Hobbie Stuart Part 2 (feat: Amy Spanos)

thisisntmyname
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hobbie Stuart Part 2 (feat: Amy Spanos)

Post by thisisntmyname »

Lamour88 wrote:
SmittenVixen wrote:
thisisntmyname wrote:For those asking where Amy is, she has been involuntarily committed by her family. She is not dead. She also was never pregnant. She wanted attention on a large platform & her one night stand led her to realising that Hobbie could provide that.

That is all we will say at this time. My parents are trying to help her's through this time & they ask for privacy for my cousin. Thank you.
I sincerely hope this isn't a troll. I hope she's alive and in a hospital and being treated.
It's kinda weird they also posted in another guru's forum before posting this update though lolol.
Two post minimum needed to update here, she's the only other name I recognised. My apologies if my opinion of her offends you.

I'd honestly post proof I am not a troll, but I do not want to risk my job & my reputation by having my name linked to my cousin's on public search engines. It is already difficult enough to hear about via gossip in real life. I do not need to be part of her narrative.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

So on the one hand

(1) I think it could still be Amy because now all she has left is the dramatic 'she's very unwell' storyline and this is the last iteration of the story that could bring talk back to her

BUT on the other hand

(2) It does have a different feel to it because it admits complete culpability

More importantly

(3) Elisa and Mikka have "both" randomly been offline all day today.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

honestly i hope she isn't dead and i hope that she IS in the hospital and i may be in the minority but i find hobbies tweet tacky like yeah she wasn't pregnant but you've stated you sleep with multiple women without protection so don't get to big for your britches cause you dodged a bullet this time :roll:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

thisisntmyname wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
SmittenVixen wrote:
thisisntmyname wrote:For those asking where Amy is, she has been involuntarily committed by her family. She is not dead. She also was never pregnant. She wanted attention on a large platform & her one night stand led her to realising that Hobbie could provide that.

That is all we will say at this time. My parents are trying to help her's through this time & they ask for privacy for my cousin. Thank you.
I sincerely hope this isn't a troll. I hope she's alive and in a hospital and being treated.
It's kinda weird they also posted in another guru's forum before posting this update though lolol.
Two post minimum needed to update here, she's the only other name I recognised. My apologies if my opinion of her offends you.

I'd honestly post proof I am not a troll, but I do not want to risk my job & my reputation by having my name linked to my cousin's on public search engines. It is already difficult enough to hear about via gossip in real life. I do not need to be part of her narrative.
No I know it's a rule but most people post in the Intro page or whatever first, just kinda funny that your first stop-off before talking about your committed cousin was to call another YTer disconnected lol. Not offended by the way-- I have no idea who that person is.
You have to understand that everyone's already witnessed multiple stories and identities here from people who were probably Amy.
If it's true though, glad your family has taken action and really happy she's in a safe place! thank you for giving the information although I'm still skeptical!

thisisntmyname
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thisisntmyname »

[quote="Lamour88"]So on the one hand

(1) I think it could still be Amy because now all she has left is the dramatic 'she's very unwell' storyline and this is the last iteration of the story that could bring talk back to her

BUT on the other hand

(2) It does have a different feel to it because it admits complete culpability

More importantly

(3) Elisa and Mikka have "both" randomly been offline all day today.[/quote

Is this in regards to me? That I'm Amy? God, I hope not.

My honest opinion of her is not "she is unwell." My honest opinion is absolute frustration & anger. But her parents & mine do not need that. They need support.

I personally hope that this helps her & she moves on with a healthy life. But I honestly don't believe so. It's a merry go round & always has been.

Either way, I need to remove myself from this board because I swore I would only post an update for all of you who seemed concerned. I know if someone I followed online had something like this go down, Id want to understand or have some idea that they are or might be ok. So, I don't plan to post again after this because I don't want to be part of the "Amy Story." Watching from an outside perspective like a telly drama has been wild enough. I'd rather not find out what it's like in her world.

SmittenVixen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SmittenVixen »

thisisntmyname wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
SmittenVixen wrote:

No need to post any sort of verification, of course, it's just that this whole story is surrounded in lies piled upon lies, so trying to dissect the truth from fiction is pretty difficult. If it is true, thank goodness. If it isn't, meh.

thisisntmyname
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thisisntmyname »

Lamour88 wrote:
thisisntmyname wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
SmittenVixen wrote:

No I know it's a rule but most people post in the Intro page or whatever first, just kinda funny that your first stop-off before talking about your committed cousin was to call another YTer disconnected lol. Not offended by the way-- I have no idea who that person is.
You have to understand that everyone's already witnessed multiple stories and identities here from people who were probably Amy.
If it's true though, glad your family has taken action and really happy she's in a safe place! thank you for giving the information!
I don't know how to add on to my last post to address you, so I just did a reply (sorry). I did post inthe intro pages. On the first & second & even introduced myself (I'm Aly, as it said in those posts, I assumed they were visible). Aly is based on my middle name, so i have no issue using it here, professionally I have to use my legal name (first & last) which bear no resemblance to Amy nor my familiar name of Aly (always fun to explain on Facebook why my name is different than what I go by in public spaces).

