Fleur De Smug and Her "Little Bug" | Part 21

Re: Fleur De Smug and Her "Little Bug" | Part 21

Post by Guest »

LaurieLaurie wrote:
catskills wrote:I have to agree that Mike was pretty rude during the ASOS haul, dismissing everything she bought right away - those two are really made for each other! Although I like him from what we see, I definitely think that he's kind of a snob. I remember an old vlog from Texas (?) when Fleur mentioned that Mike was "unimpressed" about staying in an Holiday Inn and other stuff like that. But then again, he grew up like this and probably doesn't know any different - he didn't have to do well in school to become a director or a multi-million pound company...

And a bit off-topic: I'm not a mother (so according to Fleur, my opinion doesn't matter anyway :roll: ), but I'd like to have children in the future. Do you mums really don't want to leave your kids even for a few hours/a night to spend time with your partner or something like that? I'm not talking about Princess Fleur here, IMO she's really been away too much, it's more of a general question and I'm genuinely curious. My brother has a baby and he and my SIL do a lot of sports and stuff in our community, so my little nephew (1 year) spends several mornings/afternoons with our parents whom he adores and the occasional night at the weekend (not regularly). I just had some hope that with kids you would still be able to do some of the stuff you used to enjoy... I don't know - sorry for the off-topic rant!
You definitely can enjoy a life outside of your children but flying so often without your very young baby is virtually unheard of.
Don’t worry, you can still have a life! Not everyone needs or wants to be constantly with their child or children. Parenthood isn’t a one size fits all thing. Some women will always make you feel bad by saying things like “ how nice that you’re away for a night for your anniversary, good for you - I just can’t bear to leave my baby, it’s just the way I am, and he won’t eat/sleep/stop crying without me”. You do what works for you.

jlgriff11
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jlgriff11 »

You can definitely still have a life. Or so I've heard

Mine are too young yet for me to really leave overnight and I've got three very young ones that are everywhere running about getting into absolutely everything, and that's too hard/much for grandma or a babysitter at one time. I don't want to be the kind of parent that pawns my kids off on someone else all the time anyway.

I'm not sure why it upsets me so much when I see Fleur without baby but I just get angry lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

Why does it seem like the more unfit to be a mother the easier they conceive :roll:

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I wonder if she feels embarrassed by being away on these trips. It must be raising eyebrows amongst her friends and family. Unless it’s normal when you have money.

TooManyBags
Learner
Learner

Post by TooManyBags »

al218 wrote:I haven't watched since she got pregnant. I can't have children and I find her completely repulsive. Now, in the meantime, I love watching other channels with motherhood and moms especially Louise. Fleur and Elle are made for each other. Two spoiled ding bats.
I also can't have children and avoided her pregnancy videos. Her "Only a mother would understand" attitude is absolutely abhorrent. Any more comments like that and I will promptly unsubscribe. I noticed in a recent video that she was now talking about "IF" she got pregnant again and it wouldn't be any time in the near future. Think it was when she trying on a hideous maxi dress in a recent haul.

xXBeckyXx
Learner
Learner

Post by xXBeckyXx »

Might as well ditch the baby now when it won't remember than when it gets older and actually resents her for being away so much - can't wait for the brat to have her very own brat :D

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I always thought Mike was quite down to earth but I watched the ASOS haul this mornings and his attitude stunned me. He is a complete snob! He changed very slightly when he saw it was an item from Ralph Lauren.

vicki2220
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vicki2220 »

I just watched the ASOS Haul and noticed that Fleur said "we're at Mike's mum's house" and not "Mike's parent's house" like I think she used to. His parents haven't split up have they? I thought maybe if they did that would explain the move to the Hall. I haven't been following these 2 much recently so I have probably got that completely wrong :-)

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

I think Mike has always been a snob, there was a vlog a few years ago (I think they were in San Francisco) and Fleur said Mike spends just as much as she does. He just does it all in one shopping trip whereas she spreads it out over the year.

After that ASOS haul I honestly cannot think of two people more suited to one another...VILE.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

TooManyBags wrote:
al218 wrote:I haven't watched since she got pregnant. I can't have children and I find her completely repulsive. Now, in the meantime, I love watching other channels with motherhood and moms especially Louise. Fleur and Elle are made for each other. Two spoiled ding bats.
I also can't have children and avoided her pregnancy videos. Her "Only a mother would understand" attitude is absolutely abhorrent. Any more comments like that and I will promptly unsubscribe. I noticed in a recent video that she was now talking about "IF" she got pregnant again and it wouldn't be any time in the near future. Think it was when she trying on a hideous maxi dress in a recent haul.
It's absolutely ludicrous that she said "Only a mother would understand" I am shocked to learn she even said this. She in my eyes, is not a 'mother' but more of a surrogate mother, she carried the child. There are Mums who will have the odd night away from the kids, due to wedding anniversaries or date nights but this is on a different scale altogether. I mentioned the other day about how people were disgusted with Dani Mansutti getting a puppy knowing she would be leaving it and how Fleur has done the same with a baby and low and behold they are together on her IG story together yesterday. Pathetic, two useless selfish women especially Fleur, as she doesn't need the money one bit, it's just disgusting! I keep wondering who's keeping Mike warm at night, he's left alone so much. On the hand perhaps it suits him ;) The irony is that Fleur is by no means pretty so I don't understand why she is even part of this beauty industry.

