Box-Office Burr, or: bought-parts-badly-acted - Part 25

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Box-Office Burr, or: bought-parts-badly-acted - Part 25

Post by Sybil Vane »

Tulips wrote:I can imagine Tanya looks like a bit of a clown when stood up in those trousers that look too long on her with the red shoes/ boots from that magazine cover. Again, this edgier sort of style just doesn't suit her imo. I get someone's style changes and evolves over time but it always looks to me that she's pretending to like this new style rather than owning it. I can't see how she went from cutesy (and often dumb) youtuber with her (rubbish) baking and cheap make-up line to badass, hipster 'actress'.
The bigger the lie... Propaganda technique.

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by TrixieMattel »

still trying to be a model, how awkward

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Gizmo2323 wrote:Lmaooooo yes lady you never disappoint. That rollercoaster cover is amazing she looks like a bargain basement tin man drag king I love it. Never stop doing you Tarn it gives me a thousand Iives.

This woman lacks so much self awareness it's pathological at this point. Is it an intelligence thing? Is she just stupid? Idgi but something is severely lacking with her.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
I’m leaning towards stupidity, based on her most recent insta stories. Those sunglasses on her egghead...just stop Tanya.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

She looks like the hardboiled brown egg she had for breakfast. :rofl: Enough with the middle part/slicked low pontytail, Tarn! I swear, she's cultivated this uncanny ability to do everything WRONG for her body shape, face shape, hair, etc. I'm amazed, really.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

snuffy777 wrote:Image

She looks like the hardboiled brown egg she had for breakfast. :rofl: Enough with the middle part/slicked low pontytail, Tarn! I swear, she's cultivated this uncanny ability to do everything WRONG for her body shape, face shape, hair, etc. I'm amazed, really.
Nooooo, Tanya. Just NO. Stop it. Image

What is wrong with her??

TANYA— If you need help, blink twice in an Insta Story. We will send someone out to LA that will assist!

Dear God. This woman has lost it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

DP, but I actually want those necklaces. Freaking love that range if styled correctly.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Triple post, oh well, but those earrings suck ass on her. I hate hoops in general, but some women can pull them off. Tan is NOT one of them.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
snuffy777 wrote:Image

Nooooo, Tanya. Just NO. Stop it. Image

What is wrong with her??

TANYA— If you need help, blink twice in an Insta Story. We will send someone out to LA that will assist!

Dear God. This woman has lost it.

OH SWEET JESUS!!!!!! Just when I thought surely it wouldn't get worse... she looks like Dan Aykroyd in Coneheads..

If you're gonna spend that much on Celine glasses, at least pick some that really suit you and your face, not add to the martian theme.

CoCoBeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by CoCoBeanz »

clessidrae wrote:she looks so awkward and not able to look at ease in the edgy look Image

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
Pre-order?!? Hahha.. no thanks :rofl:

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

snuffy777 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/l8hd40P.jpg?1[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>l8hd40P</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>?</span><span>1</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

You are what you eat. :D

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Comolemntfou wrote:Jim related but 98.3% of the reviews for his book are showing as fake / unreliable. So basically he received 2 real reviews.

Everything he's touched has turned to shit, could only sell a couple of jackets in a week.

Luckily his wife is taking Hollywood by storm ImageImage

Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positivesentiment.

Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
My face...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Poor Tanya, Liking this tweet. At nearly 29 years old, she must feel intimated by the fresher-looking, younger, better, upcoming actors that surround her. Or perhaps it worries her to think that she's going on four years trying to be an actress and she's gotten nowhere but playing a few bit parts in extremely amateur productions. It has to be wearing on her mentally & emotionally. It's just sad to me... "inspiring" things like this probably give her hope, when the reality is, these people are rare exceptions.

[tweet][/tweet]

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

snuffy777 wrote:Poor Tanya, Liking this tweet. At nearly 29 years old, she must feel intimated by the fresher-looking, younger, better, upcoming actors that surround her. Or perhaps it worries her to think that she's going on four years trying to be an actress and she's gotten nowhere but playing a few bit parts in extremely amateur productions. It has to be wearing on her mentally & emotionally. It's just sad to me... "inspiring" things like this probably give her hope, when the reality is, these people are rare exceptions.

