Taylor Chamberlain

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
1d97
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Chamberlain

Post by 1d97 »

treelee wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:17 pm
1d97 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:15 pm

I hope the balance employees get paid a lot. They deserve it with such a lazy CEO
They don't. The PPP loan exposed that their average salary is 35k/year in a high COL city. Also did y'all see their employee at HQ got covid (prob bc no one wears a damn mask) and they have her WFH nonstop despite chest pain/fever/etc. angelica_fit_ she literally still has a story up crying because she's so overwhelmed with sickness/work. Meanwhile Taychay is drinking her wine and whining about how hard she has it :roll:
Damn I wanna fight Taylor right now! I live in Denver off of $35k and I have to have a roommate and even then it’s tight. Clearly Taylor doesn’t actually care about balance or she wouldn’t be forcing a sick employee to work and she’s pay her employees a wage where they don’t have to stress constantly about money. She really is just the face of the brand but takes all the credit for it smh

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

treelee wrote:
1d97 wrote:

I hope the balance employees get paid a lot. They deserve it with such a lazy CEO
They don't. The PPP loan exposed that their average salary is 35k/year in a high COL city. Also did y'all see their employee at HQ got covid (prob bc no one wears a damn mask) and they have her WFH nonstop despite chest pain/fever/etc. angelica_fit_ she literally still has a story up crying because she's so overwhelmed with sickness/work. Meanwhile Taychay is drinking her wine and whining about how hard she has it :roll:
None of this is a good look for Taylor. She just makes herself look like an out of touch, uncaring human being in so many ways.

thislove
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thislove »

treelee wrote:
1d97 wrote:

Honestly I'm shocked that Taylor has never gotten covid considering how irresponsible her and her employees have been. At least be responsible around your dad who had cancer! Right now she has a story of her and Ali at a party for Angel where no one is wearing masks. Does she not get backlash from this or does she not care?

elrakk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by elrakk »

This new collection is fugly. I thought the last one was the worst but holy shit. They outdo themselves with ugly ass trends. The affiliates and leaders hype it up but none of them have looked that great in any of the pieces? Bet we’ll never see any of them wear this collection after the launch is over lol.

justlurkindntmindme
Learner
Learner

Post by justlurkindntmindme »

If you & your affiliates need to demonstrate how to put on the cargo pants, maybe they're too difficult to put on...? Can't say I would casually buy a pair of pants that I need to be taught how to properly put on lol

Ddot1199
Learner
Learner

Post by Ddot1199 »

Part of the “allure” of Balance was them withholding supply to create artificial demand. Now that they’re actually stocking products and so many customers had horrible experiences, it looks like they’re having trouble moving products that aren’t sports bras. I Wonder how they’re going to proceed since the whole point of capsule brands revolves around fashion trends that usually have a quick expiration date.

corneliast13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by corneliast13 »

taylor is an idiot. that’s all

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

people are complaining on the IG that their website is yet again not working. they keep responding with "TRY REFRESHING!" and its the same copy/paste response and people are getting aggravated b/c they clearly aren't reading the 500 comments that said they did refresh and its not doing anything so quit suggesting to refresh.

Ddot1199
Learner
Learner

Post by Ddot1199 »

wilmadawn wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:54 pm
people are complaining on the IG that their website is yet again not working. they keep responding with "TRY REFRESHING!" and its the same copy/paste response and people are getting aggravated b/c they clearly aren't reading the 500 comments that said they did refresh and its not doing anything so quit suggesting to refresh.
Lol “talking with our developer RN”... aka Steve entered the inventory wrong since for some reason he still runs their Shopify free template store.

workoutlurkout
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by workoutlurkout »

Ddot1199 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:18 pm
wilmadawn wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:54 pm
Lol “talking with our developer RN”... aka Steve entered the inventory wrong since for some reason he still runs their Shopify free template store.
I just don’t understand all the people in the comments complaining how long it took them or how they couldn’t buy what they REALLY wanted so had to buy their 3rd or 4th choices. As long as people keep buying stuff, BA is NOT GOING TO DO MUCH TO IMPROVE THEIR TECH/PROCESSES/CUST SERVICE. The only way they will feel inclined to change what’s wrong is if people stop purchasing from them because of it.

