Evettexo

Re: Evettexo

Post by Guest »

mnunez55 wrote:
G_52309 wrote:
Alllxoc wrote:
G_52309 wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:
I don’t get it her and Ulysses were suppose to now be the YouTube worlds power couple, why does she need to do one with them ??? That was fast she already knows they suck and need help. Great now the two of them can say “pegnasssy” together
FC7E9283-69E5-4719-9D1B-8EF9E07C71E1.png
I wanted to post something on hers and ask her about her naked video ImageImagebut I’m blocked Imagesooo Imagesomeone do it for me. Please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waaaait what! I’m lost lol what naked video!? Who’s!?
Beautybirds video

I think I know what video you’re talking about if not which one?!!? Lmao

Esa Blanca nomas fue a usmiar👀 to see the upgrades on her house. So all of a sudden she can travel🙄, how come she didn't collab with Wendyle last weekend when she went to Stockton? Or any other pregnant YT. Se juntaton los boring husbands, they just gonna be looking at each other and their the ones doing all the talking and laughing.

I didn't know anything about the video until I read it somewhere in here. 😳 I wonder who leaked it? Maybe she did it, I never heard her say anything about it.

Post by Guest »

Losangeles24 wrote:
MMETICHE9890 wrote:
Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:41 pm
ggg wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:28 pm
ok so claudia regalado is so much different to watch than blanca! i’m not sure on the age difference but content wise. she seems like she is balancing life out well. her appearance (makeup, clothing) is not crazy. she seems like a positive person by the way she speaks. her voice isn’t annoying and fake. she gives real recipes lol.
evette is perfect for the kind of high school girls that are not mature and never will be. i don’t think she’s a good influence on anyone unless you wanna be stuck on stupid. Image her video tonight was hard to watch. her husband is boring as hell and she’s always throwing these fake ass laughs out. you can tell when someone is not secure in their own skin. she’s faking the funk.

I agree 100% her fake laugh is annoying af she thinks she sounds like selena quintanilla. She stupid af
I love claudia regaldo she actually interacts with her fans an seems pretty genuine about things unlike fake ass Blanca. An omggg I have been thinking that for a while about her Selena quintanilla wanna be laugh.
Yes she always does!
There you go I couldn't pin point on the laugh for the longest. I was watching Claudia's videos last night and she's around 29 or 30. I just watched her 15 & pregnant, she graduated high school with 3 kids 😳 but she's been on her grind and with the same BD. Her mom didn't help her out only told her to make teas for the baby when she had him, fkd up but I think that made her responsible and the strong woman she is now. Unlike you know who over here, and she knows how to cook from scratch. She's Lizeth's sister-in-law, and yes that girl can handle her shit 👏. I'll look for that video & see if I can upload.🤞

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by vvrr2007 »

GossipGirl991 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:19 pm
megustaelchisme wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:03 pm
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:40 pm
She with beautyybird about to do a q&a vid with both the guys. Wonder how it’ll be since they both interrupt their husbands when they speak

I swear I get annoyed when I see them together. Evette is using beautyybird for clout. She is desperately trying to get to her 1M this year. Beautyybird is so blind to not see it. By the way, I did my research and beautyybird's house is worth over 1M. If Evette is staying there she is most likely muriendose de la envidia with her "20 min away from stockton" home lol 😂
Really... I tried searching it and no luck

I believe it is $1.3 million home. It is a beautiful property. Y Beautyybird no anda presumiendo bolsas usadas de $800 😂

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:11 pm
vvrr2007 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:30 pm
V O L U M E wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:25 pm
I think she lied about him talking because of jenny69. A lot of people say Jenny’s son has a delayed speech impairment and that’s why she rarely shows him. Blanca doesn’t want people saying her son might have speech issues too.

Blanca should not lie about her son's milestones or achievements. He is still little and she still doesn't know if there is any delay or if there will be. I remember Ulysses saying something about kids that act up in public and I just thought to myself " wait until he can walk and gets older" they have a mind of their own 😂
Right? He’s too little to be talking, I don’t know what she thought he should be. The things she lies about are just stupid.
Omg I remember that too, it’s always someone who has NEVER been a parent that talks crap about how kids should be and their always end up the worst !! He’s such a idiot. Don’t speak on it till you find out how hard parenting is!
And he mentioned on their recent vlog how Max just wants to be all over the place. Osea helloo he is a baby going in to toddles stages of walking and exploring. They thoughthe would be sedentary his whole life :rofl:

Alllxoc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alllxoc »

Ra_59dena wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:
G_52309 wrote:
Alllxoc wrote:
G_52309 wrote: I wanted to post something on hers and ask her about her naked video ImageImagebut I’m blocked Imagesooo Imagesomeone do it for me. Please

Beautybirds video

Esa Blanca nomas fue a usmiarImage to see the upgrades on her house. So all of a sudden she can travelImage, how come she didn't collab with Wendyle last weekend when she went to Stockton? Or any other pregnant YT. Se juntaton los boring husbands, they just gonna be looking at each other and their the ones doing all the talking and laughing.

I didn't know anything about the video until I read it somewhere in here. Image I wonder who leaked it? Maybe she did it, I never heard her say anything about it.
Omg lol just saw the video ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Alllxoc wrote:
Ra_59dena wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:
G_52309 wrote:
Alllxoc wrote:

Beautybirds video

Esa Blanca nomas fue a usmiarImage to see the upgrades on her house. So all of a sudden she can travelImage, how come she didn't collab with Wendyle last weekend when she went to Stockton? Or any other pregnant YT. Se juntaton los boring husbands, they just gonna be looking at each other and their the ones doing all the talking and laughing.

