PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 8

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 8

Post by cats-or-die »

I showed that photo to two people. One said she looked well over 40, and the other replied “that’s a man, right?” fuck she’s heinous now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hipshakerrr
Talker
Talker

Post by hipshakerrr »

It's so sad that she speaks about spirituality and self love but she has such blatant body image issues that she never addresses. She spends so much time and money on her appearance. I hope she gets help for her body dysmorphia.

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

she just blatantly lies about not wearing makeup like bitch we can see that you're wearing foundation cake face!!!! "I'm just wearing lipstick and brows" DEEZ NUTS!

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

UseMyCode wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:21 am
she just blatantly lies about not wearing makeup like bitch we can see that you're wearing foundation cake face!!!! "I'm just wearing lipstick and brows" DEEZ NUTS!
lmao she’ll be wearing the super full coverage it cosmetics CC cream, eyebrows, blush, lip liner and gloss, highlighter and bronzer and hop in the car like ‘omg sorry i’m not wearing lik any makeup’

she thinks when she’s not wearing eye makeup no one can tell she’s wearing makeup everywhere else for some reason lmaooo.

also do y’all think she went alone to mexico?? .. prob with her parents actually lol sad

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

ibeendrakein wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:16 pm
UseMyCode wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:21 am
lmao she’ll be wearing the super full coverage it cosmetics CC cream, eyebrows, blush, lip liner and gloss, highlighter and bronzer and hop in the car like ‘omg sorry i’m not wearing lik any makeup’

she thinks when she’s not wearing eye makeup no one can tell she’s wearing makeup everywhere else for some reason lmaooo.

also do y’all think she went alone to mexico?? .. prob with her parents actually lol sad
And then has the audacity to call it a BB cream :rofl::rofl:

She’s probably on her yearly mother daughter trip. But who knows last time we thought she was with her mom she was actually with her now ex. But really you’d think two people with that much money and free time (since neither her or her mom have 9-5 jobs) would be traveling the world. Yet they always end up in a resort in Mexico. Every single time lol.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

did anyone catch “the emotional post” she’s talking about?? Lmao
obviously it was negative or she wouldn’t delete it

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Lol at the yoga video on her IG story. She probably fell right after because the clip cuts off so quick It’s also so funny to me how you can clearly see what her waist/body looks like in videos like that but then looms completely different in pics. Girl has major body dysmorphia

Also how does she manage to get SO sunburned every time she goes on vacation? Does she not have sunscreen? For someone who claims to prioritize skincare she really doesn’t give af about the skin on her body. It always looks so red and painful

philodendron
Debater
Debater

Post by philodendron »

ibeendrakein wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:33 pm
did anyone catch “the emotional post” she’s talking about?? Lmao

Bitch looks 35 and wrecked

hipshakerrr
Talker
Talker

Post by hipshakerrr »

Ugh she has such a cute fit body idk why shes so obsessed with pushing her ass towards the camera and making it look massive. it literally makes no sense, why would a girl who's 5'1 and a size 0 have a big ass like shes trying to convince us of on her ig? relax polina

CatLady94
Talker
Talker

Post by CatLady94 »

Lilyroman wrote:Polina right before moving to LA to now :| . Also found this photo of her mom from 5 years ago. They’ve both seriously aged a good 20 years since these were taken. Like damn, shes going to have trouble finding a sugar daddy when she’ll look just as old as him.

OMG!! She’s literally ruining her face. She needs to seek help.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Why does her arm look so weird??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

philodendron
Debater
Debater

Post by philodendron »

Solcool2 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:23 pm
very obvious and poorly editing her waist to make it look smaller. she has a great body why does she insist on photoshopping her body?

Ochen
Talker
Talker

Post by Ochen »

OMG those "Yoga Flows" she posted on INSTA, never NEVER have I ever seen yoga done like that. :rofl: :roll:

aishpabo
Debater
Debater

Post by aishpabo »

ibeendrakein wrote:did anyone catch “the emotional post” she’s talking about?? Lmao

Wow she's looking like she has down syndrome here which is very sad.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

Solcool2 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:23 pm
her arm is super skinny in the middle bc she facetunes the fuck out of her waist for no reason lmaoo

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

Ochen wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:55 pm
OMG those "Yoga Flows" she posted on INSTA, never NEVER have I ever seen yoga done like that. :rofl: :roll:
LMAO I'm DEAD :rofl:

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

her IGstories just kill me... why do her lips look like they were glued onto her face??? ughhhh she needs to get them dissolved dude she’s done way way too much... to be only what 21? 22? and look this botched is so sad

Last edited by ibeendrakein on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

ibeendrakein wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:57 pm
her IGstories just kill me... why do her lisp look like they were glued onto her face??? ughhhh she needs to get them dissolved dude she’s done way way too much... to be only what 21? 22? and look this botched is so sad

looking very octo mom/Michael Jackson-esque lately lol.

xfashiondollx
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashiondollx »

When I first started watching her in high school, I had a inkling that she was gonna get tons of work done just based on her personality. I’m not surprised that she did, she just looks crazy as fuck. I feel kind of bad for her honestly. I may be going a little too deep but I wonder if something happened in her childhood. Maybe she got teased or bullied for her looks growing up? Idk

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

xfashiondollx wrote:When I first started watching her in high school, I had a inkling that she was gonna get tons of work done just based on her personality. I’m not surprised that she did, she just looks crazy as fuck. I feel kind of bad for her honestly. I may be going a little too deep but I wonder if something happened in her childhood. Maybe she got teased or bullied for her looks growing up? Idk

I know she didn’t have a lot of friends like in high school. I’m sure people thought her Youtube channel was weird or how she would dress so extra for school (wearing mini skirt in the middle of winter in chicago with ugg boots) but who knows what her earlier life was like. She never talks about it. I don’t think she’s ever even showed photos of herself when she was younger

Return to “polinaberegova”