John “Bespoke Trash caused a Bum Rash” Kuckroachian Part 13

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John “Bespoke Trash caused a Bum Rash” Kuckroachian Part

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:I'm surprised he hasn't touched the Steven Mango drama..... probably scared he's gonna be 'sued' lol. :rofl:
I think he recognizes Mango (especially with a lawyer for a husband) as someone he shouldn’t mess with. Both are nuts but I think Mango is smarter and scares him. It’s like a baby vulture not messing with an older vulture.
Same shit, different day

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

No new videos for a few days..... I guess Kooky is having heart problems again..... Or has another relative gone into hospital again this time? Or wait, is it Youtube being a bitch again? Or maybe Snapchat? :rofl:

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Yeah...uh huh...’cause YouTube gives a shit and has time to worry about John’s petty videos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
KookyPeppaPig wrote:I'm surprised he hasn't touched the Steven Mango drama..... probably scared he's gonna be 'sued' lol. :rofl:
I think he recognizes Mango (especially with a lawyer for a husband) as someone he shouldn’t mess with. Both are nuts but I think Mango is smarter and scares him. It’s like a baby vulture not messing with an older vulture.
Oh stop, please don't give that idiot Mangled Tea any credit for being anything but a whiny snot nosed brat. He's in his late 20's and acts like a kid in a sandbox crying to his mom that someone stepped on his sandcastle. I cannot STAND that kid. He hides behind his lawyer husband and sticks his head out every once in a while and yells "I will tell my dad on you!" UGH UGH UGH. As for Krookian, I think in some ways you're right, he's not stupid enough to get himself caught up in another potential legal brawl just yet. Note the word yet. He's still trying to claw his way back from the disgraceful fall, and so far it isn't working. Mangled Tea isn't too far behind him with this "financial backer" and lawsuit happy horseshit. If he doesn't follow through with this lawsuit, he will lose all credibility (and rightly so) and if he does follow through with it, he will lose. Either way Krookian and he are like twins, both have bad hair, crazy eyes, and are plain fucking stupid. :rofl:
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Jesters Trix wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Oh stop, please don't give that idiot Mangled Tea any credit for being anything but a whiny snot nosed brat. He's in his late 20's and acts like a kid in a sandbox crying to his mom that someone stepped on his sandcastle. I cannot STAND that kid. He hides behind his lawyer husband and sticks his head out every once in a while and yells "I will tell my dad on you!" UGH UGH UGH. As for Krookian, I think in some ways you're right, he's not stupid enough to get himself caught up in another potential legal brawl just yet. Note the word yet. He's still trying to claw his way back from the disgraceful fall, and so far it isn't working. Mangled Tea isn't too far behind him with this "financial backer" and lawsuit happy horseshit. If he doesn't follow through with this lawsuit, he will lose all credibility (and rightly so) and if he does follow through with it, he will lose. Either way Krookian and he are like twins, both have bad hair, crazy eyes, and are plain fucking stupid. :rofl:
Oh I am not supporting the little weasel at all or giving him credit. I’ve never liked him. I’m just stating what I think Johnny see’s in him. They both need to crawl back under their rocks and be gone.
Same shit, different day

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

Jesters Trix wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Exactly, Mango can't win. Even if the lawsuit will not be dropped, carries on then win, he is still gonna lose, because he will be labeled as a massive bully. And nobody will make vid about him or mention him, he will be forgotten quickly. End of the story for him.
Kuckicunt can't possibly go back to the top of his "carreer", he did way too much and serious sh!t. His cultists might forgive but the internet wont.
But he still can make decent money off of his blind fans.
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

PinkyPunch wrote:
Jesters Trix wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Exactly, Mango can't win. Even if the lawsuit will not be dropped, carries on then win, he is still gonna lose, because he will be labeled as a massive bully. And nobody will make vid about him or mention him, he will be forgotten quickly. End of the story for him.
Kuckicunt can't possibly go back to the top of his "carreer", he did way too much and serious sh!t. His cultists might forgive but the internet wont.
But he still can make decent money off of his blind fans.
I feel like if he had just stayed in his crazy lane and not tried to become a world class scam artist, he would have done well on YT, and for a while he was. It's sad when people are too stupid to recognize a good thing when they see it.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

FireShot Capture 65 - JACLYN HILL & JOHN_ JACLYN SPEAKS... - Morphe Ma_ - https___hooktube.com_watch.png
FireShot Capture 66 - JACLYN HILL & JOHN_ JACLYN SPEAKS... - Morphe Ma_ - https___hooktube.com_watch.png
FireShot Capture 67 - JACLYN HILL & JOHN_ JACLYN SPEAKS... - Morphe Ma_ - https___hooktube.com_watch.png
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=Z-8LJeqrBp8 : JACLYN HILL & JOHN: JACLYN SPEAKS... - Morphe Makeup Ulta Haul Eye Shadow

