v065s89H1qc7z48o1_500.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bucky
Talker
Talker

Post by bucky »

I don't usually read the comment section, but I took a peek in the "Surprise Parcel Unboxing" video...

Like wat. What is this person talking about? Does she really think that being unappreciative is the norm nowadays?

"This is the funniest line she's said in months". That's so sad, really.
And of course she'd like a comment where she's compared to her younger self.

And last but not least, a classic:

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

The only one who manipulated the comments was you and we have the screenshots to prove it, no one was abusing your grandad someone said that death would be better than being around you, stop using his death as a way to defend your shitty behaviour people go through grief every day around the world it doesn’t make you special and let’s not forget you sulked about spending your birthday with him when he was dying.

Why would anyone want to publish a book by you when it would be filled with - nothing changes, nothing gets better, you can’t get over trich, pull free is pointless. Waaaaah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

RESPECT THE DEAD! Says BeckBeck, who put a dying man online for months (I’m sure he didn’t understand the extent of publicity/people watching) and talking about his private illness, moaning about spending time with her dying grandpa, even putting up picture of his funeral OoS, that’s fucking disrespectful and sickening.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

falafaf3ll3
Debater
Debater

Post by falafaf3ll3 »

''this is the last straw for me'' tweets beckbeck as she refreshes continuously the gg tab on her mac... :FU:

That comment wasnt such a big deal imo but to each their own.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Changing subject here, but I was thinking about something she said a while back, about only needing one meal a day, and more recently her nonsense about being on the breadline. Made me snicker.

I've not got a balanced diet, I'm living off of pasta, rice, and - if I'm lucky - some sort of cheap, frozen meat. Why ? Because I can barely afford life at the moment. Between school fees, flat rental, gas/electricity/water bills, Internet and mobile bills, food and litter for my cat, I can't afford to put "real" food on the table. I put the rest first. Yet I'm not moping around begging for people to buy me stuff.

I'm getting sick of her constant nagging. She needs to get into the real world. Does she think we all get things handed to us ?

Anyway, I'm getting to personal so I'm going to step back a bit. She's spreading her negativity.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

The most sane reply I’ve seen on her twitter. Image

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

ello101 wrote:The most sane reply I’ve seen on her twitter. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 546b51.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180331</span><span>/</span><span>2be386c0ab3b8960c0333b774d546b51</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

They're getting blocked, for sure. If people get blocked for liking tweets (like I did), speaking out like this will definitely get them blocked :rofl: :rofl: good advice though beckie, don't read here!

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Before she thinks of publishing a novel she should consider learning not to put a comma between subject and predicate or to separate the words “thank you” (yes, Beckie, they’re two words). No matter how many words you scribble, if you writing is as horrid as your Instagram captions make me think... I’m sorry but you’re not fit for the job.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Is it weird that I kind of want her to write a book ?

Like, either she creates a rubbish book, doesn't get good reviews - giving her years worth of content to mope about.

Or, she actually does it well and might, just might, feel a bit better by actually doing something.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

kofi wrote:Before she thinks of publishing a novel she should consider learning not to put a comma between subject and predicate or to separate the words “thank you” (yes, Beckie, they’re two words). No matter how many words you scribble, if you writing is as horrid as your Instagram captions make me think... I’m sorry but you’re not fit for the job.
One of the Madeville sisters has had a book published which she’s been trying to do for years and hasn’t just had it handed to her for being a YouTuber, she said she has to get people to check her spelling and grammar but of course BJ thinks she’s above that despite barely being able to string a coherent sentence together, instead of worrying about her accent maybe she should work on her basic English if she doesn’t want people thinking she’s thick (the standards for film school must be pretty low for her to get a first).

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

falafaf3ll3 wrote:''this is the last straw for me'' tweets beckbeck as she refreshes continuously the gg tab on her mac... :FU:

That comment wasnt such a big deal imo but to each their own.
She's certainly refreshing GG. Hi, Beckie! Quit acting like a child and grow the fuck up. None of us are directly "hurting" you, dumbass. You choose to read here. Plus, you're acting like we've been dragging your grandfather on the last 50 pages. Chill the fuck out, spaz. We're talking shit about one person and one person only: you. Don't like it? Boohoo. Stop looking at GG because it's apparent that you can't handle criticism.

