40 year old virgin traveler begs for #ads & baby #4 #152

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0

40 year old virgin traveler begs for #ads & baby #4 #152

Post by Nesoi »

If anyone has a better title do let us know 8-)

Carry on lads :tu:

Frenchlurker
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: 40 year old virgin traveler begs for #ads #152

Post by Frenchlurker »

you could put baby #4 in the title :rofl:

Capricorn4444
Lurker
Lurker

Re: 40 year old virgin traveler begs for #ads & baby #4 #15

Post by Capricorn4444 »

Did anyone else see Anna’s story where Emilia said “welcome to what I ate Wednesday” and Anna shot her down saying it wasn’t that video and sounded so annoyed. I felt so bad for Emilia the exchange just felt so cold

Sophie1
Informer
Informer

Post by Sophie1 »

She must be pregnant, she's always in her bed. Poor Alessia just propped up in bed with an iphone. surely they can afford toys? I bet they were sent loads of ones too.

Also I was horrified by the amount of chocolate spread on the kids' pancakes. There really is no need for anyone to have that amount.

laura-palmer
Debater
Debater

Post by laura-palmer »

they're already baiting another pregnancy with the newest video title. 'is she having cravings????'. please, god, no.

ShadysBack
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadysBack »

F

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

merryheleen
Informer
Informer

Post by merryheleen »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:I think I’ve spent more time looking at Anna lying in a bed that anyone I’ve ever shared a bed with in real life.
you've made my day.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I'm embarrassed at one point I actually enjoyed watching them, this was before Alessia and I think all the click bait just irritated me, I see they're still going strong with it. I like it when YouTube videos actually say what's going to be in the damn thing!

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

It is just embarrassing and shameless. Why would they do this so blatantly and piss people off don't they get it? They are losing views and annoying everyone.
I am sure she's pregnant again and it's a joke. They can barely look after the kids they have now. Alessia is what 10 months and she's not even moving yet!! She just lies there or propped up like a four month old baby. What the actual f?!?! She should be rolling , crawling and doing something. How can they not be worried. She basically looks five months younger than she is.

I don't think another baby is the click bait magnet they think. Alessia has been youtubes most underwhelming baby.
I think they still use a nanny from time to time especially for weekly date nights and Anna hired a nanny to look after Alessia so she could get back to filming videos. Of course now she's just using it to stay in bed.
Anna was more interesting two years ago. When she worked out and had goals! Yes Anna goals. Laying in bed and shopping online and breeding babies so you don't have to go out there and get a job is embarrassing.
They have those kids at a very expensive private school. How will they keep it up with another child and more nannies since Anna does not look after her own children

xXjackXx
Learner
Learner

Post by xXjackXx »

I just read an interview he did in May 2017.

"I never think about it, but if you were to put physically, the amount of people who watch our videos in front of me, it's not Croke Park, it's 20 times that, it's 100 times that."

Croke Park has a capacity of 73,500. So no 1.5 million people do not watch your videos.

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

If she's knocked up for real, get ready for weeks and weeks of pregnancy related titles until they can make the announcement.

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

Capricorn4444 wrote:Did anyone else see Anna’s story where Emilia said “welcome to what I ate Wednesday” and Anna shot her down saying it wasn’t that video and sounded so annoyed. I felt so bad for Emilia the exchange just felt so cold
I saw it and had the same reaction. Anna seemed to be annoyed by her comment and trying to hush her up quickly. Apparently she has quit her channel yet again, nothing posted since early January including her infamous WIAW. How long did that last? A few months? Her promise of three vlogs a week lasted maybe a few weeks, guess she had to get out of bed too much.

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

glamdamage wrote:If she's knocked up for real, get ready for weeks and weeks of pregnancy related titles until they can make the announcement.
I find it extremely annoying and a bit patronizing. Yes I do still watch them every day just to see the baby. I FF through Jonathan's parts every time unless he has Alessia. Anna usually has Alessia so I have to listen to her mundane and boring comments about one of maybe 5 subjects. Either the dogs, E and E, Alessia's hair and eye color, what her latest purchases are, and the endless attempts to manage hoards of stuff, that is it, she nevers talks about anything else. Yet we are supposed to be excited enough to subscribe and watch everyday. I watch mainly now because I am astonished at how Anna is called a great mother yet Alessia is way understimulated IMO and barely moves. 10 months old almost and she seems unaware she has legs or that she can actually change positions, she can't get herself into a sitting position she has to be placed that way and forget crawling, all seems very odd to me.

