The Lord of the Feet - Adobe Hobbit - Part 5

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lord of the Feet - Adobe Hobbit - Part 5

Post by lolita_blah »

Between her engagement, the pregnancy of Lily, and the never ending begging for wedding stuff from Victoria... I just can't anymore with this lot of brit youtubers to be honest.

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk
:love2:

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

lolita_blah wrote:Between her engagement, the pregnancy of Lily, and the never ending begging for wedding stuff from Victoria... I just can't anymore with this lot of brit youtubers to be honest.

I can’t with youtubers in general anymore lol

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Wow she just shared her engagement diner, every second of it :roll:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEcI-PHzX ... e=youtu.be

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Iris1969 wrote:Wow she just shared her engagement diner, every second of it :roll:

:rofl: :rofl: every.single.second. Crazy. Also just interesting to watch her amongst family and how she is. No way I watched that whole thing loool because I'm not that interested but sweet. I reckon he wouldn't go to any of that trouble if he didn't believe he wanted this, especially this huge sit-down dinner with her family. I know some people love the attention and telling a story but I couldn't imagine talking for that long about my proposal, I bet half the guest were bored after the first 5 minutes!

tsoumpakoi
Debater
Debater

Post by tsoumpakoi »

Iris1969 wrote:Wow she just shared her engagement diner, every second of it :roll:

Why? Just why? :? The cringe is eating my soul up!

I didn't manage to watch the entire thing mainly because of the way she behaved. In front of all her family, his family and friends (serious business people and trust fund babies) she acted like a 5 year old, squealing and giggling like an idiot while the guests sat awkwardly and listened to her rumbling while a camera was filming their reactions! Why did she feel the need to put this in the internet?

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

The cringe aouutch! I mean it's sweet that she is happy and all but why? Why bore your guests to death with such a basic (and boring) proposal story? And share it to the whole world too?
Oh maaaan. These people live and breathe for the camera. Sad.

:love2:

starlight7
Informer
Informer

Post by starlight7 »

This whole soppy vibe going on with them, I really don't get it.

Her dad's speech was basically "you found someone adequate before we had to arrange something." :rofl: Fucking romantic.

Post by Guest »

tsoumpakoi wrote:

Why? Just why? :? The cringe is eating my soul up!

I didn't manage to watch the entire thing mainly because of the way she behaved. In front of all her family, his family and friends (serious business people and trust fund babies) she acted like a 5 year old, squealing and giggling like an idiot while the guests sat awkwardly and listened to her rumbling while a camera was filming their reactions! Why did she feel the need to put this in the internet?
Even the royal family keep some moments private!

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

starlight7 wrote:This whole soppy vibe going on with them, I really don't get it.

Her dad's speech was basically "you found someone adequate before we had to arrange something." :rofl: Fucking romantic.
That’s way I think she so OTT happy. I think se felt that she was becoming a burden on the family, being an old spinster at 26 :o.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

bitchesbelike wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: every.single.second. Crazy. Also just interesting to watch her amongst family and how she is. No way I watched that whole thing loool because I'm not that interested but sweet. I reckon he wouldn't go to any of that trouble if he didn't believe he wanted this, especially this huge sit-down dinner with her family. I know some people love the attention and telling a story but I couldn't imagine talking for that long about my proposal, I bet half the guest were bored after the first 5 minutes!
I wonder if he had any idea she would be so OTT about it, but then again: who organizes such a lavish family diner for just an engagement? I wonder how absurd the wedding will be :lol:.
Last edited by Iris1969 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

holb93
Informer
Informer

Post by holb93 »

That engagement dinner looked absolutely nauseating. I’m happily married, but I can’t think of anything worse than sitting in front of 30 people while each one regails us with stories about how in love a certain couple are. It just screams “showmance” to me.

If you watch the clip of her Dad’s speech, it looks like the woman next to him has fallen asleep. I don’t blame her :rofl:

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

how did you all stand to watch the whole video? i clicked off when she explained that his excuse to go to paris was to "see a tailor" and she's like 'lulz that's extravagant but that's rob!!'

eat the rich for real.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

daddyoh wrote:how did you all stand to watch the whole video? i clicked off when she explained that his excuse to go to paris was to "see a tailor" and she's like 'lulz that's extravagant but that's rob!!'

eat the rich for real.
I couldn’t make myself watch all of it, so I just fast forwarded it most of the time, but I still managed to be bored ;-).
Last edited by Iris1969 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

The Video is trying(even at X 1.5 speed)...Amelia interrupts Rob every few seconds so much so that he even loses track of the story himself.
She speaks of his sleeping habits and thus any question of whether they have been spending nights together can be squashed at the family dinner!
Tellingly the father emaphasizes the 2 getting on well rather than the loving each other...important in these circles.
Rob has a step brother so even in these circles divorce happens.
There were the worst riots ever in Paris but the show had to go on!
The mother had a personalised cake, cookies, sweets etc the whole shebang for the engagement dinner so can't wait for the OTT wedding bonanza!
Knowing Amelia...I cannot believe Rob bought that ring without her input so she must have embellished the truth a bit. Now truly the Lord of the ring :love2:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

now we know why Carole stepped down as dinner chair of the charity. she has to plan this wedding. :roll: And anything Amelia does is a success (as per her dad) because she can buy her way into anything. :roll:

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Chichibangbang wrote:Knowing Amelia...I cannot believe Rob bought that ring without her input so she must have embellished the truth a bit. Now truly the Lord of the ring
I imagine that Carole assisted Rob with the ring purchase as she did with Victoria

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

That engagement story just dragged on....and on.....literally every minute detail was included. Does anybody honestly care that much about someone else's engagement story down to what they did that day? I know I don't, not even my own :rofl:

I also think that having several phones in your face filming the whole thing is just so...impersonal? Can't people just enjoy being in the moment anymore? Why does EVERYTHING have to be filmed? I would think that being a vlogger makes you value privacy even more especially during moments like this. I'd NEVER EVER put my dad and sister's speech on youtube for all to see!!!

But at the end of the day, it's very sweet and I'm happy for them! Also I do like her ring.

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

What's Robert's employment details?

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

Few things:

1 - What a boring video? It's def more for her and her family probably because wow, who cares about all these details?

2 - What an interesting glimpse into the lives of the ridiculously rich (his excuse was going to Paris for a suit?). This is going to be the most long drawn out engagement/wedding/probably pregnancy at some point.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Looking at their pictures together it all looks so staged, like he is a prop in “The Amelia show”:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Amelia Liana”