Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DaniBandWagonSutti - Did You Know I’m a Lad? | Part 33

Post by blablabeigesheep »

bwhiteley6 wrote:
mirnica wrote:
sasha1997 wrote:You guys are brutal Image she’s not Megan Fox but she is pretty guys. Especially her recent vid.
Just hate her personality Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's totally fine to have different opinions.

I personally think Dani is really pretty. I just hate that all I ever focus on when watching her videos is the angles she uses. I can't focus on a tutorial because all I think about it "there she goes hiding her other side again".
She even positions her makeup on that side so she can show only her good side when picking up products.

It's really annoying because as I said, that's all I can focus on.

I also hate how she always make a duck face for whatever reason, it annoys the shit out of me. The way she talks and drags her words is just... Ugh.
But I don't think she's ugly. Just incredibly annoying and insecure.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
i dont think shes ugly either - she MAKES herself ugly with the things she does. Personality wise i feel

She is absolutely 100% above average in terms of superficial appearance that’s why we don’t get why she feels the need to face tune her photos to buggery.

The thing that gets to us is her personality and her constant sway in her beliefs. She is an absolute hypocrite and tries to appear as a victim all the time. She has nothing interesting to say and her opinions are often not her own. Another thing that bothers us is that she uses the excuse of mental health to manipulate her audience into being a lazy whiney git who only does the bare minimum to keep her “followers” and endorsements.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

mirnica wrote:
katie___ wrote:Image

Scrolling through YouTube and this chick totally looks like Dani

But this girl is not scared to show a non-posed pic from only one angle it seems lmao

Wow, that really does resemble her. It's pretty much what she's look like in terms of skin and face shape without all this orange makeup, angles, facetuining, making a horse face, etc.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

wildxfox wrote:Image

Psychosutti at it again! I have a food account and had commented on that graphic designers post saying that I hope she paid you, to which the girl said that she didn’t work for free. I commented back saying that was great as Dani has taken advantage of fans previously and not paid them for their work.

Next minute, Daniel’s blocked me. She’s cooked.

The girl was being really really bratty to your comment as well. I don't know if she was being sarcastic or anything, but I read it that way in my mind. I GUESS she could be sincere too, but her wording sounded a little bratty. She could have said something like "Nothing to worry about, I got reimbursed" rather than "Your comment is completely unnecessary" which sort of tells me she doesn't believe it when you said she has stolen content and not paid people in the past.

her minions are truly moronic sometimes.

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

My kinda last straw with her was the lingerie thing. She is such a hypocrite it's making my blood boil.

hoee

Post by hoee »

Haha that's totally dani. She gets pissy about one comment (mine) saying she's not attractive. Sorry but beauty is subjective and not everyone is going to think you're gorgeous dani. And acting holier than thou about us trashing her on a trash thread when she/he's here too.

Heyyyy dani what's upppp you were actually pretty before you got the lip fillers

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

blablabeigesheep wrote:Image

What the hell is this paycho on about?

It's so fucking annoying how she is always touching her face.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I hate how she smashes her fingers onto her lips in pictures! Think of all the lipstick/lip gloss that gets on her hands! Gross.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Lurkingqueen-lin
Talker
Talker

Post by Lurkingqueen-lin »

I was honestly thiiiiiissss close to write a comment on that photo saying "here we go again with those nasty as fingers against your nasty ass sausage lips for the 1000th time this month" but I knew I was just gonna get deleted and blocked, also probably attacked by her minions so meehhh. :roll:

Westindianqueen
Debater
Debater

Post by Westindianqueen »

Here comes Dani The Husband Hunter Image.

“Cooking for someone else is a terrifying experience” Get outta here Dan.

Any excuse to capture her “man” on camera. Her only way to validate her self worth is to parade this man around on her social media, even though it seems like he wouldn’t want to be caught dead associating with her.

Reminds me a lot of that “side bitches be like” photo of Kim and Kanye...

Also am I the only one who thinks her food looks absolutely horrible? So dry and flavourless.

Tropicana
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tropicana »

Westindianqueen wrote:Here comes Dani The Husband Hunter Image.

Any excuse to capture her “man” on camera. Her only way to validate her self worth is to parade this man around on her social media, even though it seems like he wouldn’t want to be caught dead associating with her.

