Box-Office Burr, or: bought-parts-badly-acted - Part 25

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Box-Office Burr, or: bought-parts-badly-acted - Part 25

Post by Kit168 »

I thought Haste was supposed to be a great cook, those Yorkshire puddings look burnt to a crisp and the chicken isn’t very brown. Wondering what that dish in the middle is, is it meant to be a quiche. I thought he was supposed to be cooking healthy food for Nik cos she has some illness, maybe she gets a separate dinner. Anyway with the added wine it all looks very calorific and saturated fat laden, good luck with the added weight gain Tarn :rofl: Oh and don’t forget all those Easter eggs :rofl: I bet she’s gearing up for a Weight Watchers sponsorship soon :roll:

Post by Guest »

^I reckon it's a cauliflower/broccoli cheese bake lol- whatever it is, it won't be doing her many favours on top of everything else ahead of this play... The understudy taking over after a couple of weeks would be a long time for Tanya, I give it a couple of days at most (if not right after the press night :D ). Can you imagine if she proved us all wrong, lol.

Post by Guest »

Sorry for the double post but meant to add I think Tanya would be too proud to take a Weight Watchers or similar sponsorship.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Kit168 wrote:I thought Haste was supposed to be a great cook, those Yorkshire puddings look burnt to a crisp and the chicken isn’t very brown. Wondering what that dish in the middle is, is it meant to be a quiche. I thought he was supposed to be cooking healthy food for Nik cos she has some illness, maybe she gets a separate dinner. Anyway with the added wine it all looks very calorific and saturated fat laden, good luck with the added weight gain Tarn :rofl: Oh and don’t forget all those Easter eggs :rofl: I bet she’s gearing up for a Weight Watchers sponsorship soon :roll:
Who is this haste? I wondered how someone with such low views and mediocre boring food got singed to gleam.

I bet tarn gets offers for Weight loss companies all the time and rejects them, won't be long till that's the only offers she gets.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

glitterglue223
Learner
Learner

Post by glitterglue223 »

Has Tanya ever even done a play before? Like, at a drama school or anything? Or has she got no experience acting in front of an audience?

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Comolemntfou wrote:
Kit168 wrote:I thought Haste was supposed to be a great cook, those Yorkshire puddings look burnt to a crisp and the chicken isn’t very brown. Wondering what that dish in the middle is, is it meant to be a quiche. I thought he was supposed to be cooking healthy food for Nik cos she has some illness, maybe she gets a separate dinner. Anyway with the added wine it all looks very calorific and saturated fat laden, good luck with the added weight gain Tarn :rofl: Oh and don’t forget all those Easter eggs :rofl: I bet she’s gearing up for a Weight Watchers sponsorship soon :roll:
Who is this haste? I wondered how someone with such low views and mediocre boring food got singed to gleam.

I bet tarn gets offers for Weight loss companies all the time and rejects them, won't be long till that's the only offers she gets.

Ian Haste is Nic’s (one of Jim’s sisters) husband.

Maybe I’m just a sucker for any man that can cook, but I like him. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheeseandpickles »

glitterglue223 wrote:Has Tanya ever even done a play before? Like, at a drama school or anything? Or has she got no experience acting in front of an audience?

They listed her primary school as her experience and apparently years of acting and voice lessons.

I was a pirate in a school play once you think I have a shot of being a Professional Actress? ;)

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
Comolemntfou wrote:

Ian Haste is Nic’s (one of Jim’s sisters) husband.

Maybe I’m just a sucker for any man that can cook, but I like him. Lol

Ah thanks, I knew he had to be connected someway. To be honest I've never watched him, just read the gleam wank description and browsed his thumbnails.

Another that is so lucky to have gleam to hoodwink brands.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Kit168 wrote:
clessidrae wrote:small portions I see and carefully hiding her double chin with a creme egg as big as her own head lmao [img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 6f576c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 6d1bd3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180401</span><span>/</span><span>6f2c67f3ab6597b7cd9eda84656f576c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180401</span><span>/</span><span>94087ff7d62dbcd766c82773c06d1bd3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
And she’s sucking her cheeks in to try and look thinner :roll: she’ll definitely be stuffing her face with chocolate, food/drink while visiting for the holidays, goodbye to getting fit for that play, there’s no way she’s gonna do a full run of the play. I think she’s gonna fuck over her minions who’ve bought tickets for shows after the press night by pulling out with some fake injury, exhaustion or anxiety. I think the whole thing might be a stunt, just to get publicity for the show and her acting career and the understudy will take over after the first couple of weeks.

