CoughleenLightbulb - Part 9

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: CoughleenLightbulb - Part 9

Post by Delet This »

I didn't post that information to elicite your praise for America's Sweetheart Jeffree Star, rather because it's gossip pertaining Kathleenlights and this is a trash thread dedicated to gossip and opinions about her.
Richard Luxury was also mentioned and it also brought up an interesting point exploring if racists resent Kathy for getting away unscathed by saying n!gger when they have dealt w public backlash :tu:

Siculus
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Siculus »

123xyz wrote:
Siculus wrote:does her husband has a kid? how much older he is? I know nothing about their relationship other than a couple of years ago when I started watching her she was already married. can someone tell me some info about them?
Danny has a child from a previous relationship when he was 20 years old. His daughter is now around 12-13, and is solely raised by her mother. Kathleen and Danny are not in her life at all, but Danny does pay child support (which was confirmed since he was in the military). Danny is 7 years older than Kathleen. They met when Kathleen was 13 since she was best friend's with Danny's sister (technically step sister), and started dating when she was around 17. They married when she was 19 and have been together ever since.
oh wow, thanks for the info... did they say publicly that Danny is not in his kid's life? that's not something I would say to the general public when I'm somewhat famous. not sure how the american military works but they pay for the child support or something?

what bothered me about the latest video the most is that she even joked about how shit the look turned out to be and that she's too lazy to film it again... like fuck off. it looked terrible and she even found it funny. I'd never post something so bad let alone admitting that it is shit and I just don't give a fuck about it.
english is not my first language

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Guys, I don't know if you already saw this but--- Kathleen posted in the community boards of YT about her new profile picture upload change on her channel asking if they liked the new pic vs her older one.. aaaaand 99.9% are saying how she looks mean or weird or not herself and how they MUCH PREFER her original profile pic for her channel.... :tu: :tu: :rofl: :respekt:

THIS IS THE NEW PIC BTW... :rofl:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Siculus wrote:
123xyz wrote:
Siculus wrote:does her husband has a kid? how much older he is? I know nothing about their relationship other than a couple of years ago when I started watching her she was already married. can someone tell me some info about them?
Danny has a child from a previous relationship when he was 20 years old. His daughter is now around 12-13, and is solely raised by her mother. Kathleen and Danny are not in her life at all, but Danny does pay child support (which was confirmed since he was in the military). Danny is 7 years older than Kathleen. They met when Kathleen was 13 since she was best friend's with Danny's sister (technically step sister), and started dating when she was around 17. They married when she was 19 and have been together ever since.
oh wow, thanks for the info... did they say publicly that Danny is not in his kid's life? that's not something I would say to the general public when I'm somewhat famous. not sure how the american military works but they pay for the child support or something?

what bothered me about the latest video the most is that she even joked about how shit the look turned out to be and that she's too lazy to film it again... like fuck off. it looked terrible and she even found it funny. I'd never post something so bad let alone admitting that it is shit and I just don't give a fuck about it.
They way it was found out that the Fuentes' are out of the kids life is that one of the baby momma's friends left a long rant on one of Kathleen's IG posts, basically calling them out for being terrible people and shunning his daughter out of their lives. People did some cyber sleuthing and find the mother's IG and posts of the child, and it could be concluded from the friends post and the mother's post that the daughter does not have her dad or step mother in her life.

Kathleen commented on the child once. In a YT comment she confirmed that danny does have a daughter from his previous relationship, and that for whatever reason he was still dealing with court issues over the kid. This was around 4 years ago when it all came out.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Delet This wrote:I didn't post that information to elicite your praise for America's Sweetheart Jeffree Star, rather because it's gossip pertaining Kathleenlights and this is a trash thread dedicated to gossip and opinions about her.
Richard Luxury was also mentioned and it also brought up an interesting point exploring if racists resent Kathy for getting away unscathed by saying n!gger when they have dealt w public backlash :tu:

I understand, but i will always reply negatively to anything to do with him.
That Girl!

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

It came across like you were telling me "'I don't give a shit' with a smiley not Passive Aggressive thumbs up" to my post and I was just trying to explain the relevance to the thread topic but that's ok.

babybunny99
Talker
Talker

Post by babybunny99 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Guys, I don't know if you already saw this but--- Kathleen posted in the community boards of YT about her new profile picture upload change on her channel asking if they liked the new pic vs her older one.. aaaaand 99.9% are saying how she looks mean or weird or not herself and how they MUCH PREFER her original profile pic for her channel.... :tu: :tu: :rofl: :respekt:

