PART 91: ItsJudysOverpricedLolaBagsForFriedChickenFunds

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PART 91: ItsJudysOverpricedLolaBagsForFriedChickenFunds

Post by meeeh »

oooh, so I was wrong. he actually coughed up the dough and took her on an actual tour. gj, I guess. at least Julianna will have this an experience.

I saw the title and clip of it and instantaneously felt like burning my eyes. Oddly enough I kinda thought they'd do Filipino cuisine and had an ohh duhh moment when I read that they had sonic.... felt so stupid.

can anyone post the dress? I'm not giving that mukbang nonsense a view.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Really can’t tell what it looks like but here u go. ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

Hopefully Judy read the instructions that came with those bands because the ones we have you have to place them at a certain spot for them to work properly but it looks like she just let them put it on how ever they want which isn't going to work :roll:

so is she still a day or two behind because they came home yesterday according to his IG stories and that AG content was two days ago and he Benji most dads are out their working for their families they don't have the luxury of staying home and traveling all the time and hustling and begging brands like you do.. they are real men working real jobs to support their families.. ie like your waiter

now hopefully he won't be a scrooge about spending money on Julianna while at the AG store but I am sure he will be

Honestly Judy its kind of your fault that the girls are more interested in taking pictures then looking at the animals and interacting with their class mates.. perhaps next field trip put the camera away and interact with the girls and the other mother's because its technically a school field trip not a lets fill IJL crappy vlog just saying..

Hey ms beauty guru you shouldn't be rubbing your wrist together when you spray perfume because it changes the way the scent performs on your skin. Typically, complex scents are a combination of top notes, middle or heart notes and base notes. Top notes are more delicate, lighter, and dissipate most quickly; base notes are heavier molecules, longer lasting. And if you rub your wrists together right after putting on your favourite fragrance, you really do spoil those light-molecule top notes. The friction between the perfume and your skin's natural oils "rushes the fragrance," says Frémont. In effect, he says, you're fast-forwarding your scent experience, bypassing the opening and going straight to the heart notes. Gee I am not a beauty guru and I knew that

I think she is going to be a not mess in that dress especially with her big boobs in that... would you even consider that black tie worthy

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

grraaaaacias!!! it looks like a teenagers prom dress. is the fabric on top even enough for her to hold her girls in? I hope she also invests in some nice spanx.

the yanny/laurel voice thing reminded me how I kept on hearing banus saying american girl thot in the store.

do the twins not have friends at preschool? they weren't talking to any of the other kids in any of the clips. the other kids looked so hesitant to approach the girls when they were at that play booth thing.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

that looks like her dress. she's gonna look like an eggplant.

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 »

Omg the back rolls are going to be spilling out of that dress!!!!!

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

huh she actually doesn't look that bad.

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 »

Swear miya with clip on earrings looks like Benjita. I can’t unsee it!

postmatesandpasta
Talker
Talker

Post by postmatesandpasta »

I notice that they’re drinking a lot more lately.. whenever it’s just Judi and Banjo theyre always chugging down some sort of alchohol to mask the fact that they aren’t compatible or in love anymore .. it’s awks.
When Banjo says he wants to make love to her and to leave that part in the vlog it’s obvious what he’s doing.. he wants us all to think they have a normal relationship when in reality it’s falling apart. You can tell Judi is taken for surprise when he says she’s beautiful or that he loves her/wants to make love to her *GAG* it’s all for the cameras.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

That dress to me is not black tie. It’s supposed to be a long dress and not prom looking. The color is too much. The girls on the left have the right outfits. The shoes Judy had on are not appropriate either.

Didn’t Judy stop dating the vlogs?. She probably thinks who cares about keeping up. As long as she puts up a blog 6 days a week.

Lolz11
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolz11 »

Why did Judy title the vlog "Miya and Keira Talk About Earrings!" and not something about the zoo or NYC?

It's sad that Judy and the twins went off on their own to eat snacks. They haven't bonded with the other kids/families because they've been gone for so much of the school year, so that's pretty awkward. [/quote]Why did Judy title the vlog "Miya and Keira Talk About Earrings!" and not something about the zoo or NYC?

