thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Estee Lalaundering-Part 21

Post by thatsranunculus »

Supomice wrote:
bibbyslaw wrote:
Supomice wrote:It makes me so sad to see her old videos from the flat, that’s when I started watching her channel and really loved her videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That wasn't even a flat, but a lovely three bedroom house in Oval/Kennington. Ironic that this is a dream house to so many people and to them was a starter house. Girl has come a long way from working in Tim Hortons in suburbia southwestern Ontario.
Oh no way!! I was sure she lived in a flat at some point? I must be misremembering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she (or possibly both she and Aslan) lived in a flat with a roommate while Aslan was still in school? I'm not sure. That would have been at the very beginning of her channel, when she was filming in a small bedroom.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

aehn wrote:Has Estee had a nose job?

(Didn´t watch /know her back in the days but watched the old videos you guys posted on here and the nose def. looks very different nowadays.)
You know what's funny I wondered about that too.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

fancyvagabond wrote:ugly hobbit

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://s7.postimg.org/3vkigywxn/Screenshot_1.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>
fancyvagabond wrote:ugly hobbit

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://s7.postimg.org/3vkigywxn/Screenshot_1.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>s7</span><span>.</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>3vkigywxn</span><span>/</span><span>Screenshot</span><span>_</span><span>1</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Even alone she looks uncomfortable, sucking in and trying to look good. Awkward.

I can't figure out how to fix these odd quote html issues.. sorry

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

PowderGirl wrote:
immyym wrote:Image

Wow. They look like divorce pictures you send out to friends and family to let everyone know it’s over

„Things are not working out, I mean look at us. Love Asslan & Lalone“
lmao, YAAAS, this should forever be known as their divorce photo shoot. That caption is so douchey "I only photograph hip UK couples" --gag me.
I also love all the shade about Aslan being a like-whore on IG. He definitely thinks he's above all the other insta photogs and models because his gear cost at least 3x whatever theirs was

Wreath Bins
Learner
Learner

Post by Wreath Bins »

ColdOne wrote:
PowderGirl wrote:
immyym wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... e9d712.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180321</span><span>/</span><span>753c91cb6d9bfedfd88fde1293e9d712</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Wow. They look like divorce pictures you send out to friends and family to let everyone know it’s over

„Things are not working out, I mean look at us. Love Asslan & Lalone“
lmao, YAAAS, this should forever be known as their divorce photo shoot. That caption is so douchey "I only photograph hip UK couples" --gag me.
I also love all the shade about Aslan being a like-whore on IG. He definitely thinks he's above all the other insta photogs and models because his gear cost at least 3x whatever theirs was
I was actually gonna comment on the photographer's comment. "I only photograph hip UK couples" made me cringe more than anything. I went to his page and he's friends with the douchiest person I know IRL who also lived in NYC. Makes a lot of sense.

frannysmum
Debater
Debater

Post by frannysmum »

immyym wrote:Image
also this very awkward exchange in the comments of the pic:

Nais rais
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nais rais »

Wreath Bins wrote:I was actually gonna comment on the photographer's comment. "I only photograph hip UK couples" made me cringe more than anything. I went to his page and he's friends with the douchiest person I know IRL who also lived in NYC. Makes a lot of sense.
does the person you know was taking part in an American road trip with aslan? aslan went with 3 other peoples,,his british friend (george), that photographer (dev) and another newyorker (ioegreer). i like those two newyorker they seem nice, cool and fun. I also like their photos. I hope they are not another douchebag,,at least ioegreer.

Spygirl424
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Spygirl424 »

aehn wrote:Has Estee had a nose job?

(Didn´t watch /know her back in the days but watched the old videos you guys posted on here and the nose def. looks very different nowadays.)
Maybe she had maybe she didn't. But you know what they all say? It's make up, it contouring. Yeah right, with that make up skills of yours no it's not.

ddiamant
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ddiamant »

Amelia has just uploaded a "breakup chat" video. Maybe now her bff has talked about it, Estee will come out with her own story soon?

