Evettexo

Welder
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Evettexo

Post by Welder »

Man let me just say that bitch gets on my nerves... Like she can't find any other pose all of them have to be with her head tilted to the side with her chicken legs popped open lmaoo. And her lip smacking everytime she talks lol she always got to lick her dried up lips she thinks she's actually cute rotfl. She needs to do something with her hair already it's soo over rated.... Let's not forget her favorite word BOMB.. "You guys yall have to try this.. This is hella BOMB AF" like damnn bitch is that the only word you know how to say.. Yall!! Remember that video she put out of her releasing her new merch of them neon sweaters and what not? It's not up anymore. Hmm??? Everyone was calling her out on the prices and saying how they were not going to pay over 30 bucks just to rock some yt name on them like if they were a celebrity.. Lmfaooo. She had alot of bad feed back and couldn't handle it.. Also how come she's never done any merch give aways for her true fans who follow her..??? I called her out on that too... Bitch is too greedy.. Like when Jenny69 came out with her purses and merch ect... She did giveaways for her followers... One last thing.. Notice how everytime her man is in her videos she always interrupts him..like damn bitch let that poor man talk for once.. It's not all about you..let him express himself and say what he gotta say without you always interrupting with ur swollen pussy lips.. And I'm not tryna talk bad about her son Max but he has a big ass forhead poor baby...

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

EBDBBNB wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:11 am
I just watched max screaming on her snap, there’s no way that child is saying words smh. Also why is she taking him to Disney again? So he can get sick again? What’s the point, she’s just exposing him to millions of germs plus he hasn’t had all his shots yet
Nope once again she’s a liar!! He doesn’t say any words.
Her ass would have already filmed it!!!
Yea he turned five fast,that’s why he was there 🤣

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Post by Simplyxconfused »

Losangeles24 wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote:
I just watched max screaming on her snap, there’s no way that child is saying words smh. Also why is she taking him to Disney again? So he can get sick again? What’s the point, she’s just exposing him to millions of germs plus he hasn’t had all his shots yet
Yea he turned five fast,that’s why he was there Image
Yea there's no way he's "talking" I don't think I've ever even really heard him say mama/ or papa/dada?Image which are the most common first words.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

Post by Nohatejussfaccts »

yani91p wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:17 am
lovelysmiles100 wrote:Why would ulices stop working at the barber shop for YouTube?? He doesn’t seem like the youtuber type and seems to enjoy his job. He came to my city once to film a video with a popular barber shop and he seemed more happy in that video than in any other one lol.

I wonder if it was blancas decision to have him stay home. I didn’t watch her video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s so awkward when they’re together she acts like a little teenager craving his attention like when you first start dating. She stares at him and laughs and just waits to be alone owledged by him but he don’t even act affectionate towards her it’s cringy

That is exacly how I see it. She wants to be couple goals so bad but he looks like hes over it. He knows they’re way past that stage but she looks like shes dying for affection. Girl needs to tone it down

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

Simplyxconfused wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:47 am
Losangeles24 wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote:
Yea there's no way he's "talking" I don't think I've ever even really heard him say mama/ or papa/dada?Image which are the most common first words.

If he can’t say “mama” (which is usually harder than “dada”) then he sure as hell cant say “pink” like she claims. Why did she even decide to lie about this

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

Post by Nohatejussfaccts »

mnunez55 wrote:
lovelysmilesdelete00 wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:
lovelysmiles100 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:02 pm
Why would ulices stop working at the barber shop for YouTube?? He doesn’t seem like the youtuber type and seems to enjoy his job. He came to my city once to film a video with a popular barber shop and he seemed more happy in that video than in any other one lol.

I wonder if it was blancas decision to have him stay home. I didn’t watch her video.

Lol
Of course it was Blanca’s decision,she doesn’t want to be tied down at home caring for two babies,so now she has him to do it. That poor fool Image
Even though she lied and said she’s welcoming the challenge,yea right.
I’ve posted this on other forums but why do these youtubers have babies and then pass them on to nanny’s, friends, and family members? Why purposely have kids if you know you’re not ready for more. I hate to believe it but these people use their pregnancy’s and babies for $$$ and it’s so sad.

ImageImage why do you think these YouTube hoe moms pop out kids every other year lmao

Its true they’re pregnancy type videos have more views than theor other ones for the most part.

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

Max’s first word will be BOMB

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

She didn’t get a bbl, she has no hips at all, hence why she always poses the way she does.