kingkaty
Talker
Talker

Post by kingkaty »

Some babies can legit stand and walk at 10 months and she doesn't even seem to be crawling yet? Surely that isn't normal is it? Also if she is pregnant then it proves that having babies is only for money making (which I know we all know) lol but really jonathan sneaks those ads in definitely without even always disclosing it im sure of it. it's terrible

rzbtg
Learner
Learner

Post by rzbtg »

Kitty18 wrote:
glamdamage wrote:If she's knocked up for real, get ready for weeks and weeks of pregnancy related titles until they can make the announcement.
I find it extremely annoying and a bit patronizing. Yes I do still watch them every day just to see the baby. I FF through Jonathan's parts every time unless he has Alessia. Anna usually has Alessia so I have to listen to her mundane and boring comments about one of maybe 5 subjects. Either the dogs, E and E, Alessia's hair and eye color, what her latest purchases are, and the endless attempts to manage hoards of stuff, that is it, she nevers talks about anything else. Yet we are supposed to be excited enough to subscribe and watch everyday. I watch mainly now because I am astonished at how Anna is called a great mother yet Alessia is way understimulated IMO and barely moves. 10 months old almost and she seems unaware she has legs or that she can actually change positions, she can't get herself into a sitting position she has to be placed that way and forget crawling, all seems very odd to me.
Even my boy (who was delayed in a few things) was crawling at 8 months and even crawling up the stairs before walking (us right behind him of course) she does seem understimulated. Correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't been watching to many of their videos but she did a lot more with the two Es and seemed to be more engaging and encouraging than with Alessia...

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I use daily to like when they showed workouts, walking the dogs themselves, I didn't like that they let them off their leashes though. I wish they'd show more interaction with the dogs outside or just going to the store or whatever, not just at the house. It's too boring. I think I'd rather just go watch the old clogs before they had babies maybe? Are those any better? I started watching them pretty late.

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

They never seem to take Alessia anywhere. She’s just cooped up in that house, usually on the bed, with Anna. Why not take her to a baby and toddler group, or the park, or out in her pram for some fresh air? Also, I wonder if her first full sentence will be, “you’re so cute!” being as that’s all anyone says to her?!

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

rzbtg wrote:
Kitty18 wrote:
glamdamage wrote:If she's knocked up for real, get ready for weeks and weeks of pregnancy related titles until they can make the

announcement.
Even my boy (who was delayed in a few things) was crawling at 8 months and even crawling up the stairs before walking (us right behind him of course) she does seem understimulated. Correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't been watching to many of their videos but she did a lot more with the two Es and seemed to be more engaging and encouraging than with Alessia...

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

They were totally different with Emilia and Eduardo. Took them places, played with them, got in the floor and stimulated them to progress. Read to them before naps and bed. We never see that with Alessia. She's in bed with Anna, showed her playing with Anna's phone and cord, chewing on it. Where are her toys? Anna seems to be in bed a lot in full makeup and hair done, on her phone, with 3 kids. Does she think She's a movie star or is she that lazy?

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

I dont understand how Anna has so much time to lay in bed. It's really sickening and baffling all at once. You bet Jonathan is doing 110% of the parenting there. She does breastfeed and look after Alessia but in a lot of the latest vlogs Jonathan has all three of them so I presume the newly pregnant Queen Saccone can rest. Get used to it Jonathan, you will be taking care of the three kids and then a fourth on the way on the days Anna needs to lay around in bed. She is also so rude to him, i can't take it. In one vlog Jonathan came upstairs to get the baby who was sleeping accross the hall from Anna who was laying in bed. AND then he handed her the baby, and the monitor was beeping so she asks him to turn it off, and it was literally five steps away from the bed. I am like BITCH please!!!!!! that is insane, you have balls to treat your husband this way and be so god damn lazy.

She looks quite good too, so i don't think she is suffering from a lot of morning sickness or anything.

RanMao
Learner
Learner

Post by RanMao »

Anna's eyebrows are really gross as of late. I'm not sure why it bothers me so much, but she's really overdoing it. And is her waxing all she ever talks about? It's either the waxing or her nails.
"Who am I? Let's go to the beach, beach...Nincki Minjaj."

Return to “Anna Saccone”