The comment wasn't a big deal. As always, Beckie's choosing to blow things out of proportion, throw herself a pity party, and seek sympathy from her Twitter followers.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

The comment wasn’t even attacking her grandfather it was a dig at her and how selfish she was when he was dying l, Beckie you’re a fucking hypocrite saying people should respect the dead when you used the death of your cat and your grandad for pity points and money, you complained about having to spend your birthday with him then posted this after he died.

I feel sorry for your mum and your siblings but I feel nothing for you. Maybe your Grandad coming from a generation that worked for everything he got thought you were lazy, spoilt and selfish and wouldn’t know hard work if it bit you on the arse.

Is this the grandfather that was so ashamed of you?

FluffyFace
Learner
Learner

Post by FluffyFace »

The original comment did imply choosing to die (whether that was intended or not) and I also read it as suicide. I was disappointed that it was posted, it feeds her narrative of what gurugossip is like. I enjoy this thread for the most part, but we all knew she would see it and it was out of line in my opinion.

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

I may have felt sorry for her for this comments (because it is crass) but she posted that autism self diagnosis a day before so lol nope. Don't want to be judged on the internet? Want your privacy? Don't feel like sharing everything? Get off the internet.*

* And I mean just that because you seem to have trouble reading comments without somehow reading suicide into them.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Gosh that video is from 2 years ago and she seemed so much brighter and positive. Yes, she still complained about the NHS but made a point to tell her viewers to talk to their doctors about their trich as doctor might be able to help with comorbid conditions like anxiety or depression. She also seemed genuinely passionate about raising awareness about trich rather than just being pitied because of her condition.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

kofi wrote:Gosh that video is from 2 years ago and she seemed so much brighter and positive. Yes, she still complained about the NHS but made a point to tell her viewers to talk to their doctors about their trich as doctor might be able to help with comorbid conditions like anxiety or depression. She also seemed genuinely passionate about raising awareness about trich rather than just being pitied because of her condition.
I think this was the point it started going downhill when she was desperate to still be relevant as the queen of trich, shaving her head even though she had hair, the non stop talk of how much damage there was and not growing properly. Shaving her head didn’t really seem to achieve much it’s not really changed anything damage wise and she still pulls from the same area where most of the damage is instead of areas that grow back better.

I know there are almost hot spots that your hands are drawn to with trich (for me it’s the front of my hairline and parting which is super obvious) and it’s not as simple as just pulling somewhere else but she shaves the sides to prevent pulling even though she’s said the sides tend to recover well.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Cuthere__ wrote:
kofi wrote:Gosh that video is from 2 years ago and she seemed so much brighter and positive. Yes, she still complained about the NHS but made a point to tell her viewers to talk to their doctors about their trich as doctor might be able to help with comorbid conditions like anxiety or depression. She also seemed genuinely passionate about raising awareness about trich rather than just being pitied because of her condition.
I think this was the point it started going downhill when she was desperate to still be relevant as the queen of trich, shaving her head even though she had hair, the non stop talk of how much damage there was and not growing properly. Shaving her head didn’t really seem to achieve much it’s not really changed anything damage wise and she still pulls from the same area where most of the damage is instead of areas that grow back better.

I know there are almost hot spots that your hands are drawn to with trich (for me it’s the front of my hairline and parting which is super obvious) and it’s not as simple as just pulling somewhere else but she shaves the sides to prevent pulling even though she’s said the sides tend to recover well.

I know, and I also have distrusted her reasons to shave her hair from the beginning, and that’s why it was so shocking for me how much more positive, bearable and helpful she was even then compared to now. In 2016, all in all, she still produced some good videos. Now all of her content is her replying to GG, her catering to her santas, her moaning and her trying to milk several conditions and disorders (hinting at eating disorders, autism, disability... plus exaggerating her hoarding and her phobias).

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

BeckieJBrown - Dear Santa, all I want is a pink toaster

Post by Silent Q »

“I haven’t slept for six or seven days. An hour ago, my eyes were bloodshot. They’ve calmed down now.”

Wow! Her blood vessels healed in an hour!

She’s so desperate for pity. I don’t understand it.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”