Marissa #SameFitDifferentDay Lace Part 24

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Marissa #SameFitDifferentDay Lace Part 24

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

wonderland_lily wrote:Marissa looks like she started some kind of bullshit cult. Her insta story is honestly scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's really difficult to decide whether Marissa (and all those other girls, for that matter) actually believe in angel numbers/manifestation/the vortex/crystals or if it's all a giant facade to swindle their followers out of money. I truly wonder if this is a Trisha Paytas situation where Marissa plays a certain role on camera and is just trolling her viewers to get them to buy things. It's so fucking weird and insane that I almost hope it's all fake. All I know is that something's gotta give, because it's wild that this girl continues to go through life with no consequences for her laziness and complete ineptitude.

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by lauralovescats09 »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
wonderland_lily wrote:Marissa looks like she started some kind of bullshit cult. Her insta story is honestly scary.

It's really difficult to decide whether Marissa (and all those other girls, for that matter) actually believe in angel numbers/manifestation/the vortex/crystals or if it's all a giant facade to swindle their followers out of money. I truly wonder if this is a Trisha Paytas situation where Marissa plays a certain role on camera and is just trolling her viewers to get them to buy things. It's so fucking weird and insane that I almost hope it's all fake. All I know is that something's gotta give, because it's wild that this girl continues to go through life with no consequences for her laziness and complete ineptitude.
FGOC did a post on marissa and her doing coaching sessions again and people are ripping her to shreds. I actually think it’s well deserved. She isn’t a therapist so why is she giving bull shit advice that could potentially result in a lawsuit? She’s stupid af.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

lauralovescats09 wrote:FGOC did a post on marissa and her doing coaching sessions again and people are ripping her to shreds. I actually think it’s well deserved. She isn’t a therapist so why is she giving bull shit advice that could potentially result in a lawsuit? She’s stupid af.
I am out of the loop! What is FGOC? Can anyone link to it?

Xxpinkcandy
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxpinkcandy »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:
lauralovescats09 wrote:FGOC did a post on marissa and her doing coaching sessions again and people are ripping her to shreds. I actually think it’s well deserved. She isn’t a therapist so why is she giving bull shit advice that could potentially result in a lawsuit? She’s stupid af.
I am out of the loop! What is FGOC? Can anyone link to it?
fatgirloncouch is the ig handle

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thanks for the IG handle! It's a private account and they haven't accepted by follow request yet. Is anyone willing to screenshot it? I can't miss out on someone dragging Mariss!

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

“25 and Zero Drive” got the most votes, so here’s the link:
viewtopic.php?f=374&t=33710
"Sure, Jan..."

sunspirit1848
Talker
Talker

Post by sunspirit1848 »

lauralovescats09 wrote:
FloppityFlopFlop wrote:

FGOC did a post on marissa and her doing coaching sessions again and people are ripping her to shreds. I actually think it’s well deserved. She isn’t a therapist so why is she giving bull shit advice that could potentially result in a lawsuit? She’s stupid af.

I saw that too! Image The comments were excellent and well deserved

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I can't even imagine what kind of advice she would give.

"Marissa, I'm broke and have no job. What should I do?"

"All you have to do is meditate for 5 hours a day, visualize it, charge your crystals, and a job will show up right at your door! If you see the numbers 11 then no worries, it means it's on its way to you! Applying for jobs just means you don't believe that the Universe will provide you with what you need and you're resisting."

Return to “MarissaLace”