[tweet][/tweet]
I saw that and felt the same way. This is why I feel sorry for her to a certain extent. Yes, she did it to herself, but she took a chance and it’s clearly not working out for her. That could happen to anyone, really.

As much of a ditz as she can be, I still root for her. I hope she can either pull out some miracle acting-wise, or can manage to go back to Youtube full time and rekindle some of the success she used to have.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

I don't feel that sorry for her, she's entitled and before she will ever achieve anything other than basic makeup she needs to put in the graft. Very unwilling to do the groundwork.

She's got some open doors but unless there's any talent there, and "heeeyy comeon overr" there isn't, she's just going to humiliate herself. I'm getting excited to see her show.

YouTube was easy instant fame and she thinks this can be replicated in any medium.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Oh so busy and important! :roll:

My god, she had already tweeted AND instagrammed about that damn script just a few weeks ago. She talked about it ad nauseam in her Miami vlog... does she *really* need to bring it up yet a-fucking-gain? :roll:

WHAT ACTOR EVEN POSTS ABOUT MEMORIZING LINES. Something so basic, the minute, menial part of the job. Meanwhile, Tanya dies to show everyone her work like a preschooler who's so proud of themselves learning their ABC's. I could just die of embarrassment. Can you imagine Alicia Vikander instagramming, "Working on learning this script in between meetings!" with a picture of a notebook with lines written out? :?

Also, everyone who was thinking about buying tickets probably changed their minds 'cause they're so sick of hearing about the play at this point. Way to go, Tarn.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
snuffy777 wrote:Poor Tanya, Liking this tweet. At nearly 29 years old, she must feel intimated by the fresher-looking, younger, better, upcoming actors that surround her. Or perhaps it worries her to think that she's going on four years trying to be an actress and she's gotten nowhere but playing a few bit parts in extremely amateur productions. It has to be wearing on her mentally & emotionally. It's just sad to me... "inspiring" things like this probably give her hope, when the reality is, these people are rare exceptions.

[tweet][/tweet]
I saw that and felt the same way. This is why I feel sorry for her to a certain extent. Yes, she did it to herself, but she took a chance and it’s clearly not working out for her. That could happen to anyone, really.

As much of a ditz as she can be, I still root for her. I hope she can either pull out some miracle acting-wise, or can manage to go back to Youtube full time and rekindle some of the success she used to have.

I do agree with this in that I wish her well if she can just realize what's achievable and what's not and be a better person who doesn't lure with click bait and delete videos mysteriously ( the ones that had some of the really good content). She'd have to make some noticeable changes and come out and be honest/ apologize for some of the stuff she's done for me to go back to watching her if she made a full return to YT.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

When the only people blowing air up her ass are Jims family ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

babygoat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by babygoat »

hi! i've lurked before but first time posting, etc, etc

I don't follow tanya on insta (i try to avoid her as much as possible) but i follow maude apatow (judd apatow's daughter) and saw that tanya commented about meeting her that day on her most recent picture. like dang she's really trying to network her way to the top huh :? idk as someone who wants to work in the film industry it makes me so angry that people like tanya and jim think bc of their "status" or whatever they can just waltz in, without talent or actually working for it... i just hope it doesn't work out for them lol

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

babygoat wrote:hi! i've lurked before but first time posting, etc, etc

I don't follow tanya on insta (i try to avoid her as much as possible) but i follow maude apatow (judd apatow's daughter) and saw that tanya commented about meeting her that day on her most recent picture. like dang she's really trying to network her way to the top huh :? idk as someone who wants to work in the film industry it makes me so angry that people like tanya and jim think bc of their "status" or whatever they can just waltz in, without talent or actually working for it... i just hope it doesn't work out for them lol

I really don't think we have to worry about that. She's ruining herself before she even gets started, and hasn't made anything happen in 3+ years and Jim's screenplay is going to bomb in a massive way lol

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

babygoat wrote:hi! i've lurked before but first time posting, etc, etc

"So lovely seeing you today!" :rofl: In Tarn's world, they're friends who had a catch up. In reality, Tanya probably ran into her somewhere around LA and she (Maude) stopped to have a couple minutes of obligatory, awkward small talk with her in passing.

God, Tanya gives off such a creepy vibe when it comes to celebrities. The interactions are always one-sided and she always is, like, trying to butter them up with compliments or is being over the top nice i.e. she's desperate to be liked by them and be in their group.

Return to “Tanya Burr”