Amenakin/Amena/Amena Khan

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Amenakin/Amena/Amena Khan

Post by vanillablue »

Thoughts anyone? Especially since the Loreal Controversy....

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Amenakin/Amena/Amena Khan

Post by CofeeNgossip »

I actually met Amena once in Birmingham. Very nice and down to earth.

I thought the L'oreal hair campaign was very difficult for her, first she was getting hate for advertising shampoo with a hijab, then for the Israel comments and then finally from her own followers for backing down from previous comments.

I think she has discussed it just enough - you don't want to loose focus of your other work and campaigns and drag it on forever with a scandal

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

She's a racist lady who has past her sell by date. She sold herself out for L'Oréal and then karma got her, the coward just apologised. She deserved everything she got.

TooMuchCoffee
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by TooMuchCoffee »

How old is she?

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Aunty age the old bat

muppetsnuffit
Learner
Learner

Post by muppetsnuffit »

She started out OK but then got a little too influenced by all the fashion bloggers out there with buying chanel, gucci etc. She also seemed a little cold and lacked energy in her more recent videos.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

There’s just something about her that seems fake. She like to appear so posh but I just don’t buy it. And I don’t understand why she needs a whole new section of the house to herself. That seems so unnecessary.

tinkerbellguru
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tinkerbellguru »

I've always found her tone in videos really patronising, she talks to her viewers like children (ik shes a teacher by profession but still). I think she should have had more backbone with how she dealt with the Loreal and Israel comments. She should have stood her ground tbh. Anyway, shes dead boring to watch and her vids are already declining in views so she doesnt seem to have much Youtube shelf life left.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

I’m not sure how she even has a makeup line when she barely has viewers. Makes me wonder how she lives this faux lavish lifestyle.

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillablue »

A good word to describe her would be 'pretensious' shes such a turn off with her holier than thou attitude. I remember when she first started. Even then she used to behave like she'd eat her own shit because she's sooo in love with herself (dont get me wrong theres healthy loving yourself and unhealthy loving yourself). She picks and chooses when she wants to be BRITISH or ASIAN or MUSLIM or INDIAN. But never a mix. She'll use those things to her advantage at different times so people who are not in that category will be mesmorised by her. Hate how she pronounces SHAH RUKH KHAN. Almost as though she's speaking in an arabic tone with all the emphasis to make it sound posh. Always has to be not normal. Like she's this fairy landed on planet earth that we should worship. Sometimes it nice to see people's flaws showing that theyre human but Amenakin wouldnt be able to live like that.

FakeWomen
Learner
Learner

Post by FakeWomen »

upintheair wrote:I’m not sure how she even has a makeup line when she barely has viewers. Makes me wonder how she lives this faux lavish lifestyle.
Husband an architect no? He probably provides her everything.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Also hate all the cutesy poo 'hubsy' pet name she uses for her husband who always looks terrified of her :D And I see she's introduced her children now as well. Viewings must be declining....

FakeWomen
Learner
Learner

Post by FakeWomen »

britchick wrote:Also hate all the cutesy poo 'hubsy' pet name she uses for her husband who always looks terrified of her :D And I see she's introduced her children now as well. Viewings must be declining....
I was looking through SB pics and I notice every pic with her kid she would hit 35k + likes, other pics range from 10-15k likes. Now she has a ton of pics with her kid.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Her husband isn't bad looking, how did he end up with this pretentious Aunty?

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillablue »

They apparently met on the old now deleted social media site hi5 which I always thought was for primary school children. She’s a year older than him. I always found him creepy for some reason and she’s like Snow Whites stepmother...yes the cartoon version.

All the hubsy love palava and other nicknames they have make me cringe whenever I used to watch. Even with her daughter ‘babe’ and all that like she’s her daughters American teenage best friend is too much. She is unrelatable. Thinks she’s lives in some fairy land. I’d love to see the real amena in real life tense scenarios. I’m sure then we’d see her being what she really is. Instead of ohh let me tap my wand and spread glitter everywhere boo hoo....

