Charles Gross: from Hermes to TJ MAxx - Part 5

McShade00901
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross: from Hermes to TJ MAxx - Part 5

Post by McShade00901 »

Delet This wrote:It literally is a quote sorry didn't get the joke but it's been mentioned 2654x on his threads and channel... also we didn't ring for nice police here.
It's not about being nice, its about being a human being. I dont find killing or suicide jokes funny...sorry that I didnt get the "joke"

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I guess I will have to live with you thinking I'm not a human being. While I'm doing that maybe you can "read" the thread and "watch" a video or 2 of the topic you are lecturing people on how they should post in that way you can "get" the reference those people are "quoting".

McShade00901
Talker
Talker

Post by McShade00901 »

Delet This wrote:I guess I will have to live with you thinking I'm not a human being. While I'm doing that maybe you can "read" the thread and "watch" a video or 2 of the topic you are lecturing people on how they should post in that way you can "get" the reference those people are "quoting".
I have watched his videos already, so I dont need to do anything else. It's your life and your conscience. Good luck with yourself!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

viewtopic.php?f=563&t=33752
Here you go, part 6! Come one, come all to the bashing of his royal highness Queen of Bitchy and Delusion, Charles Gross. He's really just a jester though, if we're being honest :D

YokoOhNo
Learner
Learner

Post by YokoOhNo »

Since we're fast approaching the college graduation season, the Charles Gross 'I'm educated, well read, and mature' projection frenzy has begun.

I know its been said a hundred times, but I don't understand why he doesn't realize people are going to judge him because he comes from a position of privilege and chose not to seek higher education AND employment. I'd have more respect for him if he just owned it, but from a content stand point I can see the appeal. 'A Lit major didn't understand my reference to Proust, what a idiot'- translation you read Proust in high school and most likely botched the reference. SMH.

Also since I know Charles reads this, here's some advice, if you're looking for an educated & wealthy husband/boyfriend making videos about a third STD scare isn't going to attract Mr. Right, Proust enthusiast or not!

...Though there was some clarity in lats night video, did anyone else pick up the "People are going into debt trying to be someone they're not" comment?

Cowbway
Informer
Informer

Post by Cowbway »

Charles - "Am I the most unlikable guy ever?"
Me - "Yup."

Chit_Chat
Talker
Talker

Post by Chit_Chat »

Cowbway wrote:Charles - "Am I the most unlikable guy ever?"
Me - "Yup."
When he asked that, I think I heard the collective GG community yell, 'YES!!!'

postmatesandpasta
Talker
Talker

Post by postmatesandpasta »

Delet This wrote:It literally is a quote sorry didn't get the joke but it's been mentioned 2654x on his threads and channel... also we didn't ring for nice police here.
Thank you! I don’t understand how an avid Charles gross watcher and fellow guru gossip member wouldn’t get the reference. Charles himself has said far shadier things himself. I think he’ll be fine.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Way back, I posted a reference about Proust. Hi Charles. At least I taught you something. :tu:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

omg Charles, take that video down. You are high as a kite. Get some help. This is sad and I’m not being a hater.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

al218 wrote:Way back, I posted a reference about Proust. Hi Charles. At least I taught you something. :tu:

I remember. A long time ago I and probably a few other users discussed similarities between The Picture Dorian Gray and a few vids later he brought it up. We’re going him the education he missed out on lol

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

This is the new thread for Charles! Please continue the conversation over there.

viewtopic.php?f=563&t=33752

Nopeneverokay
Informer
Informer

Post by Nopeneverokay »

Omg I was out of the country for the past 4+ weeks and I’m now locked out of my account @nopenevernah so maybe a mod could hook me up?

I’m catching up on his videos but what did I miss? Was he punched? He has massive black circles under his eyes

Return to “Charles Gross”