BabyPieMarzia - Part 7

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BabyPieMarzia - Part 7

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

He explicitly said that Felix is a very different person in Marzia's presence and that when she needs him he must run or there will be trouble. Someone who regularly watches Brad on twitch (I don't) said on a previous thread that she threw a water bottle at Felix for not giving her immediate attention and texted him obsessively during their livestreams together.

Not to mention when he puts a wig on and pretends to be her lol it always cracks me up because that's a perfect caricature :rofl: demanding constant praise and getting offended, excessively preoccupied with her appearance etc.

Also, when he came to know about their engagement in a livestream of his, he was severely disappointed. He said that it was just because he doesn't believe in marriage, but something tells me that it's also because he secretly dislikes her.

VeronicaVanger
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by VeronicaVanger »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:He explicitly said that Felix is a very different person in Marzia's presence and that when she needs him he must run or there will be trouble. Someone who regularly watches Brad on twitch (I don't) said on a previous thread that she threw a water bottle at Felix for not giving her immediate attention and texted him obsessively during their livestreams together.

Not to mention when he puts a wig on and pretends to be her lol it always cracks me up because that's a perfect caricature :rofl: demanding constant praise and getting offended, excessively preoccupied with her appearance etc.

Also, when he came to know about their engagement in a livestream of his, he was severely disappointed. He said that it was just because he doesn't believe in marriage, but something tells me that it's also because he secretly dislikes her.
That’s so disgusting. I think I might actually hate her now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Run Felix run

Why would a guy with amount of success and money be into this kind of relationship? I only have one theory, there’s something was wrong with his childhood or his parents relationship. People recommended here awesome books like adult children of emotionally immature parents and toxic parents.
And totally opposite with Marzia, I think she wasn’t socialized as a kid and the same time she was the center of attention in her family, her parents probably did everything for her and shes never learned about compassion and sympathy.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

Can somebody find that twitch livestream where she threw him a water bottle? Please :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

VeronicaVanger wrote:
I_only_envy_cats wrote:He explicitly said that Felix is a very different person in Marzia's presence and that when she needs him he must run or there will be trouble. Someone who regularly watches Brad on twitch (I don't) said on a previous thread that she threw a water bottle at Felix for not giving her immediate attention and texted him obsessively during their livestreams together.

Ok I'm not crazy about Marzia but I think hate is a bit harsh :?

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

alex.pyt wrote:Guys, I assure you that Italian children DO call their parents super often.
Yeah, same. I'm Italian and I live abroad, I don't speak to my mom daily but almost. It's a nice way to keep each other involved in our lives despite the long distance and I understand Marzia on this honestly.
I don't follow Twitch but I wouldn't be surprised, she came across as an extremely manipulative person multiple times. Brad seems a very straight-forward and somehow disenchanted guy, she didn't fool him. I always also found weird the friendship between his girlfriend and Marzia, even if she's younger she's so much more mature than her! speaking of which, we haven't seen them together in a looong time. Did Emma finally outgrow Marzia?
emmagossiper wrote:I think Marzia wasn’t socialized as a kid and the same time she was the center of attention in her family, her parents probably did everything for her and shes never learned about compassion and sympathy.
Definitely. When she did the "Draw my life" video, the impression you get is that she was already a spoiled brat as a kid. I remember her saying "Even now I leave some food in my plate as a revenge because they forced me to eat in the kindergarden! ahah!" ...sorry, what? like...what?!?

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

alex.pyt wrote:Guys, I assure you that Italian children DO call their parents super often.
I have to agree on that. I talk with my parents on the phone more than once a day and I am the same age as Marzia, economically independent and in a long term relationship. If anything I would say that it is a bit weird that she says they are close and then they respond with a thumbs up emoji at the news of her engagement.

Also this is what she wrote some time ago in her blog:
"After my parents left, my mom texted me saying how much they like us as a couple, which made me incredibly happy! My parents don’t really say things like that often, so getting that text was very sweet."

I would expect that they would like to express their opinion in person to both of them while they were visiting them (even in translation by Marzia).
The language barrier will definitely be a problem during the wedding, the families will not be able to fully communicate with each other. And I doubt that Felix's and Marzia's parents have met even once all these years, something I would expect in a 7 years old relationship.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

ItCantBeForNothing wrote:
I have to agree on that. I talk with my parents on the phone more than once a day and I am the same age as Marzia, economically independent and in a long term relationship. If anything I would say that it is a bit weird that she says they are close and then they respond with a thumbs up emoji at the news of her engagement.