Also in this video it looked like she was wearing a diaper! She has a floppy pancake ass!

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Blanca trying to be funny and cute ..

Ulysses: ImageImageImage

Wut_iz_lyfe
Informer
Informer

Post by Wut_iz_lyfe »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:38 am

She didn’t get a bbl, she has no hips at all, hence why she always poses the way she does.

Also in this video it looked like she was wearing a diaper! She has a floppy pancake ass!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

YOUTUBE BITCHES BE LIKE:

mark my words this will be evette with camila

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

EBDBBNB wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:10 am
Simplyxconfused wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:47 am
Losangeles24 wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote:

If he can’t say “mama” (which is usually harder than “dada”) then he sure as hell cant say “pink” like she claims. Why did she even decide to lie about this
Because she lies about absolutely everything,she can’t help it.
Don’t forget “ball & red”
Remember when we called her on it she said “she only films a small portion of her life so we can’t assume he doesn’t say it”
🤣🤣🤣

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

ggg wrote:YOUTUBE BITCHES BE LIKE:

It sucks that she did all that and she didn’t deliver that day.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:22 am
Max’s first word will be BOMB ImageImageImageImage

Fire 🔥

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:48 am

Blanca trying to be funny and cute ..

Ulysses: ImageImageImage

:rofl:

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Welder wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:27 am
Man let me just say that bitch gets on my nerves... Like she can't find any other pose all of them have to be with her head tilted to the side with her chicken legs popped open lmaoo. And her lip smacking everytime she talks lol she always got to lick her dried up lips she thinks she's actually cute rotfl. She needs to do something with her hair already it's soo over rated.... Let's not forget her favorite word BOMB.. "You guys yall have to try this.. This is hella BOMB AF" like damnn bitch is that the only word you know how to say.. Yall!! Remember that video she put out of her releasing her new merch of them neon sweaters and what not? It's not up anymore. Hmm??? Everyone was calling her out on the prices and saying how they were not going to pay over 30 bucks just to rock some yt name on them like if they were a celebrity.. Lmfaooo. She had alot of bad feed back and couldn't handle it.. Also how come she's never done any merch give aways for her true fans who follow her..??? I called her out on that too... Bitch is too greedy.. Like when Jenny69 came out with her purses and merch ect... She did giveaways for her followers... One last thing.. Notice how everytime her man is in her videos she always interrupts him..like damn bitch let that poor man talk for once.. It's not all about you..let him express himself and say what he gotta say without you always interrupting with ur swollen pussy lips.. And I'm not tryna talk bad about her son Max but he has a big ass forhead poor baby...
:rofl:

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:07 am
yani91p wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:17 am
lovelysmiles100 wrote:Why would ulices stop working at the barber shop for YouTube?? He doesn’t seem like the youtuber type and seems to enjoy his job. He came to my city once to film a video with a popular barber shop and he seemed more happy in that video than in any other one lol.

It’s so awkward when they’re together she acts like a little teenager craving his attention like when you first start dating. She stares at him and laughs and just waits to be alone owledged by him but he don’t even act affectionate towards her it’s cringy

That is exacly how I see it. She wants to be couple goals so bad but he looks like hes over it. He knows they’re way past that stage but she looks like shes dying for affection. Girl needs to tone it down
Remember towards the end of her video (the one about him being with her 24/7 now) she says “ you NEED to let everyone know that you like me,because they all think you don’t “ and he says “ I’m not going to say that it’s not natural”
She’s so thirsty!!!! Who forces their husband to say that ??
She’s embarrassing!!

Wut_iz_lyfe
Informer
Informer

Post by Wut_iz_lyfe »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:26 pm
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:22 am
Max’s first word will be BOMB ImageImageImageImage

Fire 🔥
lmfaooooo :rofl:

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

I think she lied about him talking because of jenny69. A lot of people say Jenny’s son has a delayed speech impairment and that’s why she rarely shows him. Blanca doesn’t want people saying her son might have speech issues too.

Lalalola5
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalola5 »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
ggg wrote:YOUTUBE BITCHES BE LIKE:

It sucks that she did all that and she didn’t deliver that day.

She had a long labor cause she didn’t walk at all all she did w max and this one is be lazy laying down all day she needs to do some exercises and walking to have a faster labor maybe this time around she’ll have her in laws their she just had her friends and sister.

Return to “Evettexo”