As for Kayla, I know about her via another user & I do see the irony about commenting that she is disconnected then following up with a post about Amy. Except Amy isn't disconnected, she is completely dissociated from reality. I think it's two separate issues.

As I said, I'm not going to bother you folks anymore unless something happens. Which is hopefully never. I will pass on the good wishes to her mother. She'll be glad to know not everyone wishes her daughter ill.

SmittenVixen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SmittenVixen »

I don't know how to add on to my last post to address you, so I just did a reply (sorry). I did post inthe intro pages. On the first & second & even introduced myself (I'm Aly, as it said in those posts, I assumed they were visible). Aly is based on my middle name, so i have no issue using it here, professionally I have to use my legal name (first & last) which bear no resemblance to Amy nor my familiar name of Aly (always fun to explain on Facebook why my name is different than what I go by in public spaces).

As for Kayla, I know about her via another user & I do see the irony about commenting that she is disconnected then following up with a post about Amy. Except Amy isn't disconnected, she is completely dissociated from reality. I think it's two separate issues.

As I said, I'm not going to bother you folks anymore unless something happens. Which is hopefully never. I will pass on the good wishes to her mother. She'll be glad to know not everyone wishes her daughter ill.
Please do let her know that MOST people who've heard her story want her to conquer this. WIshing you, your family, Amy and everyone involved well.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Only other thing is... it would've been around like 3AM in England when you posted that update. Which, of course you can be awake if you want to, but it's a bit unusual. The reason I note this is that Amy's video also went up around that time (3AM over there) a couple days ago. Coincidental that both these things happen in the middle of the night. I remember noting at the time that she was obviously up and doing these things at that time tbh.

thisisnotmyname, I am not disbelieving you. No need to defend yourself or justify tbh. I understand what you're saying but as we've said, of course we would be cautious at this point.

Peanuts___
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Peanuts___ »

None of her family members will be posting in a gossip forum that is ridiculous. She has no family members that go by the name of aly and no cousins that would run here to write about anything.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Peanuts___ wrote:None of her family members will be posting in a gossip forum that is ridiculous. She has no family members that go by the name of aly and no cousins that would run here to write about anything.
Okay lmao... now who are YOU with one post and how do you know this information about her family members' names? :rofl:

SmittenVixen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SmittenVixen »

Lamour88 wrote:
Peanuts___ wrote:None of her family members will be posting in a gossip forum that is ridiculous. She has no family members that go by the name of aly and no cousins that would run here to write about anything.
Okay lmao... now who are YOU with one post and how do you know this information about her family members' names? :rofl:
This gets weirder and weirder by the second!

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

SmittenVixen wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:
This gets weirder and weirder by the second!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Krazy_Kat_Lady
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Krazy_Kat_Lady »

@thisisntmyname I also unequivocally pray that your post is genuine. I would love to know that she is safe and getting care that she needs. It is concerning that you said that she is completely dissociated from reality... hopefully she is getting accurately assessed and diagnosed, and I hope that she can be completely honest with her doctors. That really is going to help her get better. I totally understand that you don't want to publicly associate with her, but I do hope that you can privately be there for her. Mental illness, especially when it is so destructive in one's life, can make a person incredibly lonely. Usually, the people who appear to be the hardest to love are the ones who need love the most. I know that sounds incredibly cliche, but I hope that resonates with you.
:love2:

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

This post will probably be like a million pages like so I apologise - quoting a few people and I have a lot of thoughts on everything going on right now.
artemist wrote:
From my view of some of your posts, it's felt like you're telling people what's right and wrong in this scenario whilst having done those very things yourself. Understandably, in the heat of the whole video coming out, we forget what we've said or miss certain posts. Whatever the case may be, it's not important.

I'm sorry to hear of your personal experience with this type of stuff. I would argue that she put her video out there on the internet knowing the buzz and media attention it/she has gotten, the rest is between YouTube and her/her family (I really doubt her family have ever been involved in this video lark).

I'm sorry if I've upset you or anything.
I am sorry it came across this way, that was never my intention. As recently stated, a lot of the people here I consider some form of impersonal friend as we have been here since all of this craziness started. I understand I have done some of the things I have otherwise said not to do to other members but this has been because as each day progresses, new information or new speculation comes out and it has definitely snowballed into a severe matter.