mia1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mia1 »

does anyone know what the “personal troubles” were that she was talking about recently?

workoutlurkout
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by workoutlurkout »

I still can’t get over how Taylor donates all this money in her own name under the guise of “wE dO tHiS tOgeThEr” when she is the one reaping the benefits. If it was really her and the customers doing it together, it would be the LLC name making the donation (she would still benefit ofc) or a way for customers to donate during checkout on their website.

t0talbl0ndie
Learner
Learner

Post by t0talbl0ndie »

workoutlurkout wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:03 am
I still can’t get over how Taylor donates all this money in her own name under the guise of “wE dO tHiS tOgeThEr” when she is the one reaping the benefits. If it was really her and the customers doing it together, it would be the LLC name making the donation (she would still benefit ofc) or a way for customers to donate during checkout on their website.
Agree, even worse - if the laws are the same as they are in my state - she does it under her own name so SHE can get the personal tax write-off.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

love how the other day she posted a pic on her story of her holding wine captioned “such a long day!!!” or something like that. it was legit like 4:30 PM her time. we all know she doesn’t start work till maybe 9 AM, after working out, going in the hot tub, and getting ready. long day my ass. for a CEO, she’s BARELY working.

justlurkindntmindme
Learner
Learner

Post by justlurkindntmindme »

Wow she just admitted that she had COVID back in Dec. Everything makes a lot more sense now regarding her casual attitude toward all of the COVID rules

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

justlurkindntmindme wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:32 pm
Wow she just admitted that she had COVID back in Dec. Everything makes a lot more sense now regarding her casual attitude toward all of the COVID rules
And then proceeds to talk about how she now has a kidney stone but she's "the healthiest person ever."

1d97
Learner
Learner

Post by 1d97 »

She probably had a really mild case of COVID and made the decision that it wasn't even that bad and continued to party, travel and go around maskless. Hey Tay, millions have died, just because you didn't doesn't mean COVID isn't still a valid illness.

t0talbl0ndie
Learner
Learner

Post by t0talbl0ndie »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:42 pm
justlurkindntmindme wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:32 pm
And then proceeds to talk about how she now has a kidney stone but she's "the healthiest person ever."
also, while I'm glad she got the vaccine -- I wonder how she got it. I know when she got it, CO was only doing people over 65, 16-65 with w/pre-existing conditions, and essential businesses w/ employees that cannot work from home and have to keep running (so construction workers, grocery store etc). Maybe she got it b/c she is a caregiver for her dad, but I wonder what pre-existing condition she has esp since she says she's the "healthiest person ever"

If she lied tho and got it under the guise of being an """Essential service""" LMAOOOO like your leggings are NOT essential.

Ddot1199
Learner
Learner

Post by Ddot1199 »

t0talbl0ndie wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:36 am
Scarlet11 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:42 pm

also, while I'm glad she got the vaccine -- I wonder how she got it. I know when she got it, CO was only doing people over 65, 16-65 with w/pre-existing conditions, and essential businesses w/ employees that cannot work from home and have to keep running (so construction workers, grocery store etc). Maybe she got it b/c she is a caregiver for her dad, but I wonder what pre-existing condition she has esp since she says she's the "healthiest person ever"

If she lied tho and got it under the guise of being an """Essential service""" LMAOOOO like your leggings are NOT essential.
She had to have lied to get it or knew someone to jump the line. Even if she claimed to be in "essential manufacturing", she got it like 3 days after they opened that phase when there were hundreds of thousands waitlisted before you could even get the opportunity to schedule it.

workoutlurkout
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by workoutlurkout »

The gymsnark Reddit is just finally but barely starting to put the pieces together that balance’s ~exclusively designed by Chloe~ leggings are available on fast fashion sites for less than half the price. Some people think that BA is being knocked off :? but some wiser ones are noting that BA simply gets their pieces from wholesaler catalogues

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”