Also am I the only one who thinks her food looks absolutely horrible? So dry and flavourless.

Eeeewwww what is this??? Poor man probably has to pretend to like it Image

slayplay
Learner
Learner

Post by slayplay »

Tropicana wrote:

Eeeewwww what is this??? Poor man probably has to pretend to like it Image

So private guys. My life outside of YouTube I choose to keen private. Yet I snap my new bf everytime we're together. So private guys

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

11marnlou
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 11marnlou »

Her food/cooking reminds me of the "white people don't use seasoning" memes :rofl:

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Good thing she left The Whole bottle of pepper there. I’d be using half that ish cause that food looks bland AF

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

Why can’t she ever just take a photo for Instagram stories, she always uses pointless AF boomerangs and it makes me irrationally angry.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

That meal looks so fucking plain and tasteless. I feel sorry for the guy having to eat that. He was probably hungry AF afterwards. Geez, she could’ve at least put a little bit more effort into the dish, especially if it was for her ‘boyfriend’. It looks like something I’d whip up myself in about 10 minutes whilst feeling tired after a long day at uni.

fragment
Talker
Talker

Post by fragment »

11marnlou wrote: Her food/cooking reminds me of the "white people don't use seasoning" memes :rofl:
THIS. lol. For the love of god where are her spices and herbs?! Sour cream and chopped green onion on the potatoes maybe? I'm no cook, but I can make a plate of potatoes, protein, and veggies look 10x more appetizing than that and that's when I'm feeding only myself, let alone someone else (who she's obviously trying to impress..)
Wouldn't judge her if she didn't always share her food captioning "yummmm" when it just looks downright terrible. :|
Last edited by fragment on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fragment
Talker
Talker

Post by fragment »

11marnlou wrote: Her food/cooking reminds me of the "white people don't use seasoning" memes :rofl:
THIS. lol. For the love of god where are her spices and herbs?! Sour cream and chopped green onion on the potatoes maybe? I'm no cook, but I can make a plate of potatoes, protein, and veggies look 10x more appetizing than that and that's when I'm feeding only myself, let alone someone else (who she's obviously trying to impress..)
Wouldn't judge her if she didn't always share her food captioning "yummmm" when it just looks downright terrible. :|

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

lol

ImageImageImage

Catsandqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by Catsandqueen »

I picture their dinner going a bit like this:

*dani not facing him head on as they sit across from one another at the table::: MUST TURN MY HEAD TO A SLIGHT DEGREE SO MY GOOD SIDE SHOWS:::*

Dani bf: so what did you do today, babe

Dani: oh you know, went to gym, cleaned the house a bit, grocery shopped for this (bland ass) meal I just made..nothing too crazy!

**meanwhile what actually happened was **I actually went to (THE) gym and took a few selfies, pretended like I did an intense workout.. got home, browsed insta and looked at all the fit inspo girls, cried a bit while wondering WHY CANT THAT BE ME!!!!!, blocked 52 people for comments that I found offensive but actually weren’t teeheehee, didn’t actually clean shit except toxic people from my life PSSSHHTTT!!! Took about 96 selfies with the hand on lips pose and only found 2 I LITCHUraaalllyyyy could edit and make myself look SEEEERRRRW GOOD(noice!), youtubed how to actually cook this meal but have nothing but salt in my spice cabinent (sorry babe!), tweeted all about YOU while still managing to be private! Check on Beans at her Nanny’s home (ugh, must remember to pay her for its been a month of nannying beany...

danis bf: oh noice, noice. How did you get these veggies so crisp? *chewing intensifies*

Dani:.... oh.. maybe I didn’t steam long enough.

** thinks of a passive agressive tweet to send out that says howcome those you love the most treat you like you can’t do anything right!**

lol sorry I have no life

poiuytrewq123
Learner
Learner

Post by poiuytrewq123 »

^ :rofl:

how can youtubers who have so much more free time than the average person not put a little bit more effort into their meals. Just buy one good cookbook and use that? Scroll pinterest or something? There are amazing recipes out there and Dani has the money and time but no, only the blandest crap every day. Especially agree with whoever said she should be making something more exciting if she's cooking for her bf for the first time!

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”