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Estee is probably holding out for a sponsorship to film that "My break up" #AD brought you by Kleenex or Match.com

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

"Second passion"? LOL try finding your first passion, or even a basic fucking hobby. Shopping and Instagram don't count.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

Trudat. It can also be sponsored by kit kat. Have a break, have a kit kat.
The Break Up | Estee Lalonde (AD)

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

In Amelia's breakup chat video (which is difficult to sit through tbh since she is so insufferable), she mentions being with a close friend a few days ago who just went through a breakup and who felt like it was for the best. Pretty sure that was referring to Estee.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Callan wrote:Estee is probably holding out for a sponsorship to film that "My break up" #AD brought you by Kleenex or <a class="vglnk" href="http://Match.com" rel="nofollow"><span>Match</span><span>.</span><span>com</span></a>
"I could not have gotten through this breakup without listening to some books USE CODE ESTEE ON AUDIBLE FOR YOUR FIRST FREE BOOK!!!!!!!"

catskills
Lurker
Lurker

Post by catskills »

ludirudi wrote:In Amelia's breakup chat video (which is difficult to sit through tbh since she is so insufferable), she mentions being with a close friend a few days ago who just went through a breakup and who felt like it was for the best. Pretty sure that was referring to Estee.
Oooh interesting! Definitely explains why they started hanging out again all of a sudden.

Regarding the nostalgia - I also remember those Marrakesh vlogs and how everyone here used to rave about her. Her vlogmas that year (I think it was her first one) was my absolute favorite - it was so different to the others.

I actually already started to dislike her when they went on the nordic trip. She was already super shady and had a very inflated ego at that point. I'm curious, when were you all put off by her?

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

ludirudi wrote:In Amelia's breakup chat video (which is difficult to sit through tbh since she is so insufferable), she mentions being with a close friend a few days ago who just went through a breakup and who felt like it was for the best. Pretty sure that was referring to Estee.

If it is her Amelia is referring to that is great because break ups typically are for the best. How you actually deal with breakups is a different story though. I suppose it comes with experience and Estee hasn't had much in the relationship department. Amelia has a great outlook and seems to handle her breakups really well and privately. Hopefully Estee gets to a healthier place where she doesn't need to send messages to him via her instastories :tu:

misslilly
Talker
Talker

Post by misslilly »

ludirudi wrote: I'm curious, when were you all put off by her?
When she "rebranded" herself in 2015.

Off: those jeans she wears all the time are horrible. Why is it such a big deal for her to dress a little bit more for her body shape? She would look so much better. But nope.

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

catskills wrote:
Oooh interesting! Definitely explains why they started hanging out again all of a sudden.

Regarding the nostalgia - I also remember those Marrakesh vlogs and how everyone here used to rave about her. Her vlogmas that year (I think it was her first one) was my absolute favorite - it was so different to the others.

I actually already started to dislike her when they went on the nordic trip. She was already super shady and had a very inflated ego at that point. I'm curious, when were you all put off by her?
That's a good question! I started to feel some distaste for her in early 2014. I think that might have been around the time of the luxury trash bin, if folks remember that (I know it spawned many jokes, and was an indicator of how out-of-touch she had become), and then that summer came the #NordicVlogs. It was about a year before I actually created an account to chime in, but I had been faithfully reading the threads about her here since part 5 or 6 I think. After that, the rebrand (August 2015), when she started to come across as extremely arrogant (which of course is nothing compared to the attitude she has now), was another big turning point. I've still enjoyed her content occasionally since then, but for the most part that was the nail in the coffin for me.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

Aaltovase
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aaltovase »

I stopped watching her around the time when they moved into their current home (September 2013?). I was mainly watching her vlog channel at this point and her days were just too boring for words: 20 minutes of making tea and walking a dog isn't very exciting every single time. Then I randomly watched her meltdown video at the Baftas (I think) and I could hardly recognise the person I enjoyed watching a couple of years before. That being said she definitely had a bitchy streak in her very first videos when she was platinum blonde at times.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I can't recall when I stopped being a Button Fan but it must have been around the time when she let Larry mess with her hair.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”