Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla “What I Eat in a Day in My Lingerie” Lashae~ Part

Post by Rootbeer »

^Thanks!!

[video][/video]
Here's another Cali video from dad's channel... at 1:00 he's literally vlogging her while she's vlogging. The rest of the vlog is just him talking about sports.

[video][/video]
Here's Kayla's vlog where her dad vlogged her. If you watched her dad's video you'll notice she totally cut out the part of introducing her dad SMH. Its at 4:05

[video][/video]
This is when her dad went to San Diego. Kayla's not really in the video except at 0:52 you can see her all the way in the back looking like an idiot wearing uggs at the beach standing far away from anyone else.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

This makes me dislike her even more. Literally nobody acts like her on da youtube.

peepthetea
Talker
Talker

Post by peepthetea »

Lol, Kayla.. girl what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

peepthetea wrote:Image

Lol, Kayla.. girl what?

“Liking shorter guys lately” = a short guy probably gave her an ounce of attention and now she’s in love

lucyandthebanshees
Learner
Learner

Post by lucyandthebanshees »

Oh my lord I cannot with her. Just when I thought she couldn’t be more annoying and dumb. She probably is salty because she wants YouTube to be her thing and not anyone else’s in her family to justify living in LA for it. She strikes me as a very jealous person. Her dad is so excited and adorable and she’s just giving him attitude. You’re not 13 anymore honey, it’s not cool to be mean to your parents.

And girl you have no place for judging people’s looks.

ceightyfour
Debater
Debater

Post by ceightyfour »

He has a cooking channel too. He hasn't uploaded lately but she has mentioned her dad's cooking several times in the last two years and it would have been the perfect time to promote it.

Fair enough if she thinks her subscribers wouldn't care about his sports channel, but some of them would watch his cooking videos for sure.

I honestly think she is just selfish and feels like YT is her territory. Also, people love when her family are featured in vlogs so she probably thinks if her viewers watch their channels they won't be as excited when she announces they are visiting.

phersian
Learner
Learner

Post by phersian »

KpopFiend101 wrote:More struggle content. Just call it a fucking haul because that’s all it is Kayla.

She just cannot get herself out of this box of shitty content. She uses YouTube as a confidence booster. Seeing nothing but positive comments from teenagers envying your lifestyle is what she thrives off of. It makes her feel like she’s achieving something when in reality compared to her peers she’s not. No major milestones, brand deals/partnerships, nothing.

This. When Kayla's fan base is her age they're going to look back and ask themselves what the hell they were thinking for believing she's any type of role model. A 25-year old with no job, no education and no man in sight. Hell, she might as well shave her head and join a convent...but she's way too narcissistic to do that.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ The sad thing is I feel like she has a lot of older viewers compared to her peers, the ones who comment at least don't seem to be teens, and some even seem older than her.

phersian
Learner
Learner

Post by phersian »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ The sad thing is I feel like she has a lot of older viewers compared to her peers, the ones who comment at least don't seem to be teens, and some even seem older than her.
Oh yeah. She definitely has some middle-aged crazy cat women that also watch her videos and maybe an ounce or two of people her actual age that are just as immature as her. They're all probably in the same boat as Kayla with no man, education or job. Well, we know one thing's for sure: age doesn't define maturity because some people never grow the hell up.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

I'm glad in her MORNING routine video her phone says 12pm. This girl. :roll:

phersian
Learner
Learner

Post by phersian »

Newest Video: PIZZA MUKBANG
And if you couldn't find another reason to hate her, the pizza has pineapples on it.

Pink Glambition
Talker
Talker

Post by Pink Glambition »

I can't believe she is bringing Leroy back. I'm sad about that.
"You either like him or you don't, bitch!" :D

WednesdaysBraids
Learner
Learner

Post by WednesdaysBraids »

so she was immature and irresponsible and couldn't train the dog, so she gave the dog to her brothers, and now that the dog is trained and has a comfortable life... she's taking him back. What a selfish piece of crap

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Poor Leroy. And her brother must be pretty sad too, he must have bonded with Leroy.

lucyandthebanshees
Learner
Learner

Post by lucyandthebanshees »

Her life is so empty that she needs an accessory.

peach198
Informer
Informer

Post by peach198 »

Lmao this girl talking about how she loves her fans and calls them her best friends when she doesn’t do shit to interact with them. I check her twitter and she doesn’t reply or like any of the comments she gets from the 5-7 people, you check her YouTube comments and she leaves snarky comments like “google it” and “I eat what I want” and she thinks she has some sort of fan base? Lmfao girl. I know you don’t have real best friends but that’s not the definition of best friends.

I hope her dad continues to film her “behind the scenes” so we see what she is REALLY like.

Iamastegosaurus18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iamastegosaurus18 »

peach198 wrote:Lmao this girl talking about how she loves her fans and calls them her best friends when she doesn’t do shit to interact with them. I check her twitter and she doesn’t reply or like any of the comments she gets from the 5-7 people, you check her YouTube comments and she leaves snarky comments like “google it” and “I eat what I want” and she thinks she has some sort of fan base? Lmfao girl. I know you don’t have real best friends but that’s not the definition of best friends.

I hope her dad continues to film her “behind the scenes” so we see what she is REALLY like.

Exactly! And to elaborate on that point, I messaged her on snapchat awhile ago because she said she would be responding to her "dolls", so I wanted to see if she would actually reply. Anyways, she opened the message and didn't even respond. I made the message so nice too!! So her saying that she cares about her fans is laughable

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

So instead of getting the mental health treatment that she needs, she’s going to rip Leroy from his life and bring him over to LA. Now he will be forced to sit in an apartment all day with very little interaction from any other dogs and will ultimately start acting out because he won’t have any outlets. But hey, all so Kayla can not be alone.

You couldn’t even keep Leroy for a year sis and now that your brother has trained him and cared for him WHILE MAINTAINING A FULLTIME JOB, now you want him back because it suits your needs!?

Stop with the crystals and manifesting bullshit and seek fucking help. You are almost 26 years old with access to plenty of mental health professionals that can treat your problems. Her parents have fucking coddled her to death, and now if this doesn’t work out they’ll clean up this mess for her too.

You can’t even handle a dog, how tf are you gonna handle a man lmao...I have no sympathy for weak bitches like Kayla who continue to front on the gram and YouTube all while their life is shit.

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

She listed a bunch of very valid concerns about taking Leroy back. How he's gonna deal with losing his best friends and her brother, where he's gonna go during all her Vegas trips. Not sure how she can recognize all the things wrong with this idea and still go with it!

Also that whole I'm-not-perfect spiel... Babe, don't flatter yourself. I don't a single person over the age of 11 looks at you and your life and thinks you're perfect.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”