PART 91: ItsJudysOverpricedLolaBagsForFriedChickenFunds

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PART 91: ItsJudysOverpricedLolaBagsForFriedChickenFunds

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

It'll be interesting to see Banjo at American Girl. Will he be a sourpuss or fake AF the whole time? We'll just have to wait and see. One day, Julianna will grow up and see that her father used her for free shit. This trip seems more appropriate for a mother and daughter(s), but that's my opinion.

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

he is there for business so does that mean she is attending his business meeting? I guess this is where the secret hired help will come in.. I know if I was a brand and a client brought his daughter to a meeting I would be seriously turned off and annoyed.. wonder how long he is there and why the AG store will happen?

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

has #greatestfather bragged on ig about taking twopack out explorin?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Why does he keep using the hashtag Philippines on the IG pics in NYC???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She always makes it so evident that she reads here... weren't we just talking about Elisa and pop it magically appears and one about feelings something that Judy knows nothing about half the time... you clearly know that was a jab at us because who will sit there and take a photo of a book especially elisa?

Sorry but what 5 year old knows about NYC and what is there to see and do? Apart from someone who lives there of course but also Someone who has been coached to say things about NYC...

as for Paris the only way Kiera is going to see that happen is when she is older and can go on her own.. we know she isn't the favorite one and Miya would get her wish before Kiera...Kiera is the bottom of the totem pole

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So in today's IG clip he took Julianna to American Girl and she was wearing those jelly shows she wore in Tokoyo and get the blister in and it honestly looks like they are too small for her.. anyways he goes on a little mini rant in my opinion it was there about how he was the only dad there.. this frustrates me about both of them when they make comments like that... do they not realize that for 1 a majority of the dads work during the day and 2 aren't the kids still in school in the US? so why would a parent haul their kids out of school to do to the AG store?

bandwagoner Judy is now doing mukbangs videos in her daily vlog.. its not like they don't already do this in their every day life but now she is capitalizing on it agh :barf: :barf:

wow she doesn't even stand to wave Julianna off.. she goes in and shuts the door

okay so she does know how to say Statue of Liberty LOL too funny of course she would insert clip of her saying it to prove us wrong but she was probably coached the whole way there to say it LOL

OMG stop the presses Judy found a formal dress at Ross's :rofl: you would think she would have known that with as much as she shops there

The lucky recipient of her next give away with get some succulent/ water down make up :rofl: and she thinks that make up palette is outside her comfort zone? OMG seriously its what she wears all the time :rofl:

shawnshawn50273
Debater
Debater

Post by shawnshawn50273 »

"Mukbang With Mama"

Eeww...I'll pass.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

montrealgirl2014xo2 wrote:So in today's IG clip he took Julianna to American Girl and she was wearing those jelly shows she wore in Tokoyo and get the blister in and it honestly looks like they are too small for her.. anyways he goes on a little mini rant in my opinion it was there about how he was the only dad there.. this frustrates me about both of them when they make comments like that... do they not realize that for 1 a majority of the dads work during the day and 2 aren't the kids still in school in the US? so why would a parent haul their kids out of school to do to the AG store?
Banjo probably thinks he's the greatest dad that ever lived for being the only dad to take his favorite little one to the AG store "by himself". Oh wait. There was that other dad he creepily snapped from a distance. Also, eye roll at his hashtag.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

It’s not a “daddy duty” to spend time with your own child asshole! They kill me.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

it is a deadbeat dad's motto.... & what we've been noticing about his behaviour
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

am I wrong? one of the pics on Twitter (the one promoting the dolls) looks like he took her to see it via the s.i ferry.
I'm . so . dead!!! at this cheapskate. so much for wanting to see the statue and not taking her onto the grounds. :rofl:

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Heh, as soon as Benji goes out of town, Judy jets over to the fast food place. And then buys green juice after stuffing her face with chili cheese tots. :rofl: Like a diabetic eating donuts followed by a salad. Whatever Judz.

Does she buy a new dress for every event because she has to size up each time?
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

What a clickbait title. That is not mukbang. You need more food for mukbang.

He has been harping about daddy duties since Julianna was born. :roll:

ninaizm
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ninaizm »

hey all, new here. I thought they were going to stop doing daily vlogs??? I used to be a daily watcher, but fell off in the last year and a half.

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater

Post by Idfwu20 »

I notice Jovelle and her kids always visit them when Benji is out of town too.

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Amy answers a couple of questions. "Is Julian okay?" and "Are you ok with benji and judy? We don't see you in vlogs."
that is so funny the reason they doesn't seem them as much is because they are always traveling... hmm but ask and you shall receive they will be visiting this weekend once Benji gets back from his "business trip"

Kiera has no choice but to get right back up after she hurts herself because no one is there to make sure she is okay.. those god awful tutu's need to be put away they look so ridiculous wearing them...

