Fleur de Guillotine - Off With Jingle's Head! | Part 20

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fleur de Guillotine - Off With Jingle's Head! | Part 20

Post by Photosynthesis »

Is it just me or is she really mentioning more about the shades of the foundations shown in her new video? Compared to hoe much she’d usually say about it I mean

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

bkk10
Learner
Learner

Post by bkk10 »

It really doesn't seem like a good idea to go skiing so quick after surgery. If she falls, she could burst her wound and end up back in the hospital with an infection.

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

Ah yes, but you forget: nothing bad ever happens in Fleur's world. Sure, she COULD endanger herself skiing, but she's so charmed that her mind probably doesn't even consider the possibility. She worries about nothing except making herself as happy as possible. She desperately needs a reality check, and she'll get it eventually (like everyone does), but until then, she's in her perfect bubble.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Sounds mean but hope she pops her stitches when she goes skiing with the baby. Fleur does so need a reality check but of course nothing goes wrong in her idyllic life despite her shit choices. It's not the external incision that one should be worrying about but the internal ones which takes longer to heal.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Made me think it could be Fleur but she's not 19. Even mentions skiing.

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis »

koalah wrote:Sounds mean but hope she pops her stitches when she goes skiing with the baby. Fleur does so need a reality check but of course nothing goes wrong in her idyllic life despite her shit choices. It's not the external incision that one should be worrying about but the internal ones which takes longer to heal.
Hope you’re joking ‘cause wishing someone serious harm is not okay + who even still has stitches/staples this “long” after surgery...

Wonder if she even goes skiing at all. She probably doesn’t have any stamina left and it will probably hurt quite a bit. Think she’ll just be there for the apres ski imho

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

jlgriff11
Debater
Debater

Post by jlgriff11 »

koalah wrote:Made me think it could be Fleur but she's not 19. Even mentions skiing.

That post is definitely not there anymore. What'd it say?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

jlgriff11 wrote:
koalah wrote:Made me think it could be Fleur but she's not 19. Even mentions skiing.

That post is definitely not there anymore. What'd it say?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sister of a woman (19F) that just had a baby 6 weeks ago insists on bringing the baby to any and all events. Including lasertag and a future skiing trip plus other outings not appropriate for baby. People warned her repeatedly beforehand that it would not be suitable for baby, loud etc but person insists that they would be there. Shows up then complains that it was too loud or exactly what everyone warned her about. Sits in the car with baby but comes back a few times, complaining and not allowing people to enjoy the day.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Funny that she heard all about the hype around the new Benefit mascara but didn't hear anything about the Tarte foundation shade negativity because she was CARING FOR A BABY.

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

oh my god i hate her smug smile and the way she does her makeup!!!! that eyeliner is not flattering to you fleur!!!!

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Guess Mike got a 'push present' - a vintage sports car. Saying that Fleur's more excited about it than he is at that. Guess they're both of the mind of that Jingle will not change their lifestyle at all. Props to them in a way but counting down the days until Fleur starts traveling every other week and leaves Jingle with Mike.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

koalah wrote:Guess Mike got a 'push present' - a vintage sports car. Saying that Fleur's more excited about it than he is at that. Guess they're both of the mind of that Jingle will not change their lifestyle at all. Props to them in a way but counting down the days until Fleur starts traveling every other week and leaves Jingle with Mike.
Bet she was gutted when wasn't on that Benefit mascara trip, seems like quite a few YTers went.

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

koalah wrote:Guess Mike got a 'push present' - a vintage sports car. Saying that Fleur's more excited about it than he is at that. Guess they're both of the mind of that Jingle will not change their lifestyle at all. Props to them in a way but counting down the days until Fleur starts traveling every other week and leaves Jingle with Mike.
I think that’s more sarcasm. There’s been jokes about the Morgan car before, she bought him that keyring as a joke a couple of years back.

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

I find it very wierd she’s taking Jingle away so quickly, especially skiing, when she was so hesitant to travel when she was pregnant. She will probably have her whole family help her whereas when she was pregnant it was just her carrying the bump :)

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

I don't think it's sarcasm - I think he finally got the Morgan 3 (base price for a new model - about $43,000 USD - but I'm sure his is extra fancy, or vintage). Everyone is congratulating him left and right on instagram, as though millionaires buying themselves fancy things deserve congratulations. Bewildering. Anyway, if he got one, good for him, although I can't say I care. I bought a new pair of sneakers the other day, and nobody cares about that either.

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

fauxfox wrote:I don't think it's sarcasm - I think he finally got the Morgan 3 (base price for a new model - about $43,000 USD - but I'm sure his is extra fancy, or vintage). Everyone is congratulating him left and right on instagram, as though millionaires buying themselves fancy things deserve congratulations. Bewildering. Anyway, if he got one, good for him, although I can't say I care. I bought a new pair of sneakers the other day, and nobody cares about that either.
I meant the fact that a previous poster said Fleur is excited for the car. Should have bolded the bit of the quote I replied too.

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

Tink1987 wrote: I meant the fact that a previous poster said Fleur is excited for the car. Should have bolded the bit of the quote I replied too.
Oh yes, definitely agreed on that. Fleur can't stand it when Mike buys expensive things that she doesn't care about.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

It's not even that Fleur has to worry about hurting herself skiing and the pain. She doesn't have to worry about hospital bills, missing work and not getting paid, not having someone to take care of her child if she's hurt... it goes beyond. She would literally never ever have these concerns that us poor working peasants do.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

big deal. his family is in the car business.

freethinker
Informer
Informer

Post by freethinker »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:
freethinker wrote:My question is how did the doctor clear her to go skiing 8 weeks after c-section?
I can't believe she got the all clear for this as well. She may be a quick healer but as she liked to point out herself it was major surgery! Even with a 'normal' delivery you would be wary of that sort of strenuous exercise. Im assuming her family will be there to help out with the baby, don't they all go skiing together?
She probably just went with the family and just watched them ski. The problem with skiing is that she can easily fall, and that can be very dangerous at 8 weeks post c-section, or any major surgery.

Return to “FleurDeForce”