Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe Morefiller - Part 3

Post by naiad_and »

electricstars wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:30 pm
dearactually wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:40 pm

The ugliest and tackiest name ever. Santiago.
Does anyone know how her sister got a visa to enter America but people with dying parents can't enter from Australia?
Maybe she already had a valid visa?
USA gives out 10 year multiple entry visas

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

naiad_and wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:01 am
electricstars wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:30 pm

Does anyone know how her sister got a visa to enter America but people with dying parents can't enter from Australia?
Maybe she already had a valid visa?
USA gives out 10 year multiple entry visas
It doesn't matter, Australians aren't allowed to leave Australia in general, unless there's a very compelling reason. People are being knocked back even with dying parents.

On another note, does anyone know if her husband still works as a stripper or anything anymore? He doesn't seem to work. She's lucky to have so much help with the baby. My husband was back to work after a few days!

LadyGisela
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LadyGisela »

Did anyone else see the video where chloe was showing off her new "gifted" jewellery and then linked to the company she got it from and the necklaces were like $1500??! She's honestly so tone deaf, what the fuck? What is with her constantly pushing such expensive, out of reach products onto her audience?

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

Yeah, agreed.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

we're in covid and crisis, she just lives in her bubble. her husband doesn't work, sometimes she labels him as her team-mate-photographer-videographer, but that's it

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

Her BFF is in the papers again.. stealing $2 million and taking off to La has come back to bite Bianca and she's been living with Chloe for weeks now.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/truec ... 4ea7158e7f

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

Did anyone see Chloe, Seb and Bianca making fun of that mentally ill lady on Bianca's page?

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

electricstars wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:27 am
Did anyone see Chloe, Seb and Bianca making fun of that mentally ill lady on Bianca's page?
nope, please give us the details. also, Bianca's son Ollie seems to have development problems, I stumbled across her cryong strories once or twice, where she was hinting about it.
Bianca's such a liar, but she does have big karma in her life.

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

The three of them were out shopping and a person with mental health issues was talking to them saying weird things and they were making fun of her and her personal appearance.

Bianca seems so sweet, you would never think she stole $2 millions dollars and ran off to LA to hide. It's come back to get her though, she's facing criminal charges and her and her hubby have spilt and she seems to be staying with Chloe. I'm surprised no one has ever said anything on her Instagram about it.. I posted a link of the last time the case was in the papers on Chloe's page and she deleted it and blocked me 😬

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

well of course they would block and delete, wouldn't expect it otherwise!
mocking a mentally ill person. what the eff. they're horrible people!

8gurugossiper8
Learner
Learner

Post by 8gurugossiper8 »

Chloe's gonna have post-partum depression very badly, and possibly digestive issues as well

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

8gurugossiper8 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:02 pm
Chloe's gonna have post-partum depression very badly, and possibly digestive issues as well
I thought the same, she gets a lot of help (her sister has been living with her since the baby was born to help and cook for them and his parents seem to always be there helping) but still cries over breastfeeding etc. You can see she will give it up as it doesn't suit her lifestyle. Then Seb will do all the feeding so she can do her Lego and nails. Imagine if these people had to go out and work in a normal job!

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

Evil_robot wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:40 am
well of course they would block and delete, wouldn't expect it otherwise!
mocking a mentally ill person. what the eff. they're horrible people!
Well, all I did was post a link to a news story about her BFF.. must be a touchy subject!

8gurugossiper8
Learner
Learner

Post by 8gurugossiper8 »

I think Bianca is the only friend she has, that's why she's still loyal to the scammer. I wonder what BS she told Chloe? Cannot be by accident that they included personal income as part of their business profit, then funneled said personal income into their business bank account to make it look like it was profitable. Once they got their million dollars, the business suddenly closed and they moved to another country. They claim they can't pay a penny of it back because of childbirth. Who spends a million on childbirth? No one. From her IG she looked like she was enjoying the luxuries in life, not living in skid row that's for sure. I suppose Chloe thinks she's helping the little guy here, not the big bad rich investor that got scammed? For such a social justice warrior she doesn't seem to care about actual justice when her one and only friend is involved

mapleandthebear
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mapleandthebear »

Bianca has been arrested at Sydney airport and the papers report that she was expecting it.. I guess that’s why she wrote such a cryptic post on instagram:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... fraud.html

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

I wonder what will happen to her kid if she goes to jail.. she could possibly do two years.. her ex husband is in America.

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

8gurugossiper8 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:14 pm
I think Bianca is the only friend she has, that's why she's still loyal to the scammer. I wonder what BS she told Chloe? Cannot be by accident that they included personal income as part of their business profit, then funneled said personal income into their business bank account to make it look like it was profitable. Once they got their million dollars, the business suddenly closed and they moved to another country. They claim they can't pay a penny of it back because of childbirth. Who spends a million on childbirth? No one. From her IG she looked like she was enjoying the luxuries in life, not living in skid row that's for sure. I suppose Chloe thinks she's helping the little guy here, not the big bad rich investor that got scammed? For such a social justice warrior she doesn't seem to care about actual justice when her one and only friend is involved

Did you notice she said nothing about Australia Day this year? She usually always has something to say, but this year she was out eating meat pies instead..

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

What's been going on with Chloe and Seba? I got blocked by Seba for asking if Chloe spends any time with their son on one of his Q&A's ages ago. Is she still making him do everything while she sits around on the couch? Has he got a job yet? Has she told everyone where the money that people donated went yet or say that her bestie is up for fraud and was arrested?

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

[quote=electricstars

acceface
Learner
Learner

Post by acceface »

Her story yesterday, really confused me. I love Chloe but it seemed really... I dunno. Didn't sit well. They are struggling for money, but they moved to America for the work opportunities that she now doesn't have the time or energy to go to. She has Sireni, which I personally think would be more successful based in Australia.

She said Sydney is too expensive but where her parents live really isn't. She could be back in Aus living closer to her parents, doing the same content and still earning money.
Might be time for Seba to get a job or start filming his own content. I don't know, the complaining about money, just felt problematic considering the fact everyone, who works a lot, and has multiple incomes is struggling.

The influencer woe is me vibe is NOT for me.

Return to “Chloe Morello”