cherrytree77
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Planet Peebles #2

Post by cherrytree77 »

Oywiththedrama wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:09 pm
707 wrote:Is the relationship just one giant shit show for everyone. The tweets are becoming more and more obvious that it's her right them out than him.
This is what I am seeing. As far as we can see, it all looks to be made up, and it looks fake, I am hoping this is not the case as I want happiness for both Amy and Mark, but the way it is being portrayed, is not genuine. Especially now with all the rumors of a breakup, its gonna be more harder for us to believe this is all a proper relationship.

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

Also I want to point something out.
I am not someone who would ever judge
Someone’s appearance, but if you see Amy’s
Instagram pictures she took on her birthday of
(The basement party) does anyone else see
That Amy looks really Ill, She looks so unwell and pale.
As I said, and I want to be very clear I do not, judge
Appearances, but I know Amy normally has a darker complexion and healthier glow but in those pics she looks so unwell. I hope she is taking care of herself .

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

I know this thread is ultra dead but I’ll say it to the void anyway. Regarding Amy’s IG story about Ethan it’s got me wondering what kinds of problems does Amy have that leaves her in a “worst fit imaginable” that she has to rush to Ethan’s place late at night? Isn’t Mark her emotional support boyfriend? What things is she hiding that she can’t talk to Mark about?
Amy lives in a mansion rent free, she doesn’t work until Mark has a project and Mark gives her anything she wants, she’s living the sweet easy life only we can imagine!

I don’t think her problems are so huge that she has to run off to someone else.

https://ibb.co/599hGgR
:cuted:

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:20 pm
I know this thread is ultra dead but I’ll say it to the void anyway. Regarding Amy’s IG story about Ethan it’s got me wondering what kinds of problems does Amy have that leaves her in a “worst fit imaginable” that she has to rush to Ethan’s place late at night? Isn’t Mark her emotional support boyfriend? What things is she hiding that she can’t talk to Mark about?
Amy lives in a mansion rent free, she doesn’t work until Mark has a project and Mark gives her anything she wants, she’s living the sweet easy life only we can imagine!

Yeahhhh that’s really odd. :?
Like what’s getting you upset that you have to go to his house late at night? Very “special” relationship right there. I mean there’s nothing wrong with having a male friend. But at the same time it’s like. What are you running to his house late at night and what’s got you so upset. Like did mark did something? Strange. Maybe I’m overreacting cause I don’t have friends so I can’t relate idk LOL. That whole group seems to have a very special friendship lol
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

kawaiinutzz wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:02 am
Chibi Mooncat wrote:

Like what’s getting you upset that you have to go to his house late at night? Very “special” relationship right there. I mean there’s nothing wrong with having a male friend. But at the same time it’s like. What are you running to his house late at night and what’s got you so upset. Like did mark did something? Strange. Maybe I’m overreacting cause I don’t have friends so I can’t relate idk LOL. That whole group seems to have a very special friendship lol
Of course there’s nothing wrong with having a male friend to confide with but the way Amy describes it makes it a little suspicious. They have gotten a lot closer ever since Mark spent two months in Canada filming the TV version of The Edge of Sleep. She’s been staying over at Ethan’s place a lot, I guess because while Mark left for Canada she was busy moving into previous owner Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino’s home.There’s even an article about it! https://www.dirt.com/gallery/entertaine ... 203378004/

I wonder if while Amy was staying over with Ethan something happened between them that Mark is blissfully unaware of… Could that be why she’s running to him so distraught at 11pm?🤔
:cuted:

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:14 pm
kawaiinutzz wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:02 am

Of course there’s nothing wrong with having a male friend to confide with but the way Amy describes it makes it a little suspicious. They have gotten a lot closer ever since Mark spent two months in Canada filming the TV version of The Edge of Sleep. She’s been staying over at Ethan’s place a lot, I guess because while Mark left for Canada she was busy moving into previous owner Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino’s home.There’s even an article about it! https://www.dirt.com/gallery/entertaine ... 203378004/

I wonder if while Amy was staying over with Ethan something happened between them that Mark is blissfully unaware of… Could that be why she’s running to him so distraught at 11pm?🤔
It has been confirmed as far as I know, that Ethan is back with Mika, as he mention on a stream he did. But in regards to Amy's secret behaviour, is suspicious indeed.

Also why go at 11PM, like what made her do that?

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:

I agree with you on this, she possibly could be hiding something from Mark. She has it very easy, this is why I can't understand why she goes looking for drama online, like chill Amy, you got life on a dam plate for you, are you still not satisfied?

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

Another thing I want to mention, she claims to be camera shy, and tries to hide off of the camera, yeah sure you are, so all the selfies you post are you camera shy, yeah sure. You can pretend to be just to show off to the fans, but we here can see through you.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Yeah..mark and Amy snuck back home to his mom's place for Halloween..check out mommaplier's Instagram. Would be surprised if it's you-know-what! That would explain the sneaking over at 11am to Ethan's & Mika's.

But I could be wrong..you never know.

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

eggo wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:23 am
Yeah..mark and Amy snuck back home to his mom's place for Halloween..check out mommaplier's Instagram. Would be surprised if it's you-know-what! That would explain the sneaking over at 11am to Ethan's & Mika's.

But I could be wrong..you never know.

Yeah I noticed when I saw Momiplier post on IG, and we can see Amy partying apparently one of those evenings in Cinncinati, just what is that woman doing?, and what is she up to.

I am starting to worry for Mark now, because if she is doing anything dodgy to Mark, I feel bad for what will happen, as he does not deserve that at all.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=38563 :bkiss:

Return to “Planet Peebles”