No upset or harm done, I am more annoyed/disappointed with myself that I have come across in that sort of manner, I try to always play both sides on these forums so as not to exclude or argue. So I will just have to be more mindful next time. Thank you for letting me know <3
louisexo wrote: This is very interesting! It definitely doesn't have the 'this video is not monetised' part anymore, so maybe he did indeed decide to monetise it after all. Personally I don't blame him if he has tbh, I probably would have too!
Regarding monetising the video, since Hobbie is in the 'music business' - I know he is not crazy big or popular or anything but still - I wouldn't be surprised if he has a manager. I think he may have been linked to Gleam at one time (same people who manage Zoella, Lucy&lydia etc). If he has a manager, I would not be surprised if they had urged him to make it monetised due to the amount of views he is receiving.
shooky wrote:for some reason it never even crossed my mind that she sent it to friends and then later on made it public. that is so bizarre. it could be that she was serious initially and had a change of heart, then uploaded it publicly as a result of an impulse or maybe it was a bit of a cry for attention?? that could explain why she deleted it (or did she? was it taken down?). it would be very disheartening if she used this as a manipulation tactic but it beats the alternative by far. i hope she can forgive herself and start to heal. at least to some degree she realizes and owns up to her actions or at least it seems like it, so she’s already on the right track. (i’m coming out of anonymity trying to make sense of all this. it seems like the more we find out the more confusing it gets. lol)
As concerned as I am for her, this post had me thinking. When she was making the video and posting on instagram about it, she kept writing things like 'the truth will come out' and 'one side is true' or things like this, they seemed ominous and almost threatening. It made it seem like she was going to be extremely malicious towards Hobbie - especially the 'parents instastory' where they were apparently saying he is doing it to get something out of it. So what was that about? In her video, she had nothing malicious to say at all - why was she fear-mongering and being vengeful and then post a video such as it is? Of course, I know she is unwell but it is just something to think about.

To be honest guys, I am extremely gullible. If you told me it was written on the ceiling, I would believe you BUT this sounds like the most legit post we've received and the fact that thisisntmyname said they would verify themselves but she doesn't want to be a part of Amy's narrative is very interesting - much more eloquent then others who have claimed to know Amy.

If you are who you say you are (which I would like to believe), I hope Amy finds piece with herself and that your family are dealing with the difficult situation. :love2:
They didn't state their real name as Aly, they said that was their middle name and that their legal name is different. Something like that so perhaps you do not know them as Aly. If they are protecting their identity then why would they put out a real name that someone like you could verify or not?

I know you told us to respect the privacy of the family at this time etc and basically thisisntmyname is doing the same. However, I have seen you lurking for a few days now so clearly reading here. If you were so mad at us for our encroachment upon Amy's privacy, why would you continue reading?

----
So sorry for how huge this is, i had a lot to say and it is weird that as soon as we get one person claiming to know Amy that we get another. I am inclined to believe one but not the other - again though, I am gullible.

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

Just as the thread starts to go quiet again, more F&F appear.

I have to say I'm very sceptical of every single person who's said they have information. The only person who's provided proof is Lucy Victoria so she's the only one I believe.

There's also the question of how did they get the video taken down under Amy's name if she's in hospital? Like someone else said you usually need some kind of ID and would they risk her MH by telling her someone had reuploaded her video?

I used to speak to someone online who tried to convince people she was lunching with Prince Harry (even when ppl knew her real identity), so I'm very wary of anons.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

newtoyou wrote:Just as the thread starts to go quiet again, more F&F appear.

I have to say I'm very sceptical of every single person who's said they have information. The only person who's provided proof is Lucy Victoria so she's the only one I believe.

There's also the question of how did they get the video taken down under Amy's name if she's in hospital? Like someone else said you usually need some kind of ID and would they risk her MH by telling her someone had reuploaded her video?

I used to speak to someone online who tried to convince people she was lunching with Prince Harry (even when ppl knew her real identity), so I'm very wary of anons.
I agree - they seem to pop up at the 'right' moment but I have already said, I want to believe thisisntmyname.

I am replying actually on the thought of how to get the video down... Could the police or the family do this if the woman is in hospital? I know you need ID and everything but then why would it be down as copyright...it's unusual how that works out....

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

gotta say, i am highly doubtful a cousin would come on here to say anything about her at all. my link to amy is minimal and i honestly have no idea whats going on with her now - i do hope shes getting help - but nah, i call BS.

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

HearMeRoar wrote:

I agree - they seem to pop up at the 'right' moment but I have already said, I want to believe thisisntmyname.

I am replying actually on the thought of how to get the video down... Could the police or the family do this if the woman is in hospital? I know you need ID and everything but then why would it be down as copyright...it's unusual how that works out....
Ok I went through the steps of reporting a video for copyright. It's a simple form and there's an option for if someone's re-uploaded your work where you simply provide your own video's URL.

So either Amy or someone with her video URL would've been able to report the video and just put her name in as the Copyright owner which is why it appears on Saskia's video.

https://www.youtube.com/copyright_complaint_form

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

Meh I don't care about Amy. Now that the fake pregnancy story has passed (props again to the og GGs btw) I don't need a blow by blow of her every move. I don't even know if I believe she's mentally ill or just amped it up and jumped on the holy grail mental disorder card when she saw -here- it worked. Maybe the ppl who know her IRL aren't even that worried. So yeah if she's doing good, good for her. If she doesn't IDGAF really.
(I suggest the next thread title drops her name)

Back to Hobnob, I only heard of him by hate watching his number one two stalker Gabbey. What's the gossip on him? Any previous girlfriend you guys know of? I vaguely remember Gab being jealous of a hot english-brazilian. I bet he'll be swimming in p*ssy even more after all this ordeal, poor wittle pretty boy let me heal you -style.

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”