Moanily Pebbles whatimbeggingfortoday part 6

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Moanily Pebbles whatimbeggingfortoday part 6

Post by litnerd »

lwa04 wrote:The thing I just can’t comprehend is why she keeps putting these mundane moans on the Internet. Like the fact that the first thing she thinks of after a minor inconvenience like losing your umbrella is ‘the Internet must hear about this!’ And then to create a miserable boomerang of yourself (probably after multiple attempts) on the escalator, stick a filter on it, type out text essentially self-congratulating yourself that you did a minor good deed but have been somehow punished for it, and then put it online as content she thinks people will give a shit about. It blows my mind!
Isn't this exactly what she said her digital detox taught her? That not every thought that popped into her head and experience needed to be shared on social media?

teenycattiny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by teenycattiny »

I really hate her long hair! Her 2015 lob looked so much better!

I used to really like her channel back when she was vlogging a lot. Now she just posts half- assed/ sponsored videos.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

roonil-wazlib wrote:Saw this image on her blog, she looks like a grumpy old woman who was getting her photo taken and then saw some children on her lawn...

Also, first time I have ever seen her blog - it's horrible! Terrible layout, very amateur-ish.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: very accurate image

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

teenycattiny wrote:I really hate her long hair! Her 2015 lob looked so much better!

I used to really like her channel back when she was vlogging a lot. Now she just posts half- assed/ sponsored videos.
even her attitude is a lot nicer. She does snark and complain at points but it's nowhere near the levels of today and there's still even the slightest positive spin on what she says, smiling and laughing. 2015 Lily's Snark with a Smile is so much more tolerable than what we have now.

holb93
Informer
Informer

Post by holb93 »

One of her tweets yesterday really irked me:

"I'm trying so hard to get back into blogging regularly and I do enjoy it, there's something so calming about sitting and writing a blog post. But the lack of engagement is so demotivating compared to YouTube videos & other platforms."

Demotivating? Tell that to the thousands of girls who are working on a blog as a side hustle, who work 50+ hour weeks on top of that, and their only reader is their Mum... And their blog content is still far superior to Moanily Pebbles' :rofl:

Post by Guest »

teenycattiny wrote:I really hate her long hair! Her 2015 lob looked so much better!

It was a much cuter look. The texture of her hair and the colour right now don't really suit the longer cut. Her hair is thin at the ends which makes the mid-length haircut that much thinner looking. Does this make sense? I struggle with this kind of hair type myself.

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

Isn't this exactly what she said her digital detox taught her? That not every thought that popped into her head and experience needed to be shared on social media?
Looks like she already forgot :roll:

Post by Guest »

nicocacola wrote:
Looks like she already forgot :roll:
I think she forgot five minutes after saying it... It really didn't take her long to get back into it, it's a bit sad really.

Lafez
Informer
Informer

Post by Lafez »

holb93 wrote:One of her tweets yesterday really irked me:

"I'm trying so hard to get back into blogging regularly and I do enjoy it, there's something so calming about sitting and writing a blog post. But the lack of engagement is so demotivating compared to YouTube videos & other platforms."

Demotivating? Tell that to the thousands of girls who are working on a blog as a side hustle, who work 50+ hour weeks on top of that, and their only reader is their Mum... And their blog content is still far superior to Moanily Pebbles' :rofl:

This just shows she doesn’t know the meaning of hard work, and will only do shit if it’s the easiest way possible. I’m really baffled why her fans can’t see through her bullshit? What an entitled and spoiled brat.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

so apparently this is the tattoo she's getting tomorrow Image

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

clessidrae wrote:so apparently this is the tattoo she's getting tomorrow Image

She might as well just tattoo the rose thorns or a cactus tbh, would suit Lily perfectly.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

clessidrae wrote:so apparently this is the tattoo she's getting tomorrow Image

"Hopefully" I wonder if the tattoo artist is nervous with Lily's history of being enraged about services she receives? The poor Lily victim moaning about hair, brows, EVERYTHING? If she isn't she should be.

I hope the tattoo ends up Cheryl Cole sized :rofl:

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Basic tattoo for a basic bitch.

I hope it gets messed up mwahhahaha

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

there's no engagement on your blog anymore because you go months without posting, and when you do post, it's a badly edited shoddily written mess.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

guranteed that tattoo artist said hopefully because Lily probably told the artist she'd only get the tattoo if she liked the drawing.

a fair comment because it's a permanent tattoo.... but doesn't exactly let the artist know you trust or respect them :roll:

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

Why is her outfit on the floor, gross. Doesn't she have a chair in her room? A dresser?

p.s. Should we create a new thread?

Post by Guest »

glamdamage wrote:Why is her outfit on the floor, gross. Doesn't she have a chair in her room? A dresser?

p.s. Should we create a new thread?
The Lily Whinehouse suggestion should be in there somewhere :P

gemh94
Talker
Talker

Post by gemh94 »

Ugh. I wish she and CH just disappeared from all social media.

naturalmakeup
Debater
Debater

Post by naturalmakeup »

Wow I am pretty shocked at how much fresher she looks here!

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

"I'm going to be really annoying but you're gonna have to wait til Sunday to see the tattoo" we've seen the design already, I'm sure nobody will lose their sleep over this. she thinks she's hot stuff.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”