PlaidandStripes
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla “What I Eat in a Day in My Lingerie” Lashae~ Part

Post by PlaidandStripes »

anesidora317 wrote:
lucyandthebanshees wrote:Okay I was really curious so I added up her “for weight loss” day of food. I’m estimating the meat because I don’t eat it, so I’m not too familiar so correct me if I’m wrong.

Breakfast:
Apple 80
Almond butter, looks like 2 spoons, 190
Almond granola, 0.5 cup, 220

Breakfast #2:
Bagel, 230
Smart balance, 80

Lunch:
Lettuce, did not count to account for some minimal mistakes
Ground chicken, 3oz is 150 and it looked like she had 3 oz. in each lettuce cup? So 600
Fire roasted corn, 100
Avocado, 230
Salsa, 10

Trilogy synergy kombucha, 50

Lunch #2:
Sweet potato, 180
Olive oil, looked like 1.5 spoons, 150
Thousand island, 2 spoons, 100

Dinner:
Grilled chicken, 100?
Brown rice, 0.5 cup 140
Honey, 60

Total: 2520

Honey, that is not for weight loss.
I'm glad you did the math. When I watched the video I estimated in my head <a href="tel:2000-2500">2000-2500</a> calories and though YIKES that's a lot of food for "weightloss". Even if you are working out you shouldn't eat back so many calories that you are in the <a href="tel:2000-2500">2000-2500</a> range. Unless you are over 6 foot.
I disagree. If you’re active*, you can eat a good amount of calories and maintain your weight. It’s a common misconception, even among active women. I believe sometimes women don’t eat enough to see the progress they want to see. It’s so common to be told to drop your calories by 500, but it’s not sustainable once you get near your goal weight.

At the end of the day food is fuel. I eat around 2200 and nowhere near 6 foot. I go lower than 1800, I can’t really think straight, let alone progress in my workouts.

*When I say active I mean you do more than a 4 mph speed walk on incline 3 days a week. Sorry, Kayla.

phersian
Learner
Learner

Post by phersian »

Let's not forget her Wendy's Mukbang in the Jeep.

lucyandthebanshees
Learner
Learner

Post by lucyandthebanshees »

^ to maintain, sure. To lose, no (unless you’re really overweight to begin with and eating a lot more, then obviously any cutting back will help). She labels her videos as “for weight loss” and claims to have lost weight, which just is not true. I still think the reason she isn’t putting on weight is because she’s working out and burning the extra calories during her workouts. If she ate this amount and didn’t work out at all, she would be gaining. Which is fine if she owned up to it, but she doesn’t. She acts like she’s this gym bunny fit badass bitch.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

I was wondering when she was eating that bagel. she has to be aware that bagels are notorious for carbs and calories. Like a bagel would be my breakfast, not a SNACK Kayla.

I am currently on a weight-loss journey and I would certainly gain back about half the weight I've lost, if not all, if I ate that.

phersian
Learner
Learner

Post by phersian »

She's going about her weight loss all wrong and it's so annoying. If you need help, go see a dietitian. That's what they're for.

peach198
Informer
Informer

Post by peach198 »

KpopFiend101 wrote:
her hands creep me the fuck out. her fingers are so long and slender already, she then adds an additional 2 inches in length with acrylics. when she vlogs for 4-5 min not showing her crusty face and uses her hands and point and tap things it makes me C R I N G E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlaidandStripes
Talker
Talker

Post by PlaidandStripes »

Yeah, for weight loss, she’s not too successful!

All this food talk and I could really go for a bagel right now.

This is bad, but I was watching her video the other day and someone said her nails look like the Nine Tailed Fox’s claws from Naruto. Now, i’m Just wondering how she felt about killing both Naruto’s Mom and Dad. :?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

The thing is, I don't think she's even trying to lose weight, she's just trying to "tone up" and look more fit/grow an ass.

youngwildfree
Learner
Learner

Post by youngwildfree »

I probably eat that many calories as well, if not more, but I’m also trying to build muscle at the moment. Yet I’m still quite slim and have a shape to my body.
I’d personally always rather see a girl eating too much than too little since I’ve suffered from an eating disorder in the past and a lot of women eat too little calories. So many girls in the fitness industry eat as much as a toddler usually needs in a day.
Kayla should stop labeling her videos as weight loss, since it’s simply not correct, but also change her way of training and eating in general. Body composition is where it’s at.
If you’re interested, I’ve recently started watching Natacha Océane on YouTube and I really like her channel. She eats a lot of food, but also trains really hard and is generally quite inspirational and fit.