THIS IS THE NEW PIC BTW... :rofl:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://yt3.ggpht.com/-_fqie2WTdaw/AAAA ... /photo.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>yt3</span><span>.</span><span>ggpht</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/-_</span><span>fqie2WTdaw</span><span>/</span><span>AAAAAAAAAAI</span><span>/</span><span>AAAAAAAAAAA</span><span>/</span><span>2cm8K94Up8k</span><span>/</span><span>s100</span><span>-</span><span>mo</span><span>-</span><span>c</span><span>-</span><span>c0xffffffff</span><span>-</span><span>rj</span><span>-</span><span>k</span><span>-</span><span>no</span><span>/</span><span>photo</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

LOL I love that every time she tries to look “sexy” or whatever everyone hates it and tells her how awful it looks.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Delet This wrote:It came across like you were telling me "'I don't give a shit' with a smiley not Passive Aggressive thumbs up" to my post and I was just trying to explain the relevance to the thread topic but that's ok.

It's like a knee-jerk reaction. Someone says his name and I blurt out RACIST CRYPT KEEPER!!
That Girl!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

babybunny99 wrote: LOL I love that every time she tries to look “sexy” or whatever everyone hates it and tells her how awful it looks.
I wonder what Danny finds sexy! :? :rofl:

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

the fact that she looks so young

yeah, i said it

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

idontknowwhoiam wrote:the fact that she looks so young

yeah, i said it
Yeah Danny is either very weird or verrryyyyy immature. I'm going with the latter. :rofl:

laurondo
Informer
Informer

Post by laurondo »

123xyz wrote:
This story will always sound completely creepy to me. What 17 year old ends up marrying their sisters kid friend who was 13 when they met? That child would be like a sibling to me, forever a kid in my mind.

chubby
Talker
Talker

Post by chubby »

I kind of liked today's video, anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The only thing condoning Danny's attraction to Kathleen would be that he is immature and not at the emotional level to connect with a woman his age and was a kid like Kathleen, except- as mentioned above he was 20 when she was 13... :? and they married when she was barely 18 and he was 25..

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:The only thing condoning Danny's attraction to Kathleen would be that he is immature and not at the emotional level to connect with a woman his age and was a kid like Kathleen, except- as mentioned above he was 20 when she was 13... :? and they married when she was barely 18 and he was 25..
Kathleen said that he is very immature. Playing xbob all day and cussing at it and making childish immature jokes. She referred to him as a man child in regards to his personality. I think that allows them to mentally connect, and Kathleen really fed into his ego with her whole "I feel so safe with you!" act towards him. He gets to be the manliest of men, while Kathleen is a nice little house wife. They both seem to enjoy traditional gender roles, which is fine.

I just wonder how a grown ass man asked out a child. Like I feel like someone would have been like "dude, she's a minor. . ." But I think that amped up Kathleen's attraction towards him. She got the thrill of the chase and broke the rules. Must have been exciting to her. She also got to roll up to prom with a 25 year old lol

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ it's just ... he's... so .. ugh.. not good looking.. :? :rofl:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:^ it's just ... he's... so .. ugh.. not good looking.. :? :rofl:
For sure! In terms of looks, Kathleen could do light years better, but with her 12 year old personality I don't think she could score someone better since most men what women and not middle schoolers.

noraa20
Informer
Informer

Post by noraa20 »

Never thought I'd be posting here considering I've been subscribed to Kathleen since 2014 and I genuinely loved her content, but here I am.
I am just getting really sick of her content. It's the same thing over and over again. I know she's not the one to do colorful eye looks, but it's ALWAYS a warm crease, bold brows, nude lip and that's it. It's getting so repetative and boring.
I get that she misses the 'old youtube', but those days are over. Yes, youtube used to be much less dramatic, but there is so much content out there nowdays, it's crazy. There is something for everyone. She really needs to let go of her routine and do something new if she wants to stay relevant.
Also, her zodiac collab with CP pissed me off. I mean, does colourpop know about anyone else  but her and vice versa? It's just annoying, like enough already. I get that she's friends with Jordyn but c'mon, ANOTHER collab? Meh.

Idk man, lately I've been struggling to sit through her videos because there is nothing new. There's no depth, diversity..nothing. It's really disappointing tbh.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Pet peeve: Kathleen (and all those other “gurus”...) It’s not Mon- sur Big mascara. Ugh. How do they not realize their pronunciation is so off??
Typo’s Happen :tu:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Kathleen literally uploads a child/baby picture of her almost every other day. I understand being nostalgic and missing childhood but it's almost as if she don't want to live bc her childhood is over. She's so obsessed with the being kid?

She also mentioned how hard it was for her to change her YouTube profile pic and that she's had the same iPhone wallpaper for 4 years. She probably is depressed bc she lives the same routine everyday, never anything new or exciting.
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

Return to “KathleenLights”