Angelica Nyqvist

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Angelica Nyqvist

Post by pandachan »

If I'm not mistaken she said, that the beauty community should be more positive, then she shits all over too faced for their clover bronzer? And she didn't just say, oh, I don't support too faced, I don't like the bronzer because yadayadayada, she was like, I know everyone is seeing something, that I'm not seeing. Yeah, maybe the majority of people doesn't want to look like they just had a makeup bukakke (don't look this up if you don't know what it means and you are squeamish, I told you).
Her hair is looking more and more tragic with each video of hers. It's kinda grey, purple, yellow, blonde, are good hair dressers really that expensive in sweden? Grey hair can look amazing, but only if it's done well and you keep up with it.

JanLevinson
Talker
Talker

Post by JanLevinson »

It blows my mind that she's able to make animals annoying. I love animals, cats dogs monkeys turles you name it, but she was able to make me dislike her pets because of how annoying she is, and how often she brings them on for no god damn reason. She's the Emily Noel of pets (who keeps talking about her children far too much). She has more than 2 rooms where she could keep her pets for an hour or however the fuck it takes her to film. And she keeps acting like she is distracted by them because oh, what a surprise, my pets keep coming here who asked for them. You asked for them dammit. You keep letting them in the room. Her latest makeup releases is her talking to her dog and saying she's not gonna buy anything, she's on a rush because her BFF is coming but she needs 10 minutes out of 40 to explain to us why she's in a rush, she could've easily made that video 20 minutes instead of 40 and piss off to meet her friend. What annoys me most is that she only goes to her job, and other than that she is at home most of the time. She could have plenty of time to spend with her animals, and her fiance, and spare us with this bullshit monologue she keeps having with them. She said time and time again that she loves playing video games for hours, so she could make time for all that, but instead she prefers to make videos on YT for the ad revenue and waste our precious time, us who want to hear stuff about makeup. That's what's in the fucking title and that's what people click for. The makeup. Why doesn't she title her videos "talking to my dog/meowing to my cat about new makeup releases" so we would know wether we want to see that or not. I swear I'm gonna report her videos from now on if more than 30% of her video does not match her title/thumbnail. Youtube recently added a new report feature for this type of shenanigans that click-baity bullshit youtubers do and I'm gonna use it because fuck them. You either talk about what you say you're gonna talk about, or you're getting your ass reported. I know I seem angry but I'm fed up with youtubers in general who take advantage of their audience and keep wasting their time and making money off of it. Fuck off Angelika. Fuck you and your pets.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

pandachan wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:35 pm
If I'm not mistaken she said, that the beauty community should be more positive, then she shits all over too faced for their clover bronzer? And she didn't just say, oh, I don't support too faced, I don't like the bronzer because yadayadayada, she was like, I know everyone is seeing something, that I'm not seeing. Yeah, maybe the majority of people doesn't want to look like they just had a makeup bukakke (don't look this up if you don't know what it means and you are squeamish, I told you).
Her hair is looking more and more tragic with each video of hers. It's kinda grey, purple, yellow, blonde, are good hair dressers really that expensive in sweden? Grey hair can look amazing, but only if it's done well and you keep up with it.

I'm pretty sure she dyes it herself. Explains why it looks so terrible. The awful color along with that terrible blunt cut really ages her and emphasizes her clown look.

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Rabidosky69 wrote:
pandachan wrote:

I'm pretty sure she dyes it herself. Explains why it looks so terrible. The awful color along with that terrible blunt cut really ages her and emphasizes her clown look.
The thing I don't understand is why she cuts her hair so short, only to keep fluffing it up like messy sex hair, pushing it behind her ears, then looking at it in the viewfinder saying "could we not?" to her hair sticking out. Then she slicks it back down again.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

New thread name ideas?
Angelica “who asked for your opinion” Nyqvist
^ play on words cause she always says “who asked for this”
Angelica Nyqvist - Narcissistic Nudist, Failed Actress, HoT SwEeD MeMe GiRl

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I'm still on the
Conjunctivitis Nyqvist: Who Asked for Her?
train

Someone else said that. Can't remember who.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

How about Angelica the Unhappy, Delusional Clown, Hobbiest YouTuber

Post by Guest »

Rabidosky69 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:27 pm
pandachan wrote:

Her weird hair colours are home made. She thinks she is really good in dyeing her hair (like everything else). :rofl:

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

New thread! Follow link viewtopic.php?t=40555 :confetti:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “A-E”