Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PostpartumPentland and her PearlyWhirlyGirly part 15

Post by Cheeseandpickles »

Kiem wrote:
Getting in shape isn't rocket science though, especially when you're at home and have the time to prep decently healthy meals.
She likes to sit on the couch and watch Netflix, there is another wasted opportunity... buy an elliptical and instead of sitting get on the elliptical for half an episode or an episode of your favourite series.
Instead of two fried eggs and two rolls for breakfast (as seen on the vlog before last) have an egg that's not been swimming in oil, one slice of toast and a bit of fruit.
Instead of Diet Coke every minute of the day drink water or tea and treat yourself with one can of Diet Coke every other day... this one is hard, I know because I'm a Diet Coke lover but just because it's 0 calories doesn't mean it's healthy... coke in general bloats and if you're drinking it every day then you better believe the bloat is permanent.
Instead of eating chocolate, biscuits and crisps in secret why not teach Darcy to see those as treats, have them every now and then... she eats those in secret because she eats them constantly and she knows that's quite unhealthy.

She has the resources to do all these things, she's just lazy and settles on being unhappy about her own body because she doesn't want to put in the work, and that's fine if that's how she wants to live her life but then shut up about it... one day she's all I love myself at the size I'm in and the next she's going on and on about how uncomfortable, insecure and unhappy she is about her lumpy body. :roll:
As we've seen Louise seems to require A LOT of hand-holding and positive affirmation. I doubt she'd make any major lifestyle changes without an entire team of people.

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

I find quitting diet coke quite tricky. I KNOW that when I drink water my stomach is flatter and my face looks less bloated but after a long day of working (which Louise would also feel like she does too) I just reach for what I know gives me an extra boost of energy and comfort - it's hard to break that habit because of what your mind associates it with. I deal with it by not taking coke with me to work and drinking one glass with dinner just to satiate the need for it but being at home a lot Louise must struggle with that if it's in the house.

Weight wise I do feel for her..I know everyone says it is easy but binge eating disorders are far more common than people think and do come on a bit of a spectrum, for some people losing weight is like climbing fucking everest.

If Louise is reading this, I personally think the "Glitter gets Fitter" was fab for her channel and mums would much prefer that over cleaning product promotions. Maybe get a personal trainer or a diet coach...food delivered to her door that she can just microwave e.g. Jane Plan or Diet Chef?? There are options for someone with money!

Cuppa_tea
Learner
Learner

Post by Cuppa_tea »

God i'm hooked on diet coke

Kiem
Debater
Debater

Post by Kiem »

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:I find quitting diet coke quite tricky. I KNOW that when I drink water my stomach is flatter and my face looks less bloated but after a long day of working (which Louise would also feel like she does too) I just reach for what I know gives me an extra boost of energy and comfort - it's hard to break that habit because of what your mind associates it with. I deal with it by not taking coke with me to work and drinking one glass with dinner just to satiate the need for it but being at home a lot Louise must struggle with that if it's in the house.

Weight wise I do feel for her..I know everyone says it is easy but binge eating disorders are far more common than people think and do come on a bit of a spectrum, for some people losing weight is like climbing fucking everest.

If Louise is reading this, I personally think the "Glitter gets Fitter" was fab for her channel and mums would much prefer that over cleaning product promotions. Maybe get a personal trainer or a diet coach...food delivered to her door that she can just microwave e.g. Jane Plan or Diet Chef?? There are options for someone with money!
I feel you on the Diet Coke, if I had it my way I'd have a Diet Coke every day because I just LOOOOVE it but it is quite awful for you so I just don't bring it into my home, anytime I want a Diet Coke I have to go out and buy it which is a really good way to avoid it... 9 times out of 10 when I want one the whole I have to go out and get it thing stops me from actually having it. I'd say same goes for the binge eating... just don't stock up on the things you know are temptations for you, or buy ONE as a treat.

I would LOVE to see "Glitter gets Fitter" come back, I also think people would prefer it to the half-assed cleaning videos.

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

i'm so addicted to diet coke and i wish it wasn't. i suppose everyone has some sort of vice.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Kiem wrote:
WetsyBoopLoop wrote:I find quitting diet coke quite tricky. I KNOW that when I drink water my stomach is flatter and my face looks less bloated but after a long day of working (which Louise would also feel like she does too) I just reach for what I know gives me an extra boost of energy and comfort - it's hard to break that habit because of what your mind associates it with. I deal with it by not taking coke with me to work and drinking one glass with dinner just to satiate the need for it but being at home a lot Louise must struggle with that if it's in the house.

I feel you on the Diet Coke, if I had it my way I'd have a Diet Coke every day because I just LOOOOVE it but it is quite awful for you so I just don't bring it into my home, anytime I want a Diet Coke I have to go out and buy it which is a really good way to avoid it... 9 times out of 10 when I want one the whole I have to go out and get it thing stops me from actually having it. I'd say same goes for the binge eating... just don't stock up on the things you know are temptations for you, or buy ONE as a treat.

I would LOVE to see "Glitter gets Fitter" come back, I also think people would prefer it to the half-assed cleaning videos.
I know this is getting off-topic but when quitting fizzy drinks, I found that flavoured (sugar-free) sparkling water helped so much. Turns out my love for soda was actually for the fizziness, not the sugar.

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

rai1234 wrote:
Kiem wrote:

I know this is getting off-topic but when quitting fizzy drinks, I found that flavoured (sugar-free) sparkling water helped so much. Turns out my love for soda was actually for the fizziness, not the sugar.

Offtopic: Ahh sparkling water is just vile to me! Cannot stand it, I did try it though. Nothing gets me like diet coke/coke zero.

Tilly-Autumn
Learner
Learner

Post by Tilly-Autumn »

Completely agree that she should do “Fitter with Glitter” that would be fantastic and very inspirational.

Did anyone else see her latest tweets about criticism and wonder if the original comment was even legit? What kind of a moron:

1. Knowingly watches a YouTuber who has children if they dislike children.
2. Dislikes the YouTuber
3. Dislikes the content uploaded by the YouTuber

.....Yet still watches and comments on the content? :scratch:

Does anyone else think Louise makes up pseudonym accounts so that she can post such ridiculous comments on her own sites in order to distract attention from the real issues that she’s basically :horse: with her cleaning videos and has hit a wall temporarily? Why not just be honest and say that (she’s all about authenticity) instead of pretending to have mentally unstable followers?

Am I reaching here or am I on to something? Maybe that’s why she’s having to have all the meetings lately - her cleaning content is snoozeville, anyone who doesn’t actually know how to clean a kitchen bench and has found these cleaning videos extremely beneficial I do apologise but otherwise ....

Cuppa_tea
Learner
Learner

Post by Cuppa_tea »

I can't post the post that I want too, very strange
Last edited by Cuppa_tea on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Louise Pentland”