Taylor Chamberlain

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
Hammertoes
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Chamberlain

Post by Hammertoes »

RoseGoldBeats wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:28 am
treelee wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:39 pm
Lol New Balance is suing them for trademark infringement. I hope they go down in flames. The lawyers they're going up against are partners at a huge corporate law firm since New Balance is a multi-billion dollar company. Since Taylor only seems to hire friends she better hope one of her besties is a successful trial lawyer. http://ipcasefilings.com/wp-content/upl ... letica.pdf
I'm by no means a Taylor stan, but this seems super tenuous to me (hoewever, IANAL). I mean... they're basically arguing that people discussing their NEW Balance Athletica gear is infringing on the name New Balance. How else are you going to describe the NEW Balance leggings you just bought? Meh. We'll see if it goes anywhere.
Anyone notice on the lawsuit that Balance Athletica filed an 'intent-to-use trademark application for the mark "ACHIEVE BALANCE" for, among other things, footwear and apparel...' ... Guess they're thinking of hopping into the shoe space.

Ddot1199
Learner
Learner

Post by Ddot1199 »

Hammertoes wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:27 pm
RoseGoldBeats wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:28 am
treelee wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:39 pm
Lol New Balance is suing them for trademark infringement. I hope they go down in flames. The lawyers they're going up against are partners at a huge corporate law firm since New Balance is a multi-billion dollar company. Since Taylor only seems to hire friends she better hope one of her besties is a successful trial lawyer. http://ipcasefilings.com/wp-content/upl ... letica.pdf
I'm by no means a Taylor stan, but this seems super tenuous to me (hoewever, IANAL). I mean... they're basically arguing that people discussing their NEW Balance Athletica gear is infringing on the name New Balance. How else are you going to describe the NEW Balance leggings you just bought? Meh. We'll see if it goes anywhere.
Anyone notice on the lawsuit that Balance Athletica filed an 'intent-to-use trademark application for the mark "ACHIEVE BALANCE" for, among other things, footwear and apparel...' ... Guess they're thinking of hopping into the shoe space.
If you look at the Toluca and balance TESS search they literally have filed trademarks for both brands surrounding basically every category of apparel from flip flops and earrings to formalwear. Kinda makes sense to cover yourself.

The new balance lawsuit is hilarious. They could easily bankrupt balance athletica in legal fees without batting an eyelash regardless of how legitimate it is.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Do I think the suit is a little stupid and perhaps not 100% legit? Yeah, but New Balance has $$$ and good lawyers and as Ddot said can afford to bankrupt them. Tbh when they announced Balance I even wondered if New Balance could come for them. But I don't know enough about trademark law... I mostly thought if they ever wanted to be a legitimate company and not a Taylor fangirl line it was a stupid name for SEO alone. They announced Vitality as a sub label not too long after this was filed though, so that may be their backup plan if they have to rebrand. It'll be interesting to see what happens. The legal fees could easily cost them far more than what they waste on their expensive lifestyle.

lolerna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lolerna »

corneliast13 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:42 pm
Any tax experts that can weigh in? I find it strange Taylor always posts Balance’s big donations but they are clearly made in her name. So Taylor is getting the tax benefit personally... no?
There’s a few different business entity types. For several, charitable contributions are divvied between the shareholders based upon ownership percentage. Balance is almost certainly one of these due to being a small business, and if she and her husband are the only owners, they would get the contribution personally regardless of whether they made it in their name or Balance’s.

Blozt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Blozt »

lolerna wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:47 am
corneliast13 wrote:
Any tax experts that can weigh in? I find it strange Taylor always posts Balance’s big donations but they are clearly made in her name. So Taylor is getting the tax benefit personally... no?
There’s a few different business entity types. For several, charitable contributions are divvied between the shareholders based upon ownership percentage. Balance is almost certainly one of these due to being a small business, and if she and her husband are the only owners, they would get the contribution personally regardless of whether they made it in their name or Balance’s.
I find it strange too. I have really good knowledge in french and swiss tax law and those types of entities where the company owners are directly taxable are subject to unfavorable tax regimes. Maybe it's different in USA ?

In most countries you have two ways of taxing a company's revenu :
-Company is taxed on it's results, owners are only taxed on dividends.
-Company is taxed through the owners, revenus are considered procuded by the owners.

lolerna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lolerna »

Blozt wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:34 am
lolerna wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:47 am
corneliast13 wrote:
I find it strange too. I have really good knowledge in french and swiss tax law and those types of entities where the company owners are directly taxable are subject to unfavorable tax regimes. Maybe it's different in USA ?

