True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

John "Pity Party at 8" Kuckian Part 12

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Went with the most votes :love2:

Post away!

Edit:
It's officially Thursday and krookian's site is still down. Late once again John...

jacattack
Informer
Informer

Re: John "Pity Party at 8" Kuckian

Post by jacattack »

Yay! Thanks for making a new thread :love2:

Now we just need new fodder to gossip over :rofl:

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Found this on milliehannahhh ig in the comments under one of her pictures from 2 days ago. He couldn’t help inserting himself into the comments and claiming the truth is a bunch of lies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

DeeReynolds
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DeeReynolds »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:Found this on milliehannahhh ig in the comments under one of her pictures from 2 days ago. He couldn’t help inserting himself into the comments and claiming the truth is a bunch of lies.
So is he saying he didn’t accuse someone of being a paedophile ? Oh, ok John.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Haha that thread is funny. Nice find @MissPrissyPriss

I'm still perturbed that JK thinks what he did is blown out of proportion or just plain lies. Just look at his fans defend him. That girl saying he believes the PM allegation and hasn't seen any proof to disprove is lunacy. It's Kuckian's job to show his allegation is true with proof, not for other people to debunk his theory. Especially when he had very similar content on his Tumblr haha.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LeGarconBleu wrote:Haha that thread is funny. Nice find @MissPrissyPriss

I'm still perturbed that JK thinks what he did is blown out of proportion or just plain lies. Just look at his fans defend him. That girl saying he believes the PM allegation and hasn't seen any proof to disprove is lunacy. It's Kuckian's job to show his allegation is true with proof, not for other people to debunk his theory. Especially when he had very similar content on his Tumblr haha.

Thank you for grabbing the whole thing for everyone. I had a hard time not yelling at the JK supporter whilst reading it when I found it. Like really?? You believe the shit he makes up? Oh honey how do you remember to breathe.
Same shit, different day

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

How does this idiot still have any supporters? I don't get it.

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

yadayadayeah wrote: Can't believe all the twittards and "drama" channels have moved on from this twit to Mango Tea of all things :roll: Looks like he really is gonna get away with everything if he just disappears à la theJosh.
Honestly was thinking the same thing.

Offtopic: Saying "he would have killed her by now" was uh...quite the hot take, but...let's move on, shall we? Mango Tea doesn't even have that big of a following. When Sander Kennedy tweeted about him, it didn't seem like many people even knew what he was talking about.

I know Kuckian hasn't done anything aside from his fake breakdown on Snapchat, but I really can see him getting away with everything all because people are frothing over something dumb Mango did.

Guess you can only care about people being slandered for so long, right HTTF? ;)

jacattack
Informer
Informer

Post by jacattack »

Wow I wished for fodder to gossip over and my wish was granted.

That fan makes me sick. How can they defend him until blue in the face without knowing who she is defending. FFS people. They really just need to be told something by Krookian and they believe it 100%. Also I agree, you are not supposed to look for evidence to disprove, he needs to prove his stance to backup his claims. They have it the wrong way round. I really fear for some of these people...

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

So we get a new video from the Kook in the next 24 hours. He even says it's cold tea, so do we think it's going to be about J* yet again? I mean it has been several days since he got to bash him.

Little_Red_Pony
Learner
Learner

Post by Little_Red_Pony »

Sarahb88 wrote:So we get a new video from the Kook in the next 24 hours. He even says it's cold tea, so do we think it's going to be about J* yet again? I mean it has been several days since he got to bash him.
I think the other day he said he was gonna do a video about the Tarte shade issue. That's pretty cold.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:Found this on milliehannahhh ig in the comments under one of her pictures from 2 days ago. He couldn’t help inserting himself into the comments and claiming the truth is a bunch of lies.
Holy shit "make up lies" I mean did that delusional fuckwit just say that? Did he really? Also, his immaturity is staggering, he really has no comprehension that this isn't going to blow over and disappear, this kind of thing haunts you for ever as long as you are in "the public eye" rest assured someone will always be right there to bring it up.

Then that other person in that screenie saying this was all blown out of proportion? I mean word to god his fans are everything that is wrong with this world... well them and Donald Trump ( but we're not here to talk politics sooo I will zip that one up right now.)
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

John "Pity Party at 8" Kuckian

Post by LeGarconBleu »

I think the video is going to be about mango and Gerard lady haha. That would be interesting to watch...

[video][/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

I wonder if he’ll ever address his breakdown

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

malone7384 wrote:How does this idiot still have any supporters? I don't get it.
Did you see the one that posted on IG when she received his lippie? Now listen, I'm sure she's a nice person and I can't rightfully say anything against her other than she supports this shit spewing sociopath (so that's really all I need to have at her as far as I'm concerned) but really.. I could make comments and pass judgement all day long and would likely be 100% correct. He seems to attract the same type of people; pre-teens and, lonely, unhappy, older women. Remember Christine Holl his ex moderator? Remember how she made it a point in her video to say how happily married she was and yet she never smiled once, her tone remained mono-tone, and in short she LOOKED and sounded depressed, and she was from what she alluded to because her "friendship" and special little thing with John was ka-put, and she felt so mislead and deceived. Well sweetheart, how did you even get to that place with a 23 year old kid you've never met, over the internet? Right, something was wrong and missing in your life somewhere, period. End of story.
Even Lisa Mandingo (blandino) don't know enough about her personal life, but clearly money doesn't buy happiness because if it did, you wouldn't be dripping and drooling over a kid half your age. These people are all a little tapped, and those that aren't are watching the trainwreck, rubbernecking at the accident on the highway, and can't pull themselves away because that little puke always one ups himself with awful behavior and truly it is fascinating to watch. Really it is, but it's crossed a line and rung a bell that can't be unrung, and now the watchers NEED to see how it ends.
It would be like turning off grandma's favorite soap opera just as they announce the true father of the main heroine's son, while she's about to be married to yet another man. I mean grandma would beat your ass with her cane for flipping the station, ya know?
Last edited by Jesters Trix on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Him flashing that sd card like it holds some magical secret we all need to see...puh-lease!
Same shit, different day

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: John

Post by beahunny »

LeGarconBleu wrote:I think the video is going to be about mango and Gerard lady haha. That would be interesting to watch...

[video][/video]

I would be surprised if he talked about Mango Tea. He normally doesn't talk about channels that are smaller than his channel.

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

beahunny wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:I think the video is going to be about mango and Gerard lady haha. That would be interesting to watch...

[video][/video]

I would be surprised if he talked about Mango Tea. He normally doesn't talk about channels that are smaller than his channel.
"Every single person I met in the past two weeks..which is like, one person..." :rofl:

Yeah, Mango Tea has 18K. I'd be surprised if John talked about it too.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

beahunny wrote:

[video][/video]

That's true. Maybe the Jackie Aina/Charlotte Tilbury controversy, ABH palette getting leaked OR he's going to cover the Urban Decay Exec who funneled money back in Dec.

jacattack
Informer
Informer

Post by jacattack »

LeGarconBleu wrote:
beahunny wrote:

[video][/video]

That's true. Maybe the Jackie Aina/Charlotte Tilbury controversy, ABH palette getting leaked OR he's going to cover the Urban Decay Exec who funneled money back in Dec.
Ooooohhhh I can't wait to see the comments on the video! Guess we will have to be quick to see the good ones. Though if we look on hooktube the deleted comments remain I think? Can someone confirm that?

Return to “John Kuckian”