"After my parents left, my mom texted me saying how much they like us as a couple, which made me incredibly happy! My parents don’t really say things like that often, so getting that text was very sweet."

I would expect that they would like to express their opinion in person to both of them while they were visiting them (even in translation by Marzia).
The language barrier will definitely be a problem during the wedding, the families will not be able to fully communicate with each other. And I doubt that Felix's and Marzia's parents have met even once all these years, something I would expect in a 7 years old relationship.
Their relationship is strange, as is the situation with their families. They both just seem shut off from the world, including from their families.

Felix looked so awkward and uncomfortable when she showed him her hair. Which by the way, I don't like the blonde at all on her.

Edit: just went back and read and saw that others noticed Felix's strange expression in that vid

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

VeronicaVanger wrote:

Wow that's effed up of true. Threw a water bottle at him? Girl has anger issues.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

ItCantBeForNothing wrote:

Exactly, it's weird that her mom gave her a thumbs up considering marzia says that she's close with her parents. If my parents texted me a thumbs up after I told em I was getting married I'd be pissed LOL
Same goes for her mother texting her that she thinks Felix and Marzia are great together. Just tell em in person :? Idk, something irks me about her and her parents. There must be some personal issue she isn't talking about and I'm not gonna dwelve into my hypothesis cause that's her business. They look sweet though, but I wonder what they really think about Felix, Marzia and their relationship.

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

I'm guessing a lot of you won't agree with me on this, but I think Felix is cool, and not because of the fame or money or his looks. I'm definitely not his target audience, but I've enjoyed his videos where he just explores his own interests, like his video on his figurine collection or his book reviews, and he is actually intelligent (which you wouldn't guess if you just know him for screaming at video games), and it's nice listening to him talk about things he's genuinely interested in- art, music, books, etc. The difference between him and Marzia is that his interests seem to be thoroughly explored and genuine, and he doesn't care much how these interests are perceived (I guess you could say he's a bit of a nerd), meanwhile Marzia takes a superficial interest in everything cute and "sO quirKy," dipping her toes in tons of interests but not actually knowing much about any one thing.

Another thing about Felix that I find interesting is that he doesn't spend a ton of time insisting he's something he's not; in fact, he's said in sincerity a few times recently that he feels like he may be a genuinely bad person. Now, of course, being self-aware about being "bad" doesn't excuse it, but I find it an interesting contrast to Marzia's constant insistence that she is everything wonderful all at once, that even her shortcomings can be justified thoroughly and with a tragic edge. But again, looking outside of fame/money/looks, what does she really bring to the table? And does she ever show empathy for others?

I guess what I mean to say is, in spite of his flaws, Felix is at least interesting and intelligent, someone with a lot to say; Marzia seems to be the literal opposite, talking much but saying nothing. He could do a lot better. I mean, I've asked this before, but really, what do they even talk about?? If all he wants is a girl he thinks is pretty, well, he's got it, but they won't be young and cute forever...

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

shortcake1111 wrote:I'm guessing a lot of you won't agree with me on this, but I think Felix is cool, and not because of the fame or money or his looks. I'm definitely not his target audience, but I've enjoyed his videos where he just explores his own interests, like his video on his figurine collection or his book reviews, and he is actually intelligent (which you wouldn't guess if you just know him for screaming at video games), and it's nice listening to him talk about things he's genuinely interested in- art, music, books, etc. The difference between him and Marzia is that his interests seem to be thoroughly explored and genuine, and he doesn't care much how these interests are perceived (I guess you could say he's a bit of a nerd), meanwhile Marzia takes a superficial interest in everything cute and "sO quirKy," dipping her toes in tons of interests but not actually knowing much about any one thing.

Another thing about Felix that I find interesting is that he doesn't spend a ton of time insisting he's something he's not; in fact, he's said in sincerity a few times recently that he feels like he may be a genuinely bad person. Now, of course, being self-aware about being "bad" doesn't excuse it, but I find it an interesting contrast to Marzia's constant insistence that she is everything wonderful all at once, that even her shortcomings can be justified thoroughly and with a tragic edge. But again, looking outside of fame/money/looks, what does she really bring to the table? And does she ever show empathy for others?

