Kristin and Marcus Johns

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Hillaryfae
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kristin and Marcus Johns

Post by Hillaryfae »

talldecafcappuccino wrote:
> Did anyone else roll their eyes at Marcus' reaction to them having a boy?
> Hugging Kristin seemed like an after thought to him!

Yeah that was really bizarre. But let’s be real, a lot of what Marcus does makes me roll my eyes at him

ricelake4
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by ricelake4 »

How much Marcus would not be able to hide his disappointment if it was a girl. I would feel so sorry if they ever have a daughter. His stupid gender norms are so oppressive.

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

Two complaints, one about Cody & Lexy, sorry I know this is K&M thread.

1. Why are Cody & Lexy being so secretive about where they moved? They keep posting pictures and videos about their new house and out on the town in their new city but still aren’t sharing what state it even is. It’s reminding of when The Labrant Family wouldn’t share their baby’s name for two weeks after she was born and everyone was getting so annoyed 😂

2. Similar house beef with Kristin & Marcus. They moved in the middle of this CRAZY market when she was pregnant yet she continues to be sad about how hard it’s been. Ya’ll made the decision to up and move when you were already half way through your pregnancy and sell when you didn’t know where you were going or have a house lined up. I get her wanting to nest and get their home ready for a baby but honestly that was just poor planning on their part 🤷🏽‍♀️ She was very pregnant already when they moved, and the market was already crazy at that point.

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

Post by talldecafcappuccino »

osara0715 wrote:
> Two complaints, one about Cody & Lexy, sorry I know this is K&M
> thread.
>
> 1. Why are Cody & Lexy being so secretive about where they moved? They
> keep posting pictures and videos about their new house and out on the town
> in their new city but still aren’t sharing what state it even is. It’s
> reminding of when The Labrant Family wouldn’t share their baby’s name for
> two weeks after she was born and everyone was getting so annoyed 😂
>
> 2. Similar house beef with Kristin & Marcus. They moved in the middle
> of this CRAZY market when she was pregnant yet she continues to be sad
> about how hard it’s been. Ya’ll made the decision to up and move when you
> were already half way through your pregnancy and sell when you didn’t know
> where you were going or have a house lined up. I get her wanting to nest
> and get their home ready for a baby but honestly that was just poor
> planning on their part 🤷🏽‍♀️ She was very pregnant already when they moved,
> and the market was already crazy at that point.

Agreed 100%

It's so obvious that Cody & Lexy moved to Tennessee. No clue why they haven't announced it either. At this point it's not even a secret.

Also yea, Kristin & Marcus rushed to move during the worst time for the market and for them personally.
Now they're going to have to move all of their baby stuff out of their airb&b which seems like such a pain.

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

Thu May 20, 2021 8:50 am
osara0715 wrote:
> thread.
>
>

Agreed 100%

It's so obvious that Cody & Lexy moved to Tennessee. No clue why they haven't announced it either. At this point it's not even a secret.

Also yea, Kristin & Marcus rushed to move during the worst time for the market and for them personally.
Now they're going to have to move all of their baby stuff out of their airb&b which seems like such a pain.
I just watched Kristin's new video & I'm dying that she included that clip of Cody after Marcus' softball game, so obvious that they live there and Kristin sure isn't keeping the secret lol.
Also, as much as I appreciate them getting their rings fixed after the accident, I don't know why they didn't just get the same or similar to what they had originally? Kristin explained in the video how each of the four rings represents them and a new beginning after the accident and said like the hammered finish ring is to symbolize the accident and idk...personally I wouldn't want to look at my wedding rings and think of a terrible accident. I get it was life-altering and hard but that's life and that's marriage. I feel like sometimes she acknowledges/brings up the accident way more than necessary, you don't need to symbolize every hard time you've had in your life.

Hillaryfae
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hillaryfae »

I understand being frustrated not having kitchen stuff in your Airbnb, but it seems incredibly wasteful to order a shit ton of new cups and stuff you already own just because yours is in storage. A pan, yeah fine, but cups and whatever else she’s buying just seems wasteful.

caseyj
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by caseyj »

In her new video she was talking about how Marcus playing softball if preparing her for motherhood....ew no. Stop comparing your husband to your child. if anything that proves how childish he is. Like adult sports are a thing, ya I know, but comparing it to your unborn child's future sports games was weird to me.

