Emma Chamberlain

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma Chamberlain

Post by Mosie926 »

While I'm still on the iffy side with this new Amanda girl and Olivia, she isn't screaming and squealing like she did with Ellie(who I adore) and Hannah(who I like a lot). I know 'poop talk' isn't everyone's cup of tea, but honestly I have always been open with my friends since...always about bodily functions.

I really want to know what happened between Hannah and Emma though.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

bleuballed
Talker
Talker

Post by bleuballed »

Take a shot every time Emma talks about bathroom functions for today’s video. I’m fucked up.

itsamario
Talker
Talker

Post by itsamario »

She needs to chill on the coffee and consume food more than once a day or you know just stop making your entire video about your defecations.

hermitqueen
Informer
Informer

Post by hermitqueen »

itsamario wrote:She needs to chill on the coffee and consume food more than once a day or you know just stop making your entire video about your defecations.
yeah the problem is def her lack of sleep/food and way too much coffee. her friend also made a comment in the vlog about her not drinking water which is... concerning lol.

every upload is just more evidence that this girl is not mature enough to be taking care of herself.

Post by Guest »

uhm if i was her id be quite concerned about having diarrhea every day..she really needs to get her shit together and not only figure out her diet but also see a therapist.
she drinks so much coffee, its not cute at all, no wonder shes feeling shit 24/7

dennywoo
Learner
Learner

Post by dennywoo »

Emma straight up copied Enya and Drew’s editing and video style/vibe and capitalised on it even to this day she emulates it. They don’t talk to her anymore especially because of her association with the Dolans and Tana. I’m surprised she hasn’t been pulled up on this, especially because before she met them she was more akin to Conan Gray and co in vlog style and editing, she met up with Enya and Drew and literally the within next vlogs without them she was emulating them. I liked Emma up until that point.
E N G L A N D I S M Y C I T Y

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

dennywoo wrote:Emma straight up copied Enya and Drew’s editing and video style/vibe and capitalised on it even to this day she emulates it. They don’t talk to her anymore especially because of her association with the Dolans and Tana. I’m surprised she hasn’t been pulled up on this, especially because before she met them she was more akin to Conan Gray and co in vlog style and editing, she met up with Enya and Drew and literally the within next vlogs without them she was emulating them. I liked Emma up until that point.
Who are Enya and Drew? Are they a couples channel?
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

dennywoo
Learner
Learner

Post by dennywoo »

Mosie926 wrote:
dennywoo wrote:Emma straight up copied Enya and Drew’s editing and video style/vibe and capitalised on it even to this day she emulates it. They don’t talk to her anymore especially because of her association with the Dolans and Tana. I’m surprised she hasn’t been pulled up on this, especially because before she met them she was more akin to Conan Gray and co in vlog style and editing, she met up with Enya and Drew and literally the within next vlogs without them she was emulating them. I liked Emma up until that point.
Who are Enya and Drew? Are they a couples channel?
They are enjajaja and Drew phillips on YouTube they are 2 former viners turned youtubers, Emma appeared on enjajajas podcast “radio is dead” a while ago, the time they met up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vaguelyviolet
Informer
Informer

Post by vaguelyviolet »

Did this enya girl have beef with the dolan twins and tana???
I’m not an OG fan, but did emmas humour changed with the new editing style she copied?

Ever since I watched her on Cody Ko’s podcast I couldn’t stand her. I tried so hard liking her but I always found her unbearably annoying in both SF Emma and LA Emma.

dennywoo
Learner
Learner

Post by dennywoo »

loverlove2you wrote:
I’m not an OG fan, but did emmas humour changed with the new editing style she copied?

Ever since I watched her on Cody Ko’s podcast I couldn’t stand her. I tried so hard liking her but I always found her unbearably annoying in both SF Emma and LA Emma.
I wasn’t a vine person but they kinda hinted on her first podcast (with Drew) that they went on a tour with other vine talent and that their manager made them feel like crap and tell them that they were worthless compared to the other talent on the tour with them and that the other talent they referred to were given special privileges over everyone, I’ve heard that they were referring to the Dolans I could be wrong though, but they were also viners at the same time as them and I think they were under the same management. It would certainly explain how Emma’s not been seen with them even with them all being in LA... also tana I think they just don’t like her Enya did a whole video on her after the tanacon incident and she definitely wouldn’t have liked how Emma had burrowed her way into the scam and “performed” that day.

dennywoo
Learner
Learner

Post by dennywoo »

dennywoo wrote:
loverlove2you wrote:

I wasn’t a vine person but they kinda hinted on her first podcast (with Drew) that they went on a tour with other vine talent and that their manager made them feel like crap and tell them that they were worthless compared to the other talent on the tour with them and that the other talent they referred to were given special privileges over everyone, I’ve heard that they were referring to the Dolans I could be wrong though, but they were also viners at the same time as them and I think they were under the same management. It would certainly explain how Emma’s not been seen with them even with them all being in LA... also tana I think they just don’t like her Enya did a whole video on her after the tanacon incident and she definitely wouldn’t have liked how Emma had burrowed her way into the scam and “performed” that day.

Edit: also yeah she became a lot more crass in her humour, cursed more etc etc it was all just very reminiscent of them. You can see a similar thing happen with how when he started hanging out with James she adopted all of his lingo too.

dennywoo
Learner
Learner

Post by dennywoo »

Edit: the podcast was with Tina Woods another ex~viner actually sawwy I think it was Digitour they were on I’m not sure if Drew was on it but Enya and Tina definitely were

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

I just saw her newest vlog and honestly why did she even bother to film and upload that? Literally none of it was cohesive and when the vlog finished I just sat here looking at my screen trying to think if I even saw anything that was worth viewing.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

So the dolan twins have said that they are uploading a gift giving video with Emma and James on Christmas day. Do we think that all 3 of them will upload an individual video? Can't really imagine Emma going out of her way to upload on Christmas day.

dennywoo
Learner
Learner

Post by dennywoo »

Cheesey wrote:So the dolan twins have said that they are uploading a gift giving video with Emma and James on Christmas day. Do we think that all 3 of them will upload an individual video? Can't really imagine Emma going out of her way to upload on Christmas day.
Doubt it, they’ll probs do it a la style of the outfit vid

Tessa30245
Debater
Debater

Post by Tessa30245 »

Cheesey wrote:So the dolan twins have said that they are uploading a gift giving video with Emma and James on Christmas day. Do we think that all 3 of them will upload an individual video? Can't really imagine Emma going out of her way to upload on Christmas day.
Emma posted on her YouTube story that she’s posting a video on Christmas Day.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Emma looks so bored in the video on James’ channel. Whenever James was talking in the beginning of the video, Grayson was smiling and Ethan was nodding and being attentive to James whereas Emma just kinda looked to the side uninterested and didn’t smile much. And when Ethan put out his hands making fun of James, she grabbed for his hand and pulled back real quick lol, all this BEFORE his intro played damn.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Btw how does Emma not know what a gutter is..I really hope it was a joke but she seemed surprised about it not just being a “movie thing” yikes

Post by Guest »

im watching the gift exchange right now and did james just really say emma is hardworking lol he bought her an ipad pro jfc

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

noodlepoodle wrote:im watching the gift exchange right now and did james just really say emma is hardworking lol he bought her an ipad pro jfc
Emma gave the least personal gifts out of everyone imo

Return to “Emma Chamberlain”