BabyPieMarzia - Part 7

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BabyPieMarzia - Part 7

Post by EST »

Please continue here (preferably without the stans/trolls). Hope the title is okay!

Previous thread: viewtopic.php?f=347&t=32768&start=975

VeronicaVanger
Learner
Learner

Re: BabyPieMarzia - Part 7

Post by VeronicaVanger »

What prompts the end of a thread on this site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

VeronicaVanger wrote:What prompts the end of a thread on this site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We generally make a new thread at 40 pages or 1,000 posts, whichever comes first. I think it's mainly for organization, because if you've ever gone to another forum where they don't prompt the end of a thread, it's impossible to find anything in the 300+ pages. Not 100% sure if that's the reason for it, but that's what I've assumed.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

Post by PurpleAlligator »

EST wrote:Please continue here (preferably without the stans/trolls). Hope the title is okay!

Previous thread: <a class="vglnk" href="viewtopic.php?f=347&t=32768&start=975" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>gurugossiper</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>viewtopic</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>?</span><span>f</span><span>=</span><span>347</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>32768</span><span>&</span><span>start</span><span>=</span><span>975</span></a>
i dont hate it. 7/10. it sounds cute. *shrug* and no until this forum is named a trash forum im going to continue to answer questions (and im a fan not a stan. i have a life ty i just use google). just leave that convo n the last thread. i repeated myself 3x :shock: . criticize away idc. :tu:

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

out of all the Shibuya109 fashion she could buy, she buys from Punyus.
https://www.shibuya109.jp/ap/item/i/A0G ... colvar=U43
I guess it's her style now. I am surprised she isn't buying from Liz Lisa, maybe a couple years ago she would have. They had such childish looking clothes a couple years ago.

NBeautyTV
Talker
Talker

Post by NBeautyTV »

I kinda like the pink hoodie
ImageImageImage

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] »

I like the new title
<3

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

Nice title!

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

following
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

Anybody saw her new vlog? I personally just skipped it through, much preferred Felix's one. Hers was just pictures and background music really and before I really used to enjoy her vlogs. I must say though, they are really spoiled. All those unnecessary items, they (or especially Pewdiepie) have such shitloads of money that I guess they could have anything so it's not that much of entertainment for them. Pewds in his vlog seemed grumpy at many times and mentioning how tired he is and bla bla. Also bought a "supreme" tshirt which turned out to be fake so he's like "then it's going to the bin". Like come on, some people have no money to buy food and you just spend money on a fucking tshirt to throw it out to trash because it's not original. Sry but I really hate when youtubers waste money like that.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

I also skipped it though, too much artsy fartsy for my taste. I watched Felix's and I have to disagree, he looked quite happy and enjoying himself! Being tired is normal, jet lag + walking all day does that. Now about that t-shirt what an idiot! I really hate people like that, so what its not real? People are so stupid sometimes. I also didnt like that he said the name of the tattoo artist, did you say that its forbidden to do tattoos in Japan?

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

yea i didnt enjoy marzias that much either. i strongly preferred felix's. it felt more personal and you could really follow what was happening. and eh idk. ive thrown out shirts i didnt like after recently buying them. u dont have to be a hoarder and keep things because others cant afford it. and the tattoo thing! omg why?! but at least he didnt show the guys face and exact location? :|

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

MissMina wrote:Anybody saw her new vlog? I personally just skipped it through, much preferred Felix's one. Hers was just pictures and background music really and before I really used to enjoy her vlogs. I must say though, they are really spoiled. All those unnecessary items, they (or especially Pewdiepie) have such shitloads of money that I guess they could have anything so it's not that much of entertainment for them. Pewds in his vlog seemed grumpy at many times and mentioning how tired he is and bla bla. Also bought a "supreme" tshirt which turned out to be fake so he's like "then it's going to the bin". Like come on, some people have no money to buy food and you just spend money on a fucking tshirt to throw it out to trash because it's not original. Sry but I really hate when youtubers waste money like that.
they said the sanrio people gave them money to buy a bunch of stuff, but knowing pewdiepie a lot of it will end up in the trash.

Cosplayfoxgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cosplayfoxgirl »

So, I plan on making my own thread on this someday, but does anyone notice that Pewdiepie seems annoyed by Marzia in her videos? Like the Valentine's Day embroidery video he kept rolling his eyes and making sarcastic comments.

Fast forward to his Japan vlog and he hardly mentioned Marzia even being there or included her in his shots. I just find that to be odd because when my husband and I go on trips together we take all kinds of videos and pictures together. Is he maybe tired of her? Her videos lately seem very lackluster, maybe he wishes she would be more intentional about doing her own thing and not riding off of his success? Just taking guesses but at times he seems almost embarrassed to be with her.

tilda
Debater
Debater

Post by tilda »

I have t watched Felixs vlog but Marzias is basically a report on Sanrio world to thank them for the free trip and so people are inspired to go there. #ad

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

following :love2:
Image :love2:

badmorning
Learner
Learner

Post by badmorning »

Okay I watched the new vlog and my main critique, crazy as it is, is I think she should've broken them up into days... I think her aesthetic vlog style works best for the shorter vids, last time she did a big long trip with a long video to match it felt like they did more?? I just think since she kind of already separated it into chunks, just do day by day. That way viewers can kind of spot if they want to see something and wouldn't the sponsor be happy because it's more content?? That's what I was also wondering, I don't think sanrio got a good deal just getting one longish video.

I also wasn't a huge fan of the music choice for this one.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

She used to talk more during her vlog trips, even in the one where she fell ill for a few days. It was really boring this time around.

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

I agree with everyone here, the Vlog that Felix made was more entertaining than Marzia, mostly because hers was a long video with no talk or humor to go around it, after a min or two it gets boring to watch. It is a bit of a shame, they flew her all the way there and it didnt look like she made much effort for it. :?

badmorning
Learner
Learner

Post by badmorning »

realitycheck wrote:after a min or two it gets boring to watch. It is a bit of a shame, they flew her all the way there and it didnt look like she made much effort for it. :?
That is exactly the point where I went "is this it??" I stuck it out because I'll probably never get to go so it was kind of interesting to see, but it would've been so easy to give up after day one. Definitely should've talked more, or made it more... personal? It almost felt like a really weirdly long trailer with few personal inserts. And doesn't she normally talk about what she wears and idk, make more tie-ins/how she loves it?

I honestly had no plans to watch it but my autoplay turned on (I hate that it just randomly decides to turn on) and then I was even more disappointed seeing it. I really do/did like her short aesthetic vlogs.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”