I didn't know anything about the video until I read it somewhere in here. Image I wonder who leaked it? Maybe she did it, I never heard her say anything about it.

Where did you see it ?

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

vvrr2007 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:42 pm
Losangeles24 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:11 pm
vvrr2007 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:30 pm
V O L U M E wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:25 pm
I think she lied about him talking because of jenny69. A lot of people say Jenny’s son has a delayed speech impairment and that’s why she rarely shows him. Blanca doesn’t want people saying her son might have speech issues too.

Blanca should not lie about her son's milestones or achievements. He is still little and she still doesn't know if there is any delay or if there will be. I remember Ulysses saying something about kids that act up in public and I just thought to myself " wait until he can walk and gets older" they have a mind of their own 😂
Right? He’s too little to be talking, I don’t know what she thought he should be. The things she lies about are just stupid.
Omg I remember that too, it’s always someone who has NEVER been a parent that talks crap about how kids should be and their always end up the worst !! He’s such a idiot. Don’t speak on it till you find out how hard parenting is!
And he mentioned on their recent vlog how Max just wants to be all over the place. Osea helloo he is a baby going in to toddles stages of walking and exploring. They thoughthe would be sedentary his whole life :rofl:
Right??? This is nothing! Wait till he’s walking by himself and wait till the fun terrible twos?? Like seriously what did he think babies & toddlers do??

Post by Guest »

Kailu2 wrote:
Alllxoc wrote:
Ra_59dena wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:
G_52309 wrote: Beautybirds video

Where did you see it ?

Nevermind just seen it Image how would that video get leaked if it wasn’t her ?

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

Ra_59dena wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:
G_52309 wrote:
Alllxoc wrote:
G_52309 wrote: I wanted to post something on hers and ask her about her naked video ImageImagebut I’m blocked Imagesooo Imagesomeone do it for me. Please

Beautybirds video

She doesn’t collab with other youtubers at all. A while back she said how she’s only around ulysses and family. She’s one of those people that doesn’t have girl friends because they cause drama.

Someone on Yasmin’s thread said it might have been her ex friend.

Does anybody know how accurate social blade is? I was looking at both her channels and she won’t even hit 1 mil on her main channel until next year. Her vlog channel might pass up her beauty channel once camila is born. Her estimated earnings on both channels are low too (6k each max). I know Stockton is cheap but she has her cars and a mortgage plus Ulysses is cutting back so their pockets are gonna hurt.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Kailu2 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:14 pm
Kailu2 wrote:Blanca just posted another video and surprise surprise it’s sponsored by audible haha.

Also she should release “her book” on there. It’s going to be fire.

:rofl:

Alllxoc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alllxoc »

Kailu2 wrote:
Kailu2 wrote:
Alllxoc wrote:
Ra_59dena wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:

Where did you see it ?

That’s what I’m wondering! It looks like a personal video, but it also looks like she was trying to show her body because she turns around and all. I think she wanted it leaked.

Post by Guest »

Alllxoc wrote:
Kailu2 wrote:
Kailu2 wrote:
Alllxoc wrote:
Ra_59dena wrote:

Where did you see it ?

That’s what I’m wondering! It looks like a personal video, but it also looks like she was trying to show her body because she turns around and all. I think she wanted it leaked.

Yes it was like she wanted it leaked. But why ? Does she have her own thread, if so can someone link it please.

bdeymor
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bdeymor »

I know someone who lives where beautyybird lives (same town) and you'd would be surprised to hear they're actually not that humble and her mom walks around like she's better than all the other senoras there.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

Lol did they really drive 2 hrs to go shopping? She probably avoids driving and being out in public in Stockton. I think Blanca avoids showing the car seat. Why is her comments disabled in the video? She isn’t a family channel (yet) and she barely shows max.

Alllxoc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alllxoc »

Kailu2 wrote:
Alllxoc wrote:
Kailu2 wrote:
Kailu2 wrote:
Alllxoc wrote:

Where did you see it ?

Yes it was like she wanted it leaked. But why ? Does she have her own thread, if so can someone link it please.

BeautyyBird
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Alllxoc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alllxoc »

mnunez55 wrote:
Kailu2 wrote:
Alllxoc wrote:
Kailu2 wrote:
Kailu2 wrote: Where did you see it ?

She has some pepperoni areolas lmfao

Lmaoooooooo I didn’t wanna be the one to say it Image and maybe Blanca should take her along to her wax appts Image

Post by Guest »

Alllxoc wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:
Kailu2 wrote:
Alllxoc wrote:
Kailu2 wrote: Nevermind just seen it Image how would that video get leaked if it wasn’t her ?

Lmaoooooooo I didn’t wanna be the one to say it Image and maybe Blanca should take her along to her wax appts Image

Lmfao they should vlog it too, since they like vlogging everything.

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Evettexo

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

Les is about to hit 1/2 mil on her channel any minute! She will for sure hit 1 mil before blanca!

Botched face blanca is gonna be arrdida af

Last edited by hereforthelolzzz2 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Kailu2 wrote:
Alllxoc wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:
Kailu2 wrote:
Alllxoc wrote:

Lmfao they should vlog it too, since they like vlogging everything.

What video are you guys talking about?? I’m lost af.. lol

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

lrey2811 wrote:
Kailu2 wrote: Lmfao they should vlog it too, since they like vlogging everything.

What video are you guys talking about?? I’m lost af.. lol

They’re talking about beautyybird’s leaked nude video

Return to “Evettexo”