40 year old virgin traveler begs for #ads & baby #4 #152

Kitty18
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 40 year old virgin traveler begs for #ads & baby #4 #15

Post by Kitty18 »

What is the Chubby Bunny challenge? I felt like what Jonathan did when Alessia was just a week old was completely reckless and dangerous. I had the thought at the time what would the authorities have to say about it I am referring to him recklessly insisting he could carry all three kids down the stairs at once while filming it. Alessia was in the crook of his arm barely a week old hanging on for dear life.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Kitty18 wrote:What is the Chubby Bunny challenge? I felt like what Jonathan did when Alessia was just a week old was completely reckless and dangerous. I had the thought at the time what would the authorities have to say about it I am referring to him recklessly insisting he could carry all three kids down the stairs at once while filming it. Alessia was in the crook of his arm barely a week old hanging on for dear life.
Chubby bunny challenge is where you shove a bunch of marshmallows in your mouth (without chewing them) and trying to say the words chubby bunny, if you can say it then you add more marshmallows to your mouth until you can no longer say it. It's basically a recipe for a choking hazard for kids x

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

its actually crazy how much having children has ages Anna. and boy i forgot how messed up her teeth used to be 0_o

Post by Guest »

Alessia OBVIOUSLY ISN'T ready! When she actually got on her knees, she didn't even move! They need to stop pretending she's progressing normally, and take her to a physical therapist! It's just sad seeing her scoot ON HER TUMMY at 11 months old. Such a shame.

MoonRose
Talker
Talker

Post by MoonRose »

Poor Alessia it must be frustrating for her.

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

Yep, and did you see who was sitting at the table not interested or paying attention? Anna seems to always be so busy doing nothing. She barely does anything on her channel and all domestic chores are hired out, but she Can't work with her baby she says she is obsessed with. Her obsession with Alessia is her hair color and eye color, how cute she is. How about caring about/obsessing over her development?......

bashfulbambi
Learner
Learner

Post by bashfulbambi »

Kitty18 wrote:What is the Chubby Bunny challenge? I felt like what Jonathan did when Alessia was just a week old was completely reckless and dangerous. I had the thought at the time what would the authorities have to say about it I am referring to him recklessly insisting he could carry all three kids down the stairs at once while filming it. Alessia was in the crook of his arm barely a week old hanging on for dear life.
Don't remind me! I'll never forget that. And he was holding the camera too. Just a couple of days ago he was holding all three again and he said in a few months time he will be able to hold four at once.

bashfulbambi
Learner
Learner

Post by bashfulbambi »

Some poor person is getting ripped to shreds on the comment section of last nights video for expressing concern over Alessia's development. :(

As is the person who suggested Anna shouldn't eat Brie while pregnant.

Talker
Talker

Post by 98872 »

amandla wrote:
MrsNico wrote:I am honestly dumbfounded at the comments on this thread! I am in no way a Saccone Joly ‘fan’ and I completely understand this is a gossip site however, do you people not sit and read what you write before you hit submit? And WHY does it bother you so much? You blast these people for their parenting skills, you say nasty things about all 3 children. At the end of the day you are a bully! BULLY! Words typed and submitted to the internet are there forever, The kids are going to grow up and have access to the big horrible World Wide Web, this is all going to be easily accessed for them one day!! A’s skills and devolpment ....... WTF does it mean to you? Concentrate on your own day to day living. We see a tiny segment of their life. Maybe they have professional input, maybe their midwife/G.P have highlighted their concerns, MAYBE JUST MAYBE this is something they don’t want played out to their viewers and are dealing with it in their own PERSONAL way! Yes they vlog and earn a living from doing
so but that does not entitle you to know every single teeny tiny detail! Sorry I have been a lurker in here for a while as each time I come on and read I’m astonished at how much you let this family grate on you! If you don’t like them/don’t agree with them just stop watching/following their every move, it’s seems you know way more about them than any of their serious fans! Sorry but I really had to get this out there! Take time to think about what your putting out there, and how much your letting these people effect your life!

Hi there Anna.
Your children are not just your personal concern. Anyone with a conscience would be alarmed at the way you have brought those children up and if you think you have problems now with their behaviour just wait a few years. You have done this. You have ensured that they cannot develop independently, that they are forever those kids dragged up on Youtube.
If they do read sites like this I hope they are reassured that at least some adults cared enough about the things their own parents neglected, and that some of us are appalled at the casual way they are encouraged to see the online world as full of 'friends'. Their school disagrees with the way you are parenting and so do I.
Until the law is changed the children have to carry on being objects for the entertainment of other children. It's a vile circus.
The best interests of the child are more important than the greed and ambition of the parents.
If the children were truly cared about then we wouldn't have endless clips and evidence to the contrary. I don't agree with family vloggers as a whole but the Sacconejolys are also appalling parents by any normal standard and the children suffer because of that, not because of a few words on a gossip site
How do we know what school thinks? I must have missed that bit

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

Jonathan tried to cover for Anna by saying that the first year for a baby is about being with mom and dad isn't around much or needed because of breastfeeding and other "mom" things. What is it that he can't do other than breastfeed? PLZ. He for sure was around Emilia's 1st year and she was breastfeeding too. They had a diaper duty rotation going that's how involved he was. So that just doesn't fly. So the documenting of everyday and a lot of "moments" now makes it easy to call BS when they ĺie. Tell the truth, Anna has been in bed for the past year straight on since Alessia was born. She gave you the responsibility for the other two.