Sorry for the short rant!

cosmeticblonde
Informer
Informer

Post by cosmeticblonde »

youngwildfree wrote: I’d personally always rather see a girl eating too much than too little since I’ve suffered from an eating disorder in the past and a lot of women eat too little calories. So many girls in the fitness industry eat as much as a toddler usually needs in a day.
Kayla should stop labeling her videos as weight loss, since it’s simply not correct, but also change her way of training and eating in general. Body composition is where it’s at.
I totally agree! The amount that Kayla eats would be totally fine if she was doing more intense & more frequent workouts to accompany her high calorie diet. More weight training would do her some good if she wants to build muscle & "tone up"

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Kayla “What I Eat in a Day in My Lingerie” Lashae~ Part 28

Post by bubbles_328 »

peach198 wrote:
KpopFiend101 wrote:
her hands creep me the fuck out. her fingers are so long and slender already, she then adds an additional 2 inches in length with acrylics. when she vlogs for 4-5 min not showing her crusty face and uses her hands and point and tap things it makes me C R I N G E

Her long talons I think is the one thing that bothers me the most about her. Not long ago before getting them put back on she had her natural nails done in a shorter more square shape and they looked SO nice and more classy/clean. But of course she can’t stick w something like that, she has to have those gawdy fucking claws. So tacky and how do u even fucking function w those things?! (Text, wipe ur ass, etc)

Last edited by bubbles_328 on Wed May 30, 2018 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

peach198 wrote:
KpopFiend101 wrote:

Her long talons I think is the one thing that bothers me the most about her. Not long ago before getting them out back on she had her natural nails done in a shorter more square shape and they looked SO nice and more classy/clean. But of course she can’t stick w something like that, she has to have those gawdy fucking claws. So tacky and how do u even fucking function w those things?! (Text, wipe ur ass, etc)

lucyandthebanshees
Learner
Learner

Her nails are so tacky, I agree. And the acrylics are really thick, so they stick out off her nail beds in a weird way. That claw shape doesn’t look good on her hands.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

You can tell that she thinks she's hot shit when she looks at her ghost face all squinty. She is so crusty and basic. Jokes on her though. She has no friends.

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

lucyandthebanshees wrote:Her nails are so tacky, I agree. And the acrylics are really thick, so they stick out off her nail beds in a weird way. That claw shape doesn’t look good on her hands.
Wearing her nails at a more natural length suits her better. I wish she would wear them shorter more often.

lucyandthebanshees
Learner
Learner

brittculture wrote:
lucyandthebanshees wrote:Her nails are so tacky, I agree. And the acrylics are really thick, so they stick out off her nail beds in a weird way. That claw shape doesn’t look good on her hands.
The shape she gets isn't compatible with her finger length. I have long nails (hard gel instead of acrylics which are much thinner and softer) and I have a tapered square shape. They make my nails looks thin and pretty rather than like talons. Since she has long nail beds, she needs a shape that doesn't bring attention to how long they are. If she kept a more square or coffin shape, they'd look way better.
i actually thought her natural nails looked really nice when she had them a little rounded that one time. And then she immediately went and got acrylics again.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

lucyandthebanshees wrote:
brittculture wrote:
The shape she gets isn't compatible with her finger length. I have long nails (hard gel instead of acrylics which are much thinner and softer) and I have a tapered square shape. They make my nails looks thin and pretty rather than like talons. Since she has long nail beds, she needs a shape that doesn't bring attention to how long they are. If she kept a more square or coffin shape, they'd look way better.
i actually thought her natural nails looked really nice when she had them a little rounded that one time. And then she immediately went and got acrylics again.

Yes that was my favorite look she did w them. I think she was getting gel polish done at the time just in her natural nails. They looked really pretty and nice.

lucyandthebanshees
Learner
Learner

bubbles_328 wrote:
lucyandthebanshees wrote:
brittculture wrote:

Yes that was my favorite look she did w them. I think she was getting gel polish done at the time just in her natural nails. They looked really pretty and nice.

yep. I also have long bony fingers and I do a rounded shorter shape with them. There’s no way I would ever do pointy long nails or I’d look like fricking slenderman.

neonpink
Lurker
Lurker

Post by neonpink »

Just saw her vlog from Monday...why tf does she sound like she about to cry after her “workout”?? Seriously almost turned it off when I heard her talking about her low vibrational mood.....girl what?????? And that wig...yikes.

jdlc0899
Informer
Informer

Post by jdlc0899 »

:o wtf is she doing... everything about this picture is just awful: the lace bra peaking out ( :barf: ), the awkward hand holding her camera (who still takes mirror selfies with cameras like that?!), and the makeup and wig!! Lord someone help this girl, she is lost!!

Return to “Kayla Lashae”