Devon Louise "Budget Beard" Barber Part 4

Re: Devon Louise "Budget Beard" Barber Part 4

Post by Guest »

Cat and meow wrote:Just chipping in to say this weirdo has blocked me on instagram cos I commented on a photo of darcy that she was a mini louise. ... which she is. So apparently she's so insecure she can't stand people mentioning the child she exploits on a PUBLIC account actually resembles her REAL mom! :roll:
No way! What a complete psycho! Run Darcy, run!

Caddy01
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Caddy01 »

Cat and meow wrote:Just chipping in to say this weirdo has blocked me on instagram cos I commented on a photo of darcy that she was a mini louise. ... which she is. So apparently she's so insecure she can't stand people mentioning the child she exploits on a PUBLIC account actually resembles her REAL mom! :roll:
Lol..she's literally insane! It's like kidnapping by stealth, poor Darcy

Post by Guest »

She’s so creepy and messed up. Who does things like that? She can’t pretend Louise isn’t Darcys mother. Complete nut job.

Cat and meow
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat and meow »

Yep she's a proper grade A creep :? Took her all of 3 minutes to block me for mentioning louise. I cannot stand the way she uses darcy like some sort of claim to fame. .. it's sick. She doesn't appear to have anything else worthy to post about though I suppose. I'm gutted I can't see her photos of her and her lookalike mom anymore :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Devon really does look like her mum and that’s not a pretty sight.

She’s really is a psycho for blocking a comment about someone else’s child looking like their mum. Devon, Darcy is not your child! All you will ever be to her is a downgrade version of a pathetic attempt to be a ‘step mum’ get over yourself. Darcy has a mum, she doesn’t need you creep.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

She is just plain dumb and totally controlled by her emotions. If she had some sense she would know even if a mention of louise triggers her so much maybe she should let it go because blocking people for making a neutral comment about Louise looks fucking insane CUZ IT IS and that's not a good look.

kikidrk12
Informer
Informer

Post by kikidrk12 »

Cat and meow wrote:Yep she's a proper grade A creep :? Took her all of 3 minutes to block me for mentioning louise. I cannot stand the way she uses darcy like some sort of claim to fame. .. it's sick. She doesn't appear to have anything else worthy to post about though I suppose. I'm gutted I can't see her photos of her and her lookalike mom anymore :rofl:

you'll be able to see them on a browser if you're not logged into your account. haha.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

So glad this weird woman has a thread! Following

Cat and meow
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat and meow »

kikidrk12 wrote:
Cat and meow wrote:Yep she's a proper grade A creep :? Took her all of 3 minutes to block me for mentioning louise. I cannot stand the way she uses darcy like some sort of claim to fame. .. it's sick. She doesn't appear to have anything else worthy to post about though I suppose. I'm gutted I can't see her photos of her and her lookalike mom anymore :rofl:

you'll be able to see them on a browser if you're not logged into your account. haha.
Ha ha thank goodness for that :tu:

Phew just checked and got my fix of crocheted tat and spot the difference between her and her mom :roll: Just fillers before she can post more of darcy and get some likes I guess :tu:

kikidrk12
Informer
Informer

Post by kikidrk12 »

She is a fucking insecure weirdo. I commented saying it is a nice pic of Darcy (cause it is) and that she looks so like her mum (well..cause she does). She blocked me. Absolute psycho. I would not be happy with my child being around her or her family if I were Louise. She is like the evil stepmum that you read about in books that will try to get Darcy to hate her real mum.

Lovemeacake
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Lovemeacake »

Just had to come on and say I also commented on her photo of darcy saying she looked the spitting image of Louise...that comment got deleted so I commented again asking why she deleted my comment and said it was a lovely photo and she DOES look just like Louise.. blocked! What a freak! She shouldn’t be uploading photos of someone else’s child publicly if she doesn’t want people to comment.

Post by Guest »

What a nut job. She’s got serious issues if she feels the need to delete and block comments about how Darcy looks like her own mother. Weirdo. She’s so creepy!

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

She probably wants to pretend Louise doesn’t exist. God forbid a child’s BIRTH mother exists :roll:

Cat and meow
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat and meow »

I have to say I find her attitude towards louise completely bizarre. She shows no respect for the fact she is darcys REAL mom! Right from the start she has tried to big up her part with all the over exposure on instagram and the "family" bullshit. You'd think she'd realise she'll never come close to the bond darcy has with louise. Especially as devon only seems to hang out with her own mom and Matt.

Post by Guest »

Cat and meow wrote:I have to say I find her attitude towards louise completely bizarre. She shows no respect for the fact she is darcys REAL mom! Right from the start she has tried to big up her part with all the over exposure on instagram and the "family" bullshit. You'd think she'd realise she'll never come close to the bond darcy has with louise. Especially as devon only seems to hang out with her own mom and Matt.
It’s really bizarre how she acts around Darcy. From day one she has forced the whole family, stepmom image. And any comments about Louise are blocked and deleted because she can’t handle the fact people know Darcy isn’t hers. It’s creepy and odd. She will never have that bond that Darcy has with her mum no matter how much she forces it. Darcy just has to put up with Devon because of her dad. Devon is one of those people that don’t know how to act or be around children and is just awkward. Doesn’t matter how many photos she takes and pretends to be her mum, she will never be close. She’s a freak!

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

So Devon and Matt went to a wedding and Devon posts.... about hogs difficult it was to apply false eyelashes for the wedding. She always finds something to complain about even in joyful situations. Strange!

Post by Guest »

I don't usually post on here but I thought this was interesting. At the end of Louise's new weekly video, Louise explains how Darcy will be staying at her Dad's for the whole of next week and says that she is sure that Darcy will have a lovely time, but she then looks at Darcy and has to assure her that she will have a good time. Darcy was off camera so it is hard to tell what reaction she had, but I got the impression that Darcy didn't think she would enjoy staying there.

It is at 48:09 mins
[youtube][/youtube]

Post by Guest »

AnonymousTurnip wrote:I don't usually post on here but I thought this was interesting. At the end of Louise's new weekly video, Louise explains how Darcy will be staying at her Dad's for the whole of next week and says that she is sure that Darcy will have a lovely time, but she then looks at Darcy and has to assure her that she will have a good time. Darcy was off camera so it is hard to tell what reaction she had, but I got the impression that Darcy didn't think she would enjoy staying there.

It is at 48:09 mins
[youtube][/youtube]
I noticed that as well when I watched it. Louise had to convince her that she will have a good time. Kinda confirms my theory that Darcy doesn’t like spending time at her dads because of Devon and who can honestly blame her, they are as dull as can be and only care about posting photos with the hashtag family :roll:

I’m sure Matt is a loving father but he did rush everything with Devon and trying to replace Louise’s title as mum which would have an effect on Darcy. No matter how hard Devon forces or pretends to be Darcys mum, it will never work. She probably thinks getting married will make it easier when it will only get harder.

When Darcys older she will probably end up living full time with Louise and only see her dad now and then. I honestly wouldn’t blame her.

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

Has anyone read Louise's new book? I think I saw a comment on her thread that she mentioned a step-mom that was like Devon. I'd be really intrigued to know what it was.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

fgururu wrote:Has anyone read Louise's new book? I think I saw a comment on her thread that she mentioned a step-mom that was like Devon. I'd be really intrigued to know what it was.
I’ve read it. The step mum is a slightly fluffy hippy woman who kinda doesn’t like the kids dad eating certain foods and she is kind of a Mother Nature earth child. She’s not in it a whole lot but the character seems dim but well meaning. Kinda like a nicer version of Devon :rofl:

Return to “Devon Louise”