I guess what I mean to say is, in spite of his flaws, Felix is at least interesting and intelligent, someone with a lot to say; Marzia seems to be the literal opposite, talking much but saying nothing. He could do a lot better. I mean, I've asked this before, but really, what do they even talk about?? If all he wants is a girl he thinks is pretty, well, he's got it, but they won't be young and cute forever...
I actually agree so much with you. I think that by being so shallow and stupid, Marzia "downgraded" him a lot. The person beside you should elevate you, not keep you in a cage of plushies and blanket forts :?

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

Sorry everyone, after the good post by shortcake1111, a very very vapid note from me but I can't resist: that lip filler has been definitely dissolved! :rofl:

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

Sorry everyone, after the good post by shortcake1111, a very very vapid note from me - but I can't resist: that lip filler has definitely been dissolved! (and to avoid misunderstandings: I don't blame who decides to get lip fillers, at all. It's lying about it as she did, despite the evidence, that makes me :rofl: )

"Not the right colour and with no design on it yet"
Ok so we also get the confirmation that Tsuki are just iper-basic, pre-made clothes with the design doodle stitched on them.
Last edited by Macinapepe on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

She looks so different :o

chloe8188
Learner
Learner

Post by chloe8188 »

Wtf? She got SEVEN blisters from a 3 days of leisurely strolls in a tiny city? Ok. I have super sensitive skin, like blisters from walking bare foot level sensitive. And there are only 3 possibilities.

1) She's a classless woman. Only spends money where she knows people will see, ie bags. And when it comes to shoes, buys the cheapest & poorly made ones despite having the budget to buy at least decent ones from respectable brands.
2) She sweats like the Hulk.
3) She's a lying ass bitch again feigning issues to seem 'dainty'. Honestly, she reminds me of Angela from The Office. Except Angela was actually dainty, unlike this average sized, strong jawed liar with humped back.

sanic-uvx
Debater
Debater

Post by sanic-uvx »

I'm just going to leave this here because I really do believe that it describes their relationship (at least as far as we have seen) pretty well.

bellakim
Learner
Learner

Post by bellakim »

Inkspells, true she doesn’t even have to manually delete every single one. No doubt, she blocks comments that could be offensive or have specific words in them, but I’m sure she also deletes a lot of comments on top of that.

Like I said, she’s so obsessed with her online persona and how she is perceived, I wouldn’t even be surprised if she had a bunch of fake accounts that she uses to comment under her own pics/vids/blog posts and what not.

It’s crazy to see old pictures of her and her newer ones side by side. She really looks like a completely different person. But what do you expect after multiple procedures and (let’s be real) improved photoshop skills. She definitely photoshops her pics, because she NEVER looks as good in any of her videos or tagged photos as she does in pictures posted by herself.
She even brought up the topic of photoshop and editing pictures in one of her older videos (don’t remember which one it was) in which she claimed she never photoshopped or edited any of her photos because she didn’t own photoshop and didn’t even know how to use it. LOL that was around the same time when Felix would put out a bunch of these Photoshop videos. :rofl:
Once again, what a (terrible) liar she is.

And after watching the video and Felix’ reaction again I have to agree with you all. He actually looks terrified! Poor guy:(
That’s why YouTube has really become his escape from reality aka his lunatic fiancé. :?

Macinapepe, oh for sure! She definitely still reads here. And she can blame anything on Pewds in her blog, because she knows he doesn’t read her blog (or watch any of her videos lmao).

bellakim
Learner
Learner

Post by bellakim »

Btw, that girl who commented under her pic about the navy dress she had ordered a couple of days ago STILL hasn’t received a message from Marzia. And I’m 100% sure she’s seen the comment. It got quite the likes and is one of the top comments under that picture :roll:

VeronicaVanger
Learner
Learner

Post by VeronicaVanger »

bellakim wrote:
Macinapepe, oh for sure! She definitely still reads here. And she can blame anything on Pewds in her blog, because she knows he doesn’t read her blog (or watch any of her videos lmao).
If she does still read here then I predict a blogpost or a video in the next week or two showcasing how loved up and compatible she and Felix are.
It’s really sad reading the comments under her videos now where he minions are just praising their relationship. They both must feel a lot of pressure to stay together.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”