So she’s changed yet another clickbait video, doesn’t this stupid bitch realise that will make her lose even more subs and views than she’s already losing, she’s so fucking desperate now. This play is just a desperate attempt for her to get more publicity by pulling out of it when it bombs, that’s why she’s not making any effort to get fit before the play. She’ll do 2 or 3 weeks in the play then leave and will use all the publicity to desperately try and boost her non existent tv/film roles

This in conjunction with the click bait and declining popularity/ unsubscribing is the downfall for sure. She's crumbling much faster than anyone else I check up on/ discuss here.

I hope that people who "admire" her for following her dreams and "making it as an actress" see when she pulls out of this thing prematurely that she's all talk and no action.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Kit168 wrote:I thought Haste was supposed to be a great cook, those Yorkshire puddings look burnt to a crisp
Yorkshire pudding or fat mushroom? Whatever this is, it looks very BURRnt indeed.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Maaaaaajor eyeroll at her on Insta last night watching "the fight". What's the betting she'd never even heard of Joshua before last night- or even boxing for that matter :roll:

Post by Guest »

I always get the weirdest vibes from her parents. Her mother never speaks in her videos and her father's facial hair is.....interesting.

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Kit168 wrote:I thought Haste was supposed to be a great cook, those Yorkshire puddings look burnt to a crisp
Yorkshire pudding or fat mushroom? Whatever this is, it looks very BURRnt indeed.
"Soon to be BURRnt" would be a great thread name! She's probably gonna be burnt on stage and on media.

Bobby234
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bobby234 »

Do you think Tanya has abandoned Tanya burr cosmetics? She hasn’t released anything new in a while. It’s a shame because she actually seemed passionate about her products and used them herself . She would have a lot more success continuing to develop/improving her cosmetic range than moving into the acting world!

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Bobby234 wrote:Do you think Tanya has abandoned Tanya burr cosmetics? She hasn’t released anything new in a while. It’s a shame because she actually seemed passionate about her products and used them herself . She would have a lot more success continuing to develop/improving her cosmetic range than moving into the acting world!
She was using them for the sole purpose of advertising them. Last time I checked it was still on Feelunique but the prices seem really low (or it has always been this way..? I don't know since I don't buy crappy makeup).

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Is it just me, or does she look so out of place with them?

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:Is it just me, or does she look so out of place with them?

[img]<a rel="nofollow" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 27005a.jpg[/img" class="vglnk"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180401</span><span>/</span><span>252e02c70510cb45b60b79416e27005a</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Sticking out like a sore thumb indeed. She reminds me of the clingy annoying people you try to get rid of unsuccessfully, since they're too dense to understand the message and/or they have a powerful ally.

JIIIIIIMMMMMM!
Last edited by Sybil Vane on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Sybil Vane wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:Is it just me, or does she look so out of place with them?

[img]<a rel="nofollow" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 27005a.jpg[/img" class="vglnk"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180401</span><span>/</span><span>252e02c70510cb45b60b79416e27005a</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Sticking out like a sore thumb indeed. She reminds me of the clingy annoying people you try to get rid of unsuccessfully, since they're too dense to understand the message.
Yeah. She looks like one of those kids from school that shamelessly tries to hang out with the cool crowd, yet is woefully unaware of how little they fit in. Sad really.

iced_chocolate
Talker
Talker

Post by iced_chocolate »

Part 26 soon? :D

On one of her recent videos (can't remember which specific one sorry) she replied to a comment saying she's doing something exciting with her cosmetics line so I'm assuming the products will be revamped and upgraded?

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

This is tragic, are you joking?!
Screenshot 2018-04-01 at 8.23.04 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tanya Burr”