Continue here

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiILikeToShowMyAsshten - part 4

Post by an0n »

To start us off holy crap she really has deleted so many Instagram pics. What's the point when she's obviously leaving up her old videos ($$$) and as an influencer there's thousands of pics of her out there. She can't hid her size that way and were things really that bad with Tara and Shelby and whoever else that she had to rid them from her life, when very few people even go back that far on Instagram?!

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

an0n wrote:To start us off holy crap she really has deleted so many Instagram pics. What's the point when she's obviously leaving up her old videos ($$$) and as an influencer there's thousands of pics of her out there. She can't hid her size that way and were things really that bad with Tara and Shelby and whoever else that she had to rid them from her life, when very few people even go back that far on Instagram?!
her vlog intro is also still all older clips but I assume we will be getting a new one some time soon. I would want to leave all evidence of me being bigger if I lost as much weight as she had. As motivation and to be proud of myself.

LOVE the thread name.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

pinotgrigiolife wrote:
an0n wrote:To start us off holy crap she really has deleted so many Instagram pics. What's the point when she's obviously leaving up her old videos ($$$) and as an influencer there's thousands of pics of her out there. She can't hid her size that way and were things really that bad with Tara and Shelby and whoever else that she had to rid them from her life, when very few people even go back that far on Instagram?!
her vlog intro is also still all older clips but I assume we will be getting a new one some time soon. I would want to leave all evidence of me being bigger if I lost as much weight as she had. As motivation and to be proud of myself.

LOVE the thread name.
She did say that she's making another dance video soon. She'll use use the new footage for a new intro.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Following
good name but what ass tho ;)

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

She’ll erase all evidence and then talk to her friends about how being fat is unhealthy and all big people need to lose weight.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

I assumed she was erasing the pictures of herself when she was big because she's trying to make her online profile more "hot girl" so she gets more work, sponsors, etc.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

lol

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

This girl has been through so many friends I can't even remember who is who when you guys mention them by name.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

hfwt wrote:Following
good name but what ass tho ;)
The other thread name I made up was "MissRemiFlatAsshten" Image

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

She wants to erase all images of her being fat yet likes to post before and after pics at least once a week, reminding everyone she use to be fat??? Doesn’t make sense.

EffYourBeautyGuru
Learner
Learner

Post by EffYourBeautyGuru »

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

um, what are these outfits? you’d think with all the money she has, after flaunting her Range Rover, and Cartier rings, that she would hire a stylist. If she knew how to dress she wouldn’t have to hide those giant shoulders under her raggedy extensions.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

EffYourBeautyGuru wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

um, what are these outfits? you’d think with all the money she has, after flaunting her Range Rover, and Cartier rings, that she would hire a stylist. If she knew how to dress she wouldn’t have to hide those giant shoulders under her raggedy extensions.
It always makes me laugh that she lives in an expensive High Rise, she loves to show off designer handbags, her car and jewelry... but she still shops at Forever 21. I guess that's appropriate because sometimes I swear that's what her IQ is.

QueenofGossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by QueenofGossip »

Hi I'm new to guru gossip. Been reading here for a while tho and thought I should join.

I have also been watching remis youtube videos since who knows when and am disappointed in her change. I feel like her weight loss is great but her personality is trash.

Also have any of you guys seen her new vlog the cooking with remi one - her outfit seems to be a little more well fitted to me... Idk didn't watch the whole thing, just skimmed.

The thumbnail pic is different to the outfit she was wearing in the blog btw.

Sent from my B1-850 using Tapatalk

QueenofGossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by QueenofGossip »

Hi I'm new to guru gossip. Been reading here for a while tho and thought I should join.

I have also been watching remis youtube videos since who knows when and am disappointed in her change. I feel like her weight loss is great but her personality is trash.

Also have any of you guys seen her new vlog the cooking with remi one - her outfit seems to be a little more well fitted to me... Idk didn't watch the whole thing, just skimmed.

QueenofGossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by QueenofGossip »

Beauty+Burrito

Post by Beauty+Burrito »

Anyone think she used to be way more nice before losing the weight? In old Insta lives, she would talk to the viewers. Now, she stares at the screen of herself and giggles randomly.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

How much is she paying Eli to edit the pics he posts of her?! She is no where near as tiny as she looks in the Adidas picture. Remi you not only vlog but regularly vlog full outfits, we know what your body actually looks like.

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco »

I think she's hit her plateau, she needs a serious overhaul to lose any more weight. First thing to go could be the serving bowls she eats out of (those white ones, I have extremely similar ones, if not the same ones - they came as a set of four from Costco and are meant for serving side dishes in...)

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

DapperDisco wrote:I think she's hit her plateau, she needs a serious overhaul to lose any more weight. First thing to go could be the serving bowls she eats out of (those white ones, I have extremely similar ones, if not the same ones - they came as a set of four from Costco and are meant for serving side dishes in...)
Can confirm, they're the Costco serving bowls. I have the same ones.. we use them for Thanksgiving... Image her orange chicken meal was also about 3 servings for herself.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”