I also felt SO bad for her in the clip of them on the boat after she fell and got hurt. Like he made her pregnant ass climb down that steep embankment and get into a little boat.

caseyj
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by caseyj »

osara0715 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 1:44 pm
Thu May 20, 2021 8:50 am
osara0715 wrote:
> thread.
>
>

Agreed 100%

I just watched Kristin's new video & I'm dying that she included that clip of Cody after Marcus' softball game, so obvious that they live there and Kristin sure isn't keeping the secret lol.
Also, as much as I appreciate them getting their rings fixed after the accident, I don't know why they didn't just get the same or similar to what they had originally? Kristin explained in the video how each of the four rings represents them and a new beginning after the accident and said like the hammered finish ring is to symbolize the accident and idk...personally I wouldn't want to look at my wedding rings and think of a terrible accident. I get it was life-altering and hard but that's life and that's marriage. I feel like sometimes she acknowledges/brings up the accident way more than necessary, you don't need to symbolize every hard time you've had in your life.
I think she just saw this as an opportunity to redesign the rings to fit hew new style. Before they were a bit modern and now they are a much more simple and classic design. Also the switch from gold to silver to match her current style too.

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

Does anyone think it's pretty selfish of Marcus to go on a cross country trip while Kristin is super pregnant?
And while they are potentially moving to a new place?

GossipGirlHere
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GossipGirlHere »

100%. I did see Sazan was in Nashville for 2 baby showers so I bet Alexys and Kristin are having a joint one or something. I’m so curious to find the farm where they are moving! Land in Nashville is super expensive so it must be $$$$.

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

It makes me cringe every time Kristin says “we got accepted to a house” like girl, your OFFER got accepted. YOU didn’t get accepted 🤦🏽‍♀️ A seller doesn’t accept the people to live in their house, they accept your financial offer to buy it lol I didn’t think it was hard to say “our offer got accepted” but I guess it is.
Also, I’m glad they got a house finally so we don’t have to listen to her cry about it every week but she just said they’re staying in the Airbnb through giving birth until the renovations are done. I thought her whole issue was wanting a place to nest, get ready for a baby and come home to from the hospital that was theirs? Curious if it really needed renovating that badly that they couldn’t just wait.

Poop
Learner
Learner

Post by Poop »

I haven't been very active on GG, but I feel like I need to rant about this. I like Kristin, she seems sweet but I dislike Marcus with a passion. Who the hell lives his wife while she's super pregnant to go on a trip. What if she went into labor? I also get the feeling that she does all of the work around the house AND supports them both financially. Marcus behavior is reminiscent of a tennage boy. And he's not funny. The gender reveal thing just rubbed me the wrong way. I also absolutely hate when she does a "husband react to my haircut" type of thing. He never said anything nice. Can't you hype up your wife a bit? And she always has gorgeous hair, so I don't even get where he's going.

whatinthemads
Stalker
Stalker

Post by whatinthemads »

Finally just saw the house video. Trying my hardest to find what property they bought but they removed their names from White Pages. Ugh now I can’t be a harmless creep :-/

Donutdonutdonut
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Donutdonutdonut »

Saaaame I just want to know what they paid for that place! And I’m also curious about the place they didn’t end up getting. She said in the video that they wouldn’t have been able to make many changes to that place, which is strange…?

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

I just watched the house tour as well and wow they are loaded! Land/homes are much cheaper in Tennessee but they are doing so much work on it.
They're paying for the mortgage and renovations on top of the air bnb rent.
No clue what they're going to do with all the space! The house and land are gorgeous.
I hope Kristin won't be expected to clean all of it all the time.

This whole time I've gotten the feeling that Marcus has been really happy they moved out of LA and Kristin has been really sad about it. She definitely seems happier now that they have a home of their own.

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

i rly hope kristin isnt expected to clean all of that
also i can't imagine marcus doing all of the yard work

Heather4414
Learner
Learner

Post by Heather4414 »

I honestly haven’t been following her pregnancy journey because she has become a bore and I’m just not interested. I decided to watch her newest video and she talked about how her birthing plan changed because the midwife said that she needs to see an OBGYN due to her history of blood clots and she should’ve been seeing one her entire pregnancy. Totally understandable, but what bothered me is her reaction towards this. She was upset and said it seemed unnecessary. But then said that she is just trusting in God about it, and is trying to trust the doctors. lol. Ok, Kristin....

Kind of crazy that she never thought about that, considering her history of blood clots, but I’m pretty sure she just wants to go to a midwife center because it fits her aesthetic. But it’s her choice so whatever. Just thought her reaction was a little strange.

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

the nursery is so frickin adorable im dying

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

baby name guess is franklin or frankie

Kelliebellie123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Kelliebellie123 »

Did anyone find out the winner to the breville espresso machine and oatsome collaboration / sponsored post? I think she scammed everyone :( the winner was supposed to be announced yesterday in the comments section but I don't see it and when I post a "who won?" comment it just gets deleted :(
Last edited by Kelliebellie123 on Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “F-K”