:barf: :barf: why do they insist on trying something and then dipping the spoon back into the food :barf:

funny how she couldn't take the girls to the museum to spend time with them because she had to edit some videos but has no problem running out to bath and body works for herself

betcha that they will be that one family that the school is waiting for.. wanna bet?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I feel like the girls are in a glorified daycare. It’s only like 4 hours a day 3 days a week. They will have a rude awakening come this fall when Chibi has to be in kindergarten and there are actual rules they will have to follow. Kids can’t miss months worth of school.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

montrealgirl2014xo2 wrote:
patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Amy answers a couple of questions. "Is Julian okay?" and "Are you ok with benji and judy? We don't see you in vlogs."
that is so funny the reason they doesn't seem them as much is because they are always traveling... hmm but ask and you shall receive they will be visiting this weekend once Benji gets back from his "business trip"

Kiera has no choice but to get right back up after she hurts herself because no one is there to make sure she is okay.. those god awful tutu's need to be put away they look so ridiculous wearing them...

:barf: :barf: why do they insist on trying something and then dipping the spoon back into the food :barf:

funny how she couldn't take the girls to the museum to spend time with them because she had to edit some videos but has no problem running out to bath and body works for herself

betcha that they will be that one family that the school is waiting for.. wanna bet?​
Judy is justifying their neglect by saying it's admirable Keira has nerves of steel. If my child keeps hurting I would totally freak out and teach her to be more careful and keep an eye on her. When Judy is commenting about Keira, Keira is in hyperactive mode. Mum of the year should take that opportunity to teach her not vlogging. :x She won't put those hideous tutu away. Remember the horrible dress with embroidery in yesterday's vlog?

Banjo and his daddy duties. He has been saying that since Julianna was born. And this is coming from someone who has no shame is making horny remarks in the vlog but embarrassed being the only father at American Girl Cafe. :roll:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

He’s the only dad in the store cause most dad WORK!!! Why is this so hard for them to grasp????

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

patientLikeAcircle wrote:This in her description box yesterday:

"and Mama and I attempt to do a mukbang at a drive up restaurant."
:rofl: the sad part is that Judy thinks because she didn't have to go through a drive thru (ie like McDonalds etc) so its a drive up since she drove into the spot to order :rofl:

I remember when my son went to preschool and it was just like what the girls are doing and I know within that year the teacher actually asked to speak with me on two occassions one was about my son's speech and the other was about a cough he had. I admit I didn't know about the speech but cdertain words he had a hard time pronouncing but I wasn't mad or anything because I am like thank you for noticing. The same with the cough when you are around children all the time you know these things and I thought it was a normal cough but it was something else so I am sure someone has said something but they both disregard it because they think they are big shots of Marysville.. but I can say that going from that environment to kindergarten is a huge shock to the kids especially ones who attend preschool a lot less (ie the Travis kids) Julianna is going to have a meltdown being in school all day and having to follow rules and if she hits another kid she will be punished for it... i know my son had a tough time because basically you're going from like a playdate environment (since its not full time 5 days a week) to a place that is 5 days a week all day... I know we had a good first week and then after that he was over it and didn't want to go... i can see that happening to at least Julianna and Miya.. i think Kiera will love it

Not sure how it works when you work with brands on IG but aren't you suppose to disclose if its sponsored? If its not sponsored then he is hustling for a Mattel/ Amercian Girl deal... see this is why Judy needs to hire someone other then her husband to be hustling this brands.. they would come off more professional then what he is doing currently begging for stuff on twitter and I am sure his emails are no better...

I find that Judy is getting stale and irrevelant compared to other family vloggers who are doing much more then she is...

Judy has not mothering instinct at all and neither does Benji to him its like a chore he always has to do.. i mean when I see the girls climbing at the park my heart is literally in my thought.. as I viewer I am more worried about then girls then they are... even last week when Kiera was hurt I just wanted to take her in my arms and hold and comfort her and tell her it would be okay... i just hope that when the girls are older and married that they will turn around and say hey I don't want my children to grow up like how I was raised and I am going to love them, be there for them and comfort them

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I’m catching up on the vlogs...

Mukbang is not watching people eat u dummy. It’s the sound of eating Judy.

That dress will look hideous on her.

Has Judy never heard of Yeti cups that keep liquids cold and hot? She acted like that cup was a new invention. Late to the game as always.

We have Sonic drive thru in Fla as well. It’s not a northwest thing. And it’s Sonic not Sonics. She is a damn fool.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”