Chloe Morefiller - Part 3

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Chloe Morefiller - Part 3

Post by Evil_robot »

that must be devastating to her because she claims she wants many children, not one. Bianca living a happy family life with her kid must be hurting for Chloe too, although Bianca also had a problem with concieving and not easy 9 months....
on the other hand can't imagine her being a mom at all.

givemeeverything
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by givemeeverything »

She’s doing a live right now, and she’s a total mess. Seba was acting odd as well.

russiandoll
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by russiandoll »

Lord Farquaad has entered the chat

Is she ok

WHY does seba look older than my 55 year old dad

koko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by koko »

Man what has happened to her?

I used to follow her years ago when I was in high school and she was at the top of the Aussie youtube beauty community with Lauren. I actually enjoyed her and her videos. She always seemed more mature, sophisticated and calm.

I haven't watched her in awhile until I saw a video she uploaded recently. Firstly that haircut is horrible and to me a sign of any dramatic hair change is that something is going on internally. She seems completely unhinged. Moving to America was the worst thing she could of ever done, I don't think her life got any better? She's barely had any opportunities and if anything her career seems to be going downhill.

Seba never seemed like a good match for her. I think he was hot and seemed eager to follow her around but deep down he has no substance and doesn't challenge her in any way. That's really sad, I think she used to be someone that was very alert and 'on' and now it feels like she doesn't care about anything.

I envisioned her living in Australia, with the beaches living a more humble lifestyle and going to the occasional socialite-y events in Sydney. Maybe ending up doing some TV gigs here or something, being with a good guy like Jack. LA was just the last thing she ever needed. I hope she comes back.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

agreed. her mental issues and instability are well-reflected in her appearance, which she has actually lost a lot.
it's a pity, but I despise beauty without brains, so...she probably got what she deserved?
don't see how she will develop her ig or youtube, what direction?

I think she has some real mental shit going on...

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I've never been closely following Chloe's insta, but don't you find the way she puts Seba everywhere and always serving him to be humilating (and absolutely no feminst she claims to be)? I find it super cringe, the way she like always wants attention from him, always posting about him, it's disgusting. the way she's always in awe and makes tons of romantic dates for him? in return he does nothing and no presents ever as well. why is she obsessed with him? he doesn't even do any special dates for her. but she keeps running around him like he's the only man in the world. a jobless greasy stripper (she recently has had some stories showing how gross and dirty he and his clothes are, yuck). to me he looks like a homeless stripper, he hasn't evolved or developed in life.
the more she licks him with her every post and keeps praising him, the more I think she's either really mental or there is a very BIG trouble in their relationship.

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

Sooooo... she's pregnant. Due in June. Her announcement wasn't immediately obvious that it was an announcement.

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

Her announcement was cute, but you're right - totally not obvious that it was a pregnancy announcement if you'd just scrolled past briefly. I think she probably feels like she looks a lot more pregnant than she looks to those of us who don't see her every day lol.

grouchy_kitty
Debater
Debater

Post by grouchy_kitty »

Has anyone else noticed how much her follower count has gone down on IG? Even Amanduh Ensing has more followers than Chloe! I was wondering if some kind of scandal happened that I missed. Or maybe people are just tired of her content. I feel like she just goes around her apartment and does the same shit any of us would normally do, only she films every minute of it because she is a tireless narcissist who needs constant attention. She isn't going to be able to spend 5 hours doing her nails every other day when the baby comes, that's for sure.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

I don't get why she's so desperate to have a baby now. You live in a small apartment in a county away from ALL your family how is this a good idea? She's going to be even more depressed after this baby is born. Wouldn't be surprised if she up and moves back to Australia, even tho she's claiming that's not the plan.

gossiponly
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiponly »

It has been so long that I watched one of her youtube videos. Wow. last 4 videos has less than 100k views. Even though she las 2 M subscribers? It seems like her channel is about to die. I hope sis made good investments when she had the chance.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

I don't think the majority of her money comes from YT it's probably from that sponge thing she's a co-investor in. Which i heard isn't even that good.

gossiponly
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiponly »

missmimz wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:41 pm
I don't think the majority of her money comes from YT it's probably from that sponge thing she's a co-investor in. Which i heard isn't even that good.
Oh yeah you are right I totally forgot about FaceHalo

Bee89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bee89 »

I’m wondering how she will cope without her Botox and fillers 😜 she mentioned she hopes to be able to have her family visit when the baby arrives or vice versa but that could be very difficult.

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

I quite liked her pregnancy announcement, it was cute. And I like that she has said she isn't going to post a shit load of baby content, I think that would make me unfollow her. Like Crystal Conte, all she did was post about her preganacy and now about her baby, which you know is nice and all but that's legit all she does now.
Interesting time to have a baby in the US that's for sure. She has always said she will have her children go to school in Aus though which I think is a good idea.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

you can all come after me, but I think the baby is the attempt to save her marriage. won't work though.
her ig account has lost followers because she's become stagnant. her lazy is 9999 level.
she's lost quite a good youtube channel, now people don't want to see her on ig because she posts Seba and her at home every day laying and eating, and that's it. they're always greasy and in sweats. they both look greasy and homeless.
I know she's pregnant, she's really lost her appearance attractiveness factor, she looks so so bad. people subscribed to her ig full of parties and glam life, now she's such a boring and miserable home wifey.

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

shitsandgigs wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:42 pm
I quite liked her pregnancy announcement, it was cute. And I like that she has said she isn't going to post a shit load of baby content, I think that would make me unfollow her. Like Crystal Conte, all she did was post about her preganacy and now about her baby, which you know is nice and all but that's legit all she does now.
Interesting time to have a baby in the US that's for sure. She has always said she will have her children go to school in Aus though which I think is a good idea.
Yeah she's says she won't have baby content but today was constant begging for baby things and maternity clothes..

It's been a year now since the bushfires, what happened to all the money people donated? She said she would do a video about it but never did..

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

Evil_robot wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:17 am
you can all come after me, but I think the baby is the attempt to save her marriage. won't work though.
her ig account has lost followers because she's become stagnant. her lazy is 9999 level.
she's lost quite a good youtube channel, now people don't want to see her on ig because she posts Seba and her at home every day laying and eating, and that's it. they're always greasy and in sweats. they both look greasy and homeless.
I know she's pregnant, she's really lost her appearance attractiveness factor, she looks so so bad. people subscribed to her ig full of parties and glam life, now she's such a boring and miserable home wifey.
I agree. I also think Sebastian will need up looking after the baby full time and Chloe will do nothing.. I don't think she could function without him doing everything for her.. she always wanted someone to dote on her and that's why she left Jack. He wanted to have his own career.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

well-well, suddenly she was having an ad for planners today, guess what, she's planned a lot of content for her youtube - including home decor, cooking, fashion etc.
don't believe it will come to life though lol

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Not here to defend her, but all of you who are after her for being boring and all she does is being at home and so. It's the pandemic going on in case you forgot. I actually applaud her and Seba for being responsible and staying at home, unlike some people.

Return to “Chloe Morello”