In most countries you have two ways of taxing a company's revenu :
-Company is taxed on it's results, owners are only taxed on dividends.
-Company is taxed through the owners, revenus are considered procuded by the owners.
It’s actually opposite here, most small businesses in the US elect to have the company taxed through the owners. If you’re running a profit, this tends to be the more favorable tax option. Things like interest and charitable contributions also flow through and are taken as deductions by the owners.

Blozt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Blozt »

Did not knew this, thanks.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

they’re on another trip in a pandemic. idgaf if it’s for work or not. my job closed last march when lockdown started and still has not been authorized to reopen. their endless trips and luxuries during all this is truly tone deaf

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

loads of people are pissed off at the quality of cloud pants, apparently they are all piling after washing once. but top notch quality, sure.

Ddot1199
Learner
Learner

Post by Ddot1199 »

I thought everyone here would like to know that Balance received over $100,000 in PPP in April of last year. Pretty disappointing that people who are building multi million dollar homes, driving G-Wagons, going on lavish vacations and company retreats, and making $40,000 donations to civil rights groups are stealing money that was allocated to struggling businesses.

thislove
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thislove »

There's no way they are safely doing this Toluca shoot. They went to work the day after landing in Florida. I'm sure they won't quarantine at all once they get back. I don't why I'm surprised considering this is the same people that recently threw a party for Balance with a ton of people in attendance (which she deleted from her stories). At this point I'm shocked she hasn't gotten covid.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

Also she is soooo so tiny

workoutlurkout
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by workoutlurkout »

waffle_luver5 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:47 am
Also she is soooo so tiny
And yet her most recent post is her modeling 5 different swim suits with the caption “So many options for everyBODY”.......how does that make any sense?

Hammertoes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hammertoes »

Is it just me or does her face look different recently? I know she’s addressed Botox and filler by saying she has never had lip filler 1 or 2x a long time ago and it’s since dissolved and she’s gotten jaw Botox for TMJ 1 or 2x which I know has slimmed her jaw a lot but it looks like she’s had more done, I just can’t put my finger on it. I mean, I’m not hating on filler and Botox as a user myself, but she’s denied getting anything done other than for “medical reasons for TMJ”…any ideas?

Hammertoes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hammertoes »

Hammertoes wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:22 pm
Is it just me or does her face look different recently? I know she’s addressed Botox and filler by saying she has never had lip filler 1 or 2x a long time ago and it’s since dissolved and she’s gotten jaw Botox for TMJ 1 or 2x which I know has slimmed her jaw a lot but it looks like she’s had more done, I just can’t put my finger on it. I mean, I’m not hating on filler and Botox as a user myself, but she’s denied getting anything done other than for “medical reasons for TMJ”…any ideas?
Oops. I meant “she’s addressed Botox and filler by saying she has had lip filler 1 or 2x a long time ago…”

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

Hammertoes wrote:
I see what you mean but can't place it. I thought nose job for a second because the area above lip and below her nose kinda looks bigger to me. It is hard to pinpoint since her photos are all perfectly posed and watching her montage videos gives me seizures.

Hammertoes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hammertoes »

pennywise451 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:06 am
Hammertoes wrote:
I see what you mean but can't place it. I thought nose job for a second because the area above lip and below her nose kinda looks bigger to me. It is hard to pinpoint since her photos are all perfectly posed and watching her montage videos gives me seizures.
did she get a slight eyebrow lift?

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

Hammertoes wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:36 am
pennywise451 wrote:
Hammertoes wrote:

Could just be weight loss

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

waffle_luver5 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:26 pm
Hammertoes wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:36 am
pennywise451 wrote:
Hammertoes wrote:

Could just be weight loss
If she gets any skinnier she will disappear!!

Sarah_hunny
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Sarah_hunny »

I grew up in the same small CO town with Chloe and Taylor and went to school with them until they moved to AZ. They were mean, rich girls. Once their dads are shady business went bankrupt they moved to AZ to continue their mean rich girl lifestyle. They were born into wealth, the bankruptcy and “losing everything” tactic is so phony and i feel bad for all the people that truly believe it. Such an eye roll.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”