DaniNicksDickDeletesDanisDepressionSutti - Im Sooo Private | Part 34

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: DaniNicksDickDeletesDanisDepressionSutti - Im Sooo Priva

Post by howdydoody »

Lurkingqueen-lin wrote:HER LIPS IN HER NEWEST VIDEO?!! Screamed of fear, HOW IN THE WORLD CAN SHE THINK THEY LOOK GOOD???

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
No doubt wanting to be like Mihael Finch going from tiny lips to monkey butthole size lips

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by elleira »

Late but watching that "what I eat in a day" Dani rly microwaved 6 squares of milk chocolate and is eating it on a plate with a fork LMAOOOOO I'M CTFU!!! Such a fake representation it's seriously so set up and fake.

Post by Guest »

she’s still looking for a real man..... all she has right now is a real woman.

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer

Post by PostAlone99 »

Hey guys don't forget, dani can talk shit about whatever she wants but if anyone has a negative opinion of her they're mean and sad. Lol

Post by Guest »

being dani mansutti is honestly so embarrassing. it's like admitting to the world that you are overly bitter and lonely, you're insecure & desperate asf, and you're so unhappy with your own life that you can't scroll through instagram without having a big sook.

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

Post by Littleblowpeep1 »

5892 wrote:Image

she’s still looking for a real man..... all she has right now is a real woman.
God damn it 5892 I love you so much you always crack me up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

5892, your pic is killing me. The Jo Malone candle :rofl:

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

bbbridget wrote:i actually forgot about this! Does anyone remember what happened between her and Michelle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
During the Tarte trip to the Whit Sundays Dani edited a photo of her and Karima to make Karima look bigger than Dani when she's actually smaller. Michelle tweeted about it (Michelle was always great for slyly tweeting about the shit Dani did). We posted about it in here. After doing her hourly read here and seeing the screenshots of what Michelle said, Dani then tweeted at Michelle and made stupid snapchats about it. It went on for a while with psycho-famsutti's going at Michelle defending their queen. A number of the Aussie / New Zealander Gurus backed Michelle. Dani then started liking and retweeting the tweets about how Michelle is jealous that Dani goes on those trips while Michelle doesn't. After all that happened their management, Max Connectors, barely posted about Dani any more and Dani took off over to Brighton. Cut to this year and Michelle is the one going to places like Coachella, being posted about on Max Connector's IG, she went to Chloe's wedding, the other girls in the Aussie beauty community get along with her and hang out with her, they comment on her stuff. None of that for Dan the Man though.

Lurkingqueen-lin
Talker
Talker

Post by Lurkingqueen-lin »

OFF TOPIC! I have a question... how did Dan the man get into conflict with lauren curtis, brittney lee saunders, maddie edwards, shani grimmond?, shaanxo and other australian/new zealand youtubers? I can’t understand how someone can get disliked by so many people? Either way, what’s the drama between her and all the others? Stories? Anyone?

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

Lurkingqueen-lin wrote:OFF TOPIC! I have a question... how did Dan the man get into conflict with lauren curtis, brittney lee saunders, maddie edwards, shani grimmond?, shaanxo and other australian/new zealand youtubers? I can’t understand how someone can get disliked by so many people? Either way, what’s the drama between her and all the others? Stories? Anyone?

I've been following her for a while now so have seen a lot of the drama go down :rofl:

Britney Lee Saunders: While Britney was dating Dylan, Dani snap chatted her in a club getting close with some random guy. Clearly trying to make Britney look bad, don't think they were friends after that.

Maddie: When Maddie started her YouTube channel Dani got mad at her and told her it was "her thing". She then got mad at Maddie for commenting on Michaels (Danis ex) Instagram.

Shani: they did similar makeup looks and Dani made sure to upload hers to YouTube first. She then made dodgy comments about Shani copying her. Shani said she'd reached out and Dani didn't reply to her.

Shaanxo: I wasn't following her when this all went down but have read up on what happened. Basically Dani went to NZ and stayed with Shaanxo, when she came back to Aus she copied Shans lash business, website and filming setup. They haven't been friends since.

There are screenshots of a a lot of this online and if anyone has any extra info to add go for it :tu:

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

missashley wrote:
Lurkingqueen-lin wrote:OFF TOPIC! I have a question... how did Dan the man get into conflict with lauren curtis, brittney lee saunders, maddie edwards, shani grimmond?, shaanxo and other australian/new zealand youtubers? I can’t understand how someone can get disliked by so many people? Either way, what’s the drama between her and all the others? Stories? Anyone?

I've been following her for a while now so have seen a lot of the drama go down :rofl:

Britney Lee Saunders: While Britney was dating Dylan, Dani snap chatted her in a club getting close with some random guy. Clearly trying to make Britney look bad, don't think they were friends after that.

Maddie: When Maddie started her YouTube channel Dani got mad at her and told her it was "her thing". She then got mad at Maddie for commenting on Michaels (Danis ex) Instagram.

Shani: they did similar makeup looks and Dani made sure to upload hers to YouTube first. She then made dodgy comments about Shani copying her. Shani said she'd reached out and Dani didn't reply to her.

Shaanxo: I wasn't following her when this all went down but have read up on what happened. Basically Dani went to NZ and stayed with Shaanxo, when she came back to Aus she copied Shans lash business, website and filming setup. They haven't been friends since.

There are screenshots of a a lot of this online and if anyone has any extra info to add go for it :tu:
I think Brittney was only "friends" with her while she lived in Melbourne and even then they hung out twice during events only. I'm surprised they're not best friends since they are both so alike with not looking after their dogs, moving away after starting conflict, shit content, heavily edited photos and the list could go on.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Is it just me or is Dan Dan no longer on Max Connectors website. The order used to go Lauren then Chloe then Dani but now Sammy Robinson is there and I can't see Dani.

Lurkingqueen-lin
Talker
Talker

Thank you guys for the info![HEAVY BLACK HEART]️ Dani is such a hypocrite posting on twitter how being mean is awful etc, but have and STILL being rude to so many people?

bbbridget
Talker
Talker

Post by bbbridget »

Alikins wrote:
bbbridget wrote:i actually forgot about this! Does anyone remember what happened between her and Michelle?

During the Tarte trip to the Whit Sundays Dani edited a photo of her and Karima to make Karima look bigger than Dani when she's actually smaller. Michelle tweeted about it (Michelle was always great for slyly tweeting about the shit Dani did). We posted about it in here. After doing her hourly read here and seeing the screenshots of what Michelle said, Dani then tweeted at Michelle and made stupid snapchats about it. It went on for a while with psycho-famsutti's going at Michelle defending their queen. A number of the Aussie / New Zealander Gurus backed Michelle. Dani then started liking and retweeting the tweets about how Michelle is jealous that Dani goes on those trips while Michelle doesn't. After all that happened their management, Max Connectors, barely posted about Dani any more and Dani took off over to Brighton. Cut to this year and Michelle is the one going to places like Coachella, being posted about on Max Connector's IG, she went to Chloe's wedding, the other girls in the Aussie beauty community get along with her and hang out with her, they comment on her stuff. None of that for Dan the Man though.
Wow that’s crazy, I’d forgotten about all of that! Thanks so much for replying

Lurkingqueen-lin
Talker
Talker

I was about to write 1000 swear words but I had to control myself.... BUT WHY THE FUCK DID SHE GET A DOG IF SHE’S NEVER HOME???!!!! WHY DOES SHE NEED SOMEONE TO LOOK AFTER HER DOG WHEN SHE’S HOME ALL DAY (except all the damn trips....)?!! LIKE WHY!????

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer

Post by PostAlone99 »

Image on the dani beauty store account. Nice

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer

Post by PostAlone99 »

Alikins wrote:Is it just me or is Dan Dan no longer on Max Connectors website. The order used to go Lauren then Chloe then Dani but now Sammy Robinson is there and I can't see Dani.
Been a long time since any company or brand has posted Dani too

fierclyveracious
Debater
Debater

Post by fierclyveracious »

I wonder how much her new management is regretting taking her on.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Imaginge if YouTube, Twitter and Instagram had limits on how many people you could block? I don't mean like 12 people, but if they capped the maximum at around 400 people or so. Would that ever be a thing? That would keep shady business and people like Dani from blocking people for no reason while still being able to block people for security reasons.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

cherryGummybear wrote:Imaginge if YouTube, Twitter and Instagram had limits on how many people you could block? I don't mean like 12 people, but if they capped the maximum at around 400 people or so. Would that ever be a thing? That would keep shady business and people like Dani from blocking people for no reason while still being able to block people for security reasons.
I can't get over how STUPID it is that she blocks so many people for no reason and wonders why her following is decreasing

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”