Real classy, as always John.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

KookyPeppaPig wrote: Real classy, as always John.
Jesus H Christ. My eyes! :rofl:

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

FireShot Capture 68 - JACLYN HILL & JOHN_ JACLYN SPEAKS... - Morphe Ma_ - https___hooktube.com_watch.png
FireShot Capture 69 - JACLYN HILL & JOHN_ JACLYN SPEAKS... - Morphe Ma_ - https___hooktube.com_watch.png
FireShot Capture 70 - JACLYN HILL & JOHN_ JACLYN SPEAKS... - Morphe Ma_ - https___hooktube.com_watch.png
:rofl:

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Two things.....one: the dandruff all over his sweatshirt. Like EW! Two: he spent so much time and put his mind to decoding the emojis on her twitter like they were hieroglyphs in an ancient cave. :rofl:
Same shit, different day

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:Two things.....one: the dandruff all over his sweatshirt. Like EW! Two: he spent so much time and put his mind to decoding the emojis on her twitter like they were hieroglyphs in an ancient cave. :rofl:
Well he didnt do that. someone did that in jaclyns guru gossip thread and of course he is taking credit for it yet again :roll:

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

steph88x wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:Two things.....one: the dandruff all over his sweatshirt. Like EW! Two: he spent so much time and put his mind to decoding the emojis on her twitter like they were hieroglyphs in an ancient cave. :rofl:
Well he didnt do that. someone did that in jaclyns guru gossip thread and of course he is taking credit for it yet again :roll:
Of course he is! I should’ve known.
BTW he snapped about his “psychic abilities” about things that will happen to him. Apparently he’s going to get knocked on the back of the head and get dizzy but it won’t be serious.
Same shit, different day

goddess1999
Learner
Learner

Post by goddess1999 »

Why do the titles on his last several videos reference a haul (Ulta, Sephora, Mac, Morphe) yet he didn't haul anything in the videos. Is that allowed, seems false and fraudulent?
I'm too old for this shit! :love2: :rofl:

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

goddess1999 wrote:Why do the titles on his last several videos reference a haul (Ulta, Sephora, Mac, Morphe) yet he didn't haul anything in the videos. Is that allowed, seems false and fraudulent?
Just clickbait so a bigger audience will come across it. I don’t think YouTube has any rules on it since so many others do it. It’s so misleading though and I think clickbait should result in a strike.

JennaJem
Learner
Learner

Post by JennaJem »

Lilyroman wrote:
goddess1999 wrote:Why do the titles on his last several videos reference a haul (Ulta, Sephora, Mac, Morphe) yet he didn't haul anything in the videos. Is that allowed, seems false and fraudulent?
Just clickbait so a bigger audience will come across it. I don’t think YouTube has any rules on it since so many others do it. It’s so misleading though and I think clickbait should result in a strike.
I've been reporting all videos that reference a haul as "spam or misleading", but I don't think you can do that in every country.

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

JennaJem wrote:
Lilyroman wrote:
I've been reporting all videos that reference a haul as "spam or misleading", but I don't think you can do that in every country.
Same. I reported the recent one when it popped up in my recommended feed.

kittybaby
Informer
Informer

Post by kittybaby »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
steph88x wrote:
BTW he snapped about his “psychic abilities” about things that will happen to him. Apparently he’s going to get knocked on the back of the head and get dizzy but it won’t be serious.
So he's going to injure himself and blow it up on social media. Then he's going to make a couple of videos talking about how he was the victim of a hate crime, and how's he's blessed to still be here for his Kuckifam, blah,blah,blah. And play this con for all its worth to get views.
HE BETTER NOT TRY THIS BULLSHIT!

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

kittybaby wrote:
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
steph88x wrote:
So he's going to injure himself and blow it up on social media. Then he's going to make a couple of videos talking about how he was the victim of a hate crime, and how's he's blessed to still be here for his Kuckifam, blah,blah,blah. And play this con for all its worth to get views.
HE BETTER NOT TRY THIS BULLSHIT!
He deleted the snap pretty quickly so we’ll see.
Thread name suggestion: John YouTubeAlgorithmIsWhyI’mALoser Kuckian
Same shit, different day

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

JennaJem wrote:
Lilyroman wrote:
He truly is a scam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “John Kuckian”