Amenakin/Amena/Amena Khan

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Amenakin/Amena/Amena Khan

Post by bittertruth »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by bittertruth on Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

Aunty amena is trying to hard to find viewers she has lost her charm time is running out shez too old to be doing all this need’s to concentrate more on her children..does not suit a muslim married lady doing all this especially at her age!

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Im just getting sick if the daily posing ..amina is just a better version of saadiah kothi aleemah lool.

All these insecure people do is pose every day with new clothes... how exhausting for others around them like dont u fucking get bored of your own face? You must be seriously insecure if you need thousands of strangers to tell you u look good.. its daily updates ..how exhausting and boring!!!! Sick of saadia aleemahs bujo style pout too. Like aunty u got lip fillers. Good on u bushra now move on. .. Now u look worse you Orangutang with the orange tone hair. No i aint jealous just fed up of seeing the boothi i should seriously unfollow but i like to see what weirdos are out there in the world. Project manager my arse.

Cheeli_Meeli5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cheeli_Meeli5 »

Have you lot seen her latest stories? I am baffled! Has she left Islam or something, she began to celebrate full on Christmas now. And her little minion followers praising her.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

I don't think even she knows what she is anymore. And all the fake forced 'look at how much fun I am' behaviour was just embarrassing.

Merrygoround2019
Learner
Learner

Post by Merrygoround2019 »

Aunty amena is going through a midlife crisis

Azbo
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Azbo »

OMG this vile woman. I cannot believe that while most of us are following rules and staying at home, not seeing our families, she has her vile sister stay with her.

Not only that, she then takes her whole family to Dubai for a holiday!! I just cannot get over the selfishness, lack of care or responsibility, its disgusting. She then posts about it all with no care in the world. Health care workers and doctors have commented on the post and no doubt they will be blocked and their comments deleted.

This middle aged teenage wannabe needs to get cancelled asap

Merrygoround2019
Learner
Learner

Idiot woman gone on holiday to show everyone look i’m having a blast while your all stuck at home, this idiotic woman is selfish who thinks people are jealous of her.. she’s been reading too many books again.. aunty needs to stop being selfish or stop being on social media if she cannot handle others opinions.

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

This idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️
The amount of people defending her are ridiculous, saying she should be allowed to travel if she wants to etc

The amount of tasteless mistakes this woman has made re BLM, Covid rules etc is a joke, people just need to cancel this woman now

Azbo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Azbo »

20210107_193418.jpg
Can't believe her, she literally DOES NOT CARE! Also, anyone notice how the 2 sisters are so positive and encouraging in their praise of this idiot in comments.... how about you slap some sense into your arrogant, stuck up, shameful, wanna celebrity sister????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

very well said u stole my wrds :roll:

Feathers22
Talker
Talker

Post by Feathers22 »

She’s so insensitive we’re in a lockdown why the hell is she going to Dubai and then on top of that she’s being a cow about it when ppl are calling her out. I hope she loses fans she’s complete trash now

esra20
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by esra20 »

She just blocked me after I sent her a message about traveling during a pandemic.
Can't believe she'll just block and ignore everyone who's telling her she's wrong.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MAR-LX1B met Tapatalk

Azbo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Azbo »

She also blocks those that like the negative comments.

Someone posted a comment about having suffered a miscarriage and going through treatment alone due to covid, and needing a holiday but choosing to abide by the rules. She deleted the comment.

She is actually sick in the head

Lurker_Shirker
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurker_Shirker »

shes just very selfish and i total show off i always got that vibe from her and its about the money for her...anything for the cash shes lost a lot of followers she will get more and more flashy

esra20
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by esra20 »

Her excuse of traveling just before lockdown hit is so stupid. Lockdown or not, why is she traveling internationally during a pandemic?? It's so irresponsible.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MAR-LX1B met Tapatalk

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

she just doesnt care she just thinks of herself the stuk up cow same goes for her insane followers

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

Posted a comment on her pic and it wasnt even rude. It was stating the obvious that because of people like her we are in another lockdown and madam blocked me.
Shocked . These influencers are only happy with fake praises. One msg of reality and you get blocked

I have not seen my family for 2 years. I was due to travel in Decemebr byt because of lockdown , everyone banned UK travellers from coming in for a few days.hospitals are in crisis because ppl didnt follow rules. Its just shocking how ppl break rules and then boast about it

Pingu09
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingu09 »

I hate this bhuddi so much. So fake.

Merrygoround2019
Learner
Learner

No one likes her even she knows that, have you heard her fake laugh everything she does is fake then she goes on a rant if anyone dares to speak up am sure the old buddhi is reading this she checks on this thread everyday the fake buddhi

Return to “#-E”