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillablue »

Actually there was a tweet in which she gave a hilarious response ( almost b*tch fit like) to a woman who said her food didn’t look very tasty or something...saw a little of the real amena there...

Post by Guest »

vanillablue wrote:A good word to describe her would be 'pretensious' shes such a turn off with her holier than thou attitude. I remember when she first started. Even then she used to behave like she'd eat her own shit because she's sooo in love with herself (dont get me wrong theres healthy loving yourself and unhealthy loving yourself). She picks and chooses when she wants to be BRITISH or ASIAN or MUSLIM or INDIAN. But never a mix. She'll use those things to her advantage at different times so people who are not in that category will be mesmorised by her. Hate how she pronounces SHAH RUKH KHAN. Almost as though she's speaking in an arabic tone with all the emphasis to make it sound posh. Always has to be not normal. Like she's this fairy landed on planet earth that we should worship. Sometimes it nice to see people's flaws showing that theyre human but Amenakin wouldnt be able to live like that.
There’s nothing wrong with the way she pronounces Shah Rukh Khan. I find her irritating and all but that point was a bit stupid. What do you mean by not normal? The proper way of pronouncing Shahrukh and Khan is exactly how she does it - ‘kh’ sounds come from the epiglottis. If you don’t pronounce it that way you’re pronouncing it wrong. The name Shahrukh has Persian roots and that is influenced from Arabic. At least she doesn’t type “Sharukhan” like that bimbo Rumena who doesn’t even know that Shah Rukh and Khan are two separate names. The way that bimbo pronounces his name sounds so retarded and cringeworthy.

Ultimate diva
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ultimate diva »

Okay you guys!
I especially created an account for this post.
So I couldn't help but notice how extra pointy her chin is now compared to before. I even went and watched a few old videos and photos and compared them to the new ones. And the chin definitely is pointier so a few weeks back l left a comment on one of her photos asking if she had some work done or is it contouring and make up.
And guess what? BLOCKED.
Now that made me think there really is something to it.. hmm

Ultimate diva
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ultimate diva »

Cocomademoiselle98 wrote:
vanillablue wrote:A good word to describe her would be 'pretensious' shes such a turn off with her holier than thou attitude. I remember when she first started. Even then she used to behave like she'd eat her own shit because she's sooo in love with herself (dont get me wrong theres healthy loving yourself and unhealthy loving yourself). She picks and chooses when she wants to be BRITISH or ASIAN or MUSLIM or INDIAN. But never a mix. She'll use those things to her advantage at different times so people who are not in that category will be mesmorised by her. Hate how she pronounces SHAH RUKH KHAN. Almost as though she's speaking in an arabic tone with all the emphasis to make it sound posh. Always has to be not normal. Like she's this fairy landed on planet earth that we should worship. Sometimes it nice to see people's flaws showing that theyre human but Amenakin wouldnt be able to live like that.
There’s nothing wrong with the way she pronounces Shah Rukh Khan. I find her irritating and all but that point was a bit stupid. What do you mean by not normal? The proper way of pronouncing Shahrukh and Khan is exactly how she does it - ‘kh’ sounds come from the epiglottis. If you don’t pronounce it that way you’re pronouncing it wrong. The name Shahrukh has Persian roots and that is influenced from Arabic. At least she doesn’t type “Sharukhan” like that bimbo Rumena who doesn’t even know that Shah Rukh and Khan are two separate names. The way that bimbo pronounces his name sounds so retarded and cringeworthy.
What is rumena's deal anyway? Who is she shaf exactly is she famous for what does she do besides promoting her sisters and being extra ?

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Ultimate diva wrote:Okay you guys!
I especially created an account for this post.
So I couldn't help but notice how extra pointy her chin is now compared to before. I even went and watched a few old videos and photos and compared them to the new ones. And the chin definitely is pointier so a few weeks back l left a comment on one of her photos asking if she had some work done or is it contouring and make up.
And guess what? BLOCKED.
Now that made me think there really is something to it.. hmm
Interesting, I'll have to go and compare but I wouldn't be surprised if she has had work done. What does everyone think about her husband? Why are these youtubers/bloggers husbands always so henpecked?

Return to “#-E”