grimaldispepperoni
Learner
Learner

Post by grimaldispepperoni »

I have to laugh that they are so snobby considering both of their family fortunes come from used car dealerships. I'm from the US so maybe things are different in the UK, but that is not exactly a highly esteemed business here. I had no idea it was so lucrative, either, such that you can buy a Lord's estate or whatever.

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

Fleur : mother of the year

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

Time for a new thread?

funkycat123
Informer
Informer

Post by funkycat123 »

Fleur de Smug: Bye Bye Bugsy

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

funkycat123 wrote:Fleur de Smug: Bye Bye Bugsy
Just Fleur De Smug: bye bye bug!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

i don’t get why she’s still a beauty blogger. her beauty videos are boring like her and she’s not even pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

grimaldispepperoni wrote:I have to laugh that they are so snobby considering both of their family fortunes come from used car dealerships. I'm from the US so maybe things are different in the UK, but that is not exactly a highly esteemed business here. I had no idea it was so lucrative, either, such that you can buy a Lord's estate or whatever.
I have spent half my life in the States so understand what you mean. I am not exactly sure what car dealership it is but it is very different to the US. We have car dealers in the UK that sell run of the mill cars then you have the dealers who sell high-end cars a bit like Peggy on 'Housewives of Orange County' Perhaps someone reading will know more about this.

Something that occurred to me whilst I was trying to find out info, Lady Fleur originally wanted to have 'Fleur de jour' but it was taken. It's just another example of her narcissism that she couldn't just use her name and had wanted to sound more important by adding the 'de Force' meaning the 'Force of Fleur' Look how important she believes she is! I guess for her it's as close as she can get to be called 'The Duchess of wherever' It's the 'of' that makes her feel above everyone and entitled. I expect she will spend the next two weeks on her holidays with the whole family so they can look after 'Bugsy' then no doubt she will jet off again without her on her return!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Omg sorry to post again so quickly but Fleur de smug has just uploaded an AD video for baby essentials 0-6 months! It's absolutely disgusting she is getting paid to show clothes and other items using the 'idea' she has a baby. When we buy clothes online for our kids or look in catalogues we see them advertised on a baby or child, that's how advertising works. She just shows the clothes. Most people clicked on the video expecting to see the baby. This is clickbait! I could go out and get some baby stuff, I have had 4 kids and just everyone could and make a video but I always believed I'd have to show my children's faces, this is OUTRAGEOUS and I am glad to see people commenting on this. However from what I understand she will get paid for her views and it's just NOT fair. Imagine tele ads with people holding up clothes for kids and showing them worn, or their heads cut off! Near the end of the video, 'Bugsy' cries and she gets her and all you see is the back of half of her head wobbling about! Its is a disgrace! It's just not normal, she calls her Bugsy as if it's her name! I am so shocked that my mouth has gone dry! To see that baby's head just wobbling about , what is wrong with that woman!
Last edited by Pleiadian Starseed on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

I have no worries that 'little one' or 'bugsy' will ever want for anything! I really couldn't care less if Fleur went off to a different country every weekend, as she has become so unrelatable in the last couple of years. I always had a soft spot for Mike but he is as obnoxious as her, they are well suited! I think what has been the final straw for me anyway is the way she is using the baby to top up her income. She won't show her but she will take money off the back of her and how any brand agrees to work with her and allow her to only show headless shots is a mystery, especially when there are so many lovely young mum bloggers out there they could work with.

I actually think Fleur will probably be a happier mother if she continues to do all her solo trips etc as I think if she has to stop those she will build up a resentment to being at home! I looked at her Mums Instagram the other day and she has lovely pictures of her grandchildren up all except for River, I thought it was kind of sad really!

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

Just watched the ASOS haul for Mike.

At first I found his reactions over the top and quite rude. But I also kind of like that he stays true to his style and doesn´t pretend to like cheap material stuff or general clothes he wouldn´t wear in real life. They are wealthy (not a secret) and I would actually really enjoy them doing a Selfridges haul for each other!!!

Return to “FleurDeForce”