It's sad that Judy and the twins went off on their own to eat snacks. They haven't bonded with the other kids/families because they've been gone for so much of the school year, so that's pretty awkward.

Also, in the previous vlog, Keira almost broke her neck when she did a flip, and Judy just laughed, instead of discouraging Keira from doing dangerous moves like that!

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

I hate her for the title. :roll:

Debbie1633
Learner
Learner

Post by Debbie1633 »

Is Juditz really doing mukbangs now???? Saw the title of her latest vlog but don’t want to give her viewership so I didn’t click.

If so, desperate times call for desperate measures

deej
Debater
Debater

Post by deej »

What. The. Hell. All we've ever done is watch them eat. Their whole reason for being is food. From Benji's self inflated opinion of himself as a "chef", to Miya's non stop need to eat, it's food food food shovel shovel shovel chew chew chew don't shut your mouth close your eyes orgasmic noise thumbs up swallow repeat.

I don't know if anyone noticed in the Japan vlogs, but in one of the videos when they were with Melanie, she asked them why they needed to eat all the time and Julianna said "We're not like other people." I can just hear Benji saying that. With the full implication that their type of different is better than anyone else in the whole wide world.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

^^ Thanx :love2:
postmatesandpasta wrote:I notice that they’re drinking a lot more lately.. whenever it’s just Judi and Banjo theyre always chugging down some sort of alchohol to mask the fact that they aren’t compatible or in love anymore .. it’s awks.
When Banjo says he wants to make love to her and to leave that part in the vlog it’s obvious what he’s doing.. he wants us all to think they have a normal relationship when in reality it’s falling apart. You can tell Judi is taken for surprise when he says she’s beautiful or that he loves her/wants to make love to her *GAG* it’s all for the cameras.
In There was an unexpected guest at our door when B&J was having wine and pasta in the garden, Judy was talking about the girls and Banjo looked uninterested in what she's trying to tell him. At one point he asked to just try the pasta. Even Judy was shocked as she asked him so she should just eat.... :| Hey Banjo that is what married couples with children do. They talk about everything. Food, children, work etc.

Can't Judy pick better oufit for the twins for their zoo outing. Did she overslept that they didn't have time to have breakfast? :o :x

Is Judy or Banjo that hungry that they couldn't eat the table or not to eat from the container? Slurping the noodles straight from the container is so unhygienic. :barf:

postmatesandpasta
Talker
Talker

Post by postmatesandpasta »

Benji doesn’t give a flying fuck what Judy says more than 90% of the time unless it’s about serving him a plate of food or having sex with him. You can tell he wants to cheat/might already be. He is so checked out of the marriage it’s really sad. You can tell judy is at a loss lately and is probably confused and depressed wondering what went wrong for her husband to not care about her as he did when they first got together.
She’s often really emotional and puts an emphasis on how great it was in the beginning, and how it brings tears to her eyes thinking about how it used to be. and benji is just standing there with a smile on his face asking why she’s upset.

If I were Judy I would leave his ass and find a man who listens and acts like he wants to be there. Benji acts like it’s a job to take care of his family and wife. He calls watching HIS daughters BABYSITTING.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Banjo's face in the beginning of the vlog when Judy is talking about her dress. :barf: He thinks he's cool with those awful looking shades doing his trademark duck faced pout. That is a face stamped with "Punch me".

Hey no one cares about the price of your tie. It's not about the brand or price. It's about wearing something that is appropriate to the occasion and at the same time compliments one's appearance.

Brad must be embarrassed to be seated next to Banjo. Really eating veggies with your hands? :barf: Did anyone noticed most of the guest are there having a good time while B&J is trying to look cool and hip and compensate for whatever fun that is missing in their life.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

I was just happy the Burberry tie stayed home lol

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

^^ He hasn't wear his Burberry tie lately. Not that I'm complaining but I wonder what happen to the tie? Does anyone know why he's so attached to the Burberry tie?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

The wedding was Friday wasn’t it?? I can’t remember for sure but it shows she’s 2 days behind on the vlog. Not a big deal I guess.

I haven’t watched the latest one. They are just getting too stupid for me. Lol

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”