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

"Is the baby trying to escape?"

I mean...She's only standing because you propped her up and she's hanging onto the guardrails, but sure

kingkaty
Talker
Talker

Post by kingkaty »

She should be crawling like a pro by one years old. It seems to me her muscle development is lacking, hence her strength is low and unable to move. it's major, could be something serious (i hope not, bless her heart) but seems like her muscles are wasted or something, she sems to attempt to do somehing, but she scooted backwards when crawling, not forwards, seems like she has no arm strength

Post by Guest »

Poor Alessia wasn't even moving her legs while standing. They're so ignorant. She's not ready ro crawl, and she can't "escape" her crib. 1 year olds don't normally do that anyway :roll:

All I can do is imagine what she'll be like on her birthday. She won't even be able to smash cake into her face! That's a genuine moment that parents LOVE to see! They won't even be able to see that! Get your daughter some help Anna and Jonathon! She seriously needs it! She'll be missing out on fundamental experiences. If this goes on too much longer, she'll be looking at other kids have fun, while her hands are twirling away. Smh.

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

kingkaty wrote:She should be crawling like a pro by one years old. It seems to me her muscle development is lacking, hence her strength is low and unable to move. it's major, could be something serious (i hope not, bless her heart) but seems like her muscles are wasted or something, she sems to attempt to do somehing, but she scooted backwards when crawling, not forwards, seems like she has no arm strength
When you stay in bed all the time your muscles won't be strong, they aren't challenged. Your muscles are only as strong as you challenge them to be. You Can't not use them and then expect them to be strong enough for an activity they aren't used to.

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

Thatsacoolusername wrote:Poor Alessia wasn't even moving her legs while standing. They're so ignorant. She's not ready ro crawl, and she can't "escape" her crib. 1 year olds don't normally do that anyway :roll:

All I can do is imagine what she'll be like on her birthday. She won't even be able to smash cake into her face! That's a genuine moment that parents LOVE to see! They won't even be able to see that! Get your daughter some help Anna and Jonathon! She seriously needs it! She'll be missing out on fundamental experiences. If this goes on too much longer, she'll be looking at other kids have fun, while her hands are twirling away. Smh.
Yeah, that will put it all on display for everyone to see. No denying or hiding it then. I hope they feel the heat.
Jonathan sure does love to insult his viewers intelligence with his titles. I guess he doesn't think the 12 year olds are too smart. Yeah Alessia is really able to stand in her crib.

Getfive
Talker
Talker

Post by Getfive »

Eva0509 wrote:I think the reason Alessia swirls her feet is because the tights and socks they make her wear are too tight and she tries to 'escape' and her hands move involuntarily when she twirls her feet. I also think Alessia will have a much better chance at crawling and keeping herself up if she is on non slippery flooring such as carpets rather than wood flooring - wood flooring and tights do not equal a good mix to crawl or walk
Dont know why you try to come up with excuses ... But her hands twirling because her socks are too tight? *facepalm* ...

Cushtybert
Talker
Talker

Post by Cushtybert »

For some reason one of there earlier videos came up on my home feed, they were still living in Ireland, only had the one dog and both had extremely bad teeth!!! When did they get a makeover?? Anna called her mum momma style diet and Jonathon called Anna Nina whilst he called himself Jofus???
I can’t believe how well they’ve done since there vlogs were appalling, I’ve only known about them for about a year so sorry if this has all been mentioned before :o

kelseygraham62
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kelseygraham62 »

bashfulbambi wrote:Some poor person is getting ripped to shreds on the comment section of last nights video for expressing concern over Alessia's development. :(

As is the person who suggested Anna shouldn't eat Brie while pregnant.
IT WAS ME THAT SUGGESTED THAT SHE DIDN'T EAT BRIE OMG LOL

GardenRose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GardenRose »

I honestly feel so bad for Alessia, it makes me feel sad to even watch her sometimes

Eva0509
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Eva0509 »

Getfive wrote:
Eva0509 wrote:I think the reason Alessia swirls her feet is because the tights and socks they make her wear are too tight and she tries to 'escape' and her hands move involuntarily when she twirls her feet. I also think Alessia will have a much better chance at crawling and keeping herself up if she is on non slippery flooring such as carpets rather than wood flooring - wood flooring and tights do not equal a good mix to crawl or walk
Dont know why you try to come up with excuses ... But her hands twirling because her socks are too tight? *facepalm* ...
I was not coming up with excuses, just trying to understand. Hold your horses, it's like your the opposite of the minions, attacking anyone who you think might not hate them. To make it clear, I do not like them, nor agree with their parenting ways. Calm